part 85

Today, it's a really big day in cid history...whole office is busy.. team busy finalise their plan...they are active..

Purvi is busy with her plan...she know that he ready to trap her...she need to be careful.

Republic day function start...many ashram comes and perform...finally last performance announce...its purvi ashram performance...some children standing in front of mike...others ready to act on it.

Music start and children start singing:

Zindagi ki yahi reet hay

Haar kay baad hi jeet hay

Thooray ansoo hain thoori hansi

aaj gham hay to kal hay khushi

Zindagi ki yahi reet hay, haar kay baad hi jeet hay

Purvi present on stage...for giving her children moral support...they sing well and act well...when song finish then everyone...clapping on that performance...it's really mind blowing and heart taking performance...now, it's time to minister sahaab to come on stage and give speech...

Purvi signal shreya ..

Shreya comes on stage with big country flag...standing corner of stage she continuously waving flag..

Cid commandos and other officers...under supervision of Dushyant and kavin...check the surrounding building...

Purvi also present at corner of stage and searching keenly...if she look anything.

Minister sahib finish his speech and announce the winner...purvi ashram win the price...compare announce ashram name and everyone clap hard...

Purvi and other teacher guide children to go on stage and receive the trophy...

Suddenly, matron comes and pushes purvi a side and said: your work finish here...I am in charge and I go there on stage.(she speak harshly)

Purvi move back...she is shock for her sudden behaviour...she look that matron see on one side...

Purvi eyes follow her and she feel her goose bump rise...she see the snapper...who ready to fire...

Purvi attention to his team... Dushyant is the nearer one...he quickly run to that side...

Purvi guide him and tell him the correct location...then her sight stuck on matron hand...she feel dagger near her waist...

In sudden purvi understand her plan...she call in transmitter...said: please, someone come here...matron has a dagger...

Kavin is the one who given quick response...he rush to go to stage...minister sahib give trophy to ashram children...matron comes near him...she is confuse why the person not shot yet...but nothing happen...she try to act her part...taking trophy from minister hand...she quickly remove dagger from her waist and try to stabbed him...but stop by someone...

Suddenly, one gunshot comes and whole area become panic..

Purvi and ishita hide minister...cover him...move him from back stage...minister security guards gather around him...they safely leave the premises and went back.

Matron hand stuck on that place...

Kavin punch her hard...her wig comes out...kavin kick him hard and both fight...

Dushyant catch that snapper...he already done his work...he securely and quietly send that man under the custody of  nikhil and other officers.

Dushyant back at the venue...

Kavin beat that matron badly... Dushyant  stop him...take her arrest and send her ...

Dushyant: purvi, minister sahaab... (he is worried)

Purvi cut him and give him update...that minister is ok and soon he went his safe house...but as per plan they spread news that minister is been attack...everyone panic but party leaders request people to stay calm...everyone want to know right condition but nobody knows right things.

One part of plan successful...now second ready to start...purvi go to ashram with children and soon she find out that no boxes were there...some other ashram teacher who help quietly purvi tell her that one truck comes and load all boxes and left...

Dushyant don't want to mess with security guards on ashram...he send one of his officers...in disguise look...to calm down those guards otherwise they gone active and tell sikander...officer look like matron...she give guards some instruction and go inside her room.

Dushyant and nikhil  go to kali ghaat side...

when kavi ready to go and attend the party...it's been 7 o'clock when one big Lexus car stop in front of Ishita house...rakesh comes to pick purvi

Purvi comes out...and mesmerize rakesh with her look...his given gift make her so adorable and beautiful look...her creamy skin fully visible...royal blue colour suits her...matching jewellery and sandals...she tied her hairs and apply very minimal makeup...she is a bit hesitate as she know that baba...Kavin and her uncle present there...and looking her with rakesh...what they think...but she know this is important for case.

Rakesh open car door for her...she say thanks and sit inside...he wheel towards the venue...

after some time he look her and said: miss sakshi...I must say that you look so beautiful...I mean I never thought that this colour suits you so beautifully...thanks for wearing these  (he said totally smitten on her)

Purvi feel slap him but just pretend to be shy and said: sir, aap nay itnay acchay kapray bhaijay thay kay mujhay pehannay hi paray...humari aissi himmat kahan kay itnay expensive kapray khariday (she try to fill her voice with thankful emotion)

Rakesh whole way praises her...purvi head spinning ...she try hard to control her anger...she is biting her lips badly...close her fist...she look once him and turn her attention to see outside...silently pray come venue soon...she get free for his praising torture.

Soon, they arrive on venue...

Purvi thanks to her stars...and quickly get down...rakesh pass key to attend and raise his hand towards her...

Purvi again puzzle...mutter sorry sir...she lower her gaze...rakesh fully smitten on her gesture.

Purvi enter with him...but try to maintain a safe gap with him...her eyes searching for some known faces...she quietly follow him...rakesh take her near his uncle...he call his uncle and he turn to his side.

Rakesh: uncle, yeah miss purvi .aap ko bataya tha na... inspector..works in CID. (He introduced her)

Uncle looks purvi head to toe and said: wow, I really admit...that you have power to become any person crazy...like you did with our nephew. (He admits her beauty openly...but his eyes tell something different)

Purvi again feel one cool wave pass through her spin but she didn't lower her gaze and look straight in his eyes and said: thanks sir...It's lots of me...it such a great honour that like you person admire me

( Sikander feel great taunt in her talk) he look her again...purvi never break her eye lock with him...one pair of eyes has feeling of knowing things...but other pair of eyes telling a revenge story...pouring hatred...looking disgusting way...giving him a look of finish you........

Aagye jante hai ab party mein kya hau...uske liye wait kriye..