part 82

Everyone turns to that side...ragahu sir, comm. Sir standing there holding one wheel chair...one sober and handsome personality sitting on chair...focuses his gaze on purvi...that personality... look familiar to team...they try to remember where they see that man...but other hand team shock to see that Dushyant and Kavin...both go to that side and salute them... comm. Sir and ragahu sir and that personality nodded as reply...

Kavant  turn to purvi side and all of them focus on purvi...

Purvi standing like no life remain inside her...her eyes wide open...her parted lips tremble...she flattered her eyes try to keep open but not...her senses leave her alone...her eyes going close and she fell on floor...

Kavin is the first one who sense her condition before she fell...he quickly catch her before she hit the floor...holding safely in his arms...he pat her cheeks and call her name...then he scoop her up and go to his cabin...others follow him silently..

team amaze who is this personality? Why their bosses salute him? For Comm. Sir and raghau sir...they know the reason of salute them but why that personality...they questioning through eyes to each others.

Kavin gently place her on couch and ask Ishita to bring water.....kavin sprinkle water on her...soon, she gain conscious...she lying for while...see him without any expression...slowly her eyes showing her reaction...she sit quickly...clutches kavin shirt...

she scream...kavin..papa .Kavin .. meray papa...woh...woh meray papa...she stammer...she is not able to complete her talk...but those incomplete sentence...feel blast on others and introduce that handsome personality...as a purv father...all other recognise him as Mr Anand Kapoor...now, they all remember him.

Purvi nodded to hear her...holding her palms...he clear the way from her fronts...
Purvi see front...and rush to go that side...she stop in front of wheel chair person...kneel down...holding his legs...resting her head on his lap...she burst out of cry...saying papa...meray. Papa.... papa..

Everyone have tears in their eyes...purvi scream and open heart crying...make them cry...make them realise that how much she misses her father..

Purvi resting her head on her papa lap...wrapping her arms around papa legs.

comm sir said: aao hum in ko thoori dair kay liyay akelay chor daitay hain...

Everyone nodded and clear the room...give them privacy.

Purvi head still resting on her papa lap...her papa caressing her hairs...slowly pat her back...then he bend down and peak on her forehead...giving some more minutes to cool her down then call her softly...

Purvi...meri bacchii...ab chup ho jao na...dekho..papa khud tumharay pass aayay hain...ab papa say baat nahi karo gi...utho...ao opper baitho meray pass...he try to make her up...purvi raise her head...
Papa wipes her tears...she sit on couch...wheel her papa chair near her...

Purvi hold her papa hand in her hand...sitting there quietly...
baba look her and said: tum bilkul apni maa ki shakal ho...purvi.

Purvi smile to hear that and said: haan...mamma ji bhi yahi kahtay hain.

Papa: haan woh apni behan ko bohat miss karta hay...mujhay bata raha tha...kay tum bilkul hi apni maa ki copy ho (papa cup her face and peak on her forehead)

Purvi: papa,magar aap ko hosh kab aaya...matlab aap... (She ask)

Papa cut her short and said: uss din jab tum nay tarap kar apnay papa ko awaaz di thi...yaad hay kab... (He looks her enquiringly)

Purvi said instantly...haan papa..bohat acchi tarha yaad hay...uss din baba...I mean Kavin kay baba kay ghar party thi...aur pehli baar main nay uss qatil ko dekha tha.(she continue...after some pause) uss din papa main nay aap ko bohat awaaz di thi...aap ko sachay dil say pukara tha.