part 63

Kavi enter in hall...

Purvi amaze to see the decoration...she turn around to see arrangement...then look kavin and pass smile...he already look everything ...he just nodded...one voice comes and both turn that side...it was dev and bhabhi...who comes near them.

Dev: wow, is this really purvi? He side hug her and peak on her forehead.

Bhabhi (take some kajal from her eyes and mark purvi behind the ear and said) god save you all evil eyes...(then look her head to toe and said) what I told you...see, you look beautiful in this dress and you angry and scream no, no I can't wear it...what you said? Yeah, I remember...that ask if mammi ji hire any priest for pheray like something you said...hhmmm. BHABHI TEASE HER.

Purvi just lower her lashes and smile...while bhabhi continue but this time target Kavin...she said: what is your opinion, Kavin?

Kavin: my opinion for what, bhabhi? He innocently asks.

Bhabhi: hhmm...cheating...woh bhi hum say... (She bend his side and said) kyun priest ki zarrorat mehsoos ho rahi hay na...ya nahi .

Kavin smile on her guess and said: bhabhi aap ko toh face reader hona chaiye tha...aap toh dil ka haal bohat acchay say jaanti hain...phir bhi pooch rahi hain...main toh soch raha tha kay aap nay bula liya hoga...

Kavin answer make dev and his wife laugh and purvi feel shy...she quickly move to other side.....

Kavin smile on her state and busy talking with dev and bhabhi...then they move on reception...

Guest start coming, bhabhi call purvi to come and stand with them at reception.

Kavin ,purvi and dev with his wife...well coming guest...all guest bring gifts for them and for baba...after some time there is a big pile of gifts...bhabhi call one maid and instruct her to shift those gifts inside house...

Kavi  meet every guest with full respect...purvi introduce him time to time her relatives.

Hello, pretty girl...this comments comes and purvi turn with excitement...she scream to see one handsome guy and rush to go and hug him...he hug her tight for some time and peak on her forehead...

Purvi is very happy to see him...she hold his hand and come near kavin .

Purvi: Kavin, he is ram, ram kapoor from Chicago...one of my best buddies...like rahul...she said with smile.

Kavin raise his hand to shake but he pull and hug him...saying...oh yaar, hand shake nahi...galay lag ...galay...yeh jo humari princess hay na...humari jaan hai...aur toh uss ki jaan hai..toh galay lagana toh banta hay na.

Kavin smile on his talking...while purvi quietly smiling on his gesture.

Purvi introduce him more and said: kavin, he is my singing partner just like rahul...his voice is really beautiful and he is a good composer...and master in playing violin and key board...

Ram cut her and said: Kavin, she has a beautiful voice and top of it she is the best poetry writer...she writes so amazingly...I love to compose her poetry...did you hear her poetry?

Kavin: yes, I must say it's really beautiful like her...(he look purvi with full his love)... make purvi lower her lashes...
Ram see her and side hug her and said: bro, tell me...one thing that you love her beauty or...he leave incomplete sentence.

Kavin say: no, not because she is beautiful but only because she got beautiful heart...she never lose hope...I love the way she look life and want to preserve happiness... she is never thinking what going on in future but just live in present and don't let her past to take over on her.....