part 42

CID very busy in these days, not only solving case but preparing

Ishyant engagement...after proposing ishita and get her reply...

Dushyant can't wait long...next day he call to his mum and tell her everything...she is very happy to hear this news that at last her son choose his soul mate...she make plan to come and meet ishita parent without any further delay...

Ishita parents are welcoming them with open heart and happily accept this alliance...that day they fix the date of engagement as well...they can't fix wedding because Ishita di di live abroad...and not in travel condition (she is pregnant) so, they decide to do engagement now and wedding after one year by the time her didi also able to come and attend her wedding, both family agree on this...now, all team chasing criminal as well as preparing engagement ceremony arrangement.

Purvi is most busiest person...she is helping Dushyant mums...other side give hand to ishita mum...she is stuck in middle...but happy to see both faces...

Ishyant is thankful her for giving her all time to make that day memorable for them.

Kavin  have hardly time to talk to her and see her...during case discussion...all focus on that details...on crime scene she is busy taking notes...in car she is arranging them and discuss details according the case...after that she finish her work and quickly go...sometime she take leave early...sometime she come a bit late...she get special permission from Dushyant to do this...as he know how she manage everything...she never give any reason to say anyone to her...she finish her work on time...her involvement in case also same...

yes, but one thing also remain same...her caring behaviour towards kavin as same...his chai, his lunch...everything he get on time...this thing amaze him...he can't ignore this fact that she is very efficient in her work and commitments...he think how he try to kick her out from cid saying she is not suitable for this job...but when time pass he feel ashamed of his own thought...he judge her wrong...at first time in his whole life he misunderstand someone...

yes, he the super cop...genius cop...accept this fact that he misjudge her...she able to melt stone hearts easily...she change his thought and feeling towards her...he just wait the right time...the time when he stepping towards her...confess his love without any burden...accept her love with full confidence that he also able to return love to her.

At last after a month proposing ishita...they have finally edge of official engagement ceremony...today, it's the day...whole cid officially off...they all divide all works...

Shreya and purvi take responsibility venue decoration and Ishita  preparation,

Pankaj and nikhil take catering responsibility and Kavin get responsibility of security...

Dushyant invite only his some closest friend and bosses...he invite comm. Sir and raghau sir not as a boss but puvi's uncles...they assure him to attend that ceremony with family...

Dushyant invite Mr khanna as well without telling him.
Although they invite very selected people but all are VVIP...that's why security is very tight...all security guards know that today they have to open their eyes...no mistake accepted...they all are alert...in every 5 minutes they round around to check each and everything.

Kavin  also keep his eyes open and careful.

Weather is very pleasent...neither warm and neither cold...it's lavish open garden area...decorated with round tables covered with white sheet...each table have six chairs with white covers...one beautiful flower vase situated in middle...table set in formal ways...plates, spoon, fork, knife and glass everything shinny, neat, clean and place on perfect way...around that flower vase situated some food stand underneath small burners...that is revolving if you need other dish...just move that and dish comes to your side...because not such people invited...this is the perfect setting for those respected people.