part 90

Mr anand enjoying chit chat with ragahu sir and comm. Sir and some others...whole family present at his house...purvi and her cousins laughing and teasing to each other...children running around...some ladies preparing food...everyone busy...after a long time they all gathers on weekend...some guest comes from far...come to meet mr anand...

One servant comes and inform mr anand...kavin and his dad coming...they all stand and welcoming both of them...after shaking hand...they sit on sofas...start chit chat...then purvi comes in...

Purvi scream to see baba (mr rawte)...she quickly come near to him...baba  leave his place and stand to welcoming his loving daughter...she hug him and in return...he peak on her forehead...and said: meri beti kaissi hay?

Purvi said with smile...bilkul theek hoon... (She make him sit and sit near his steps) aap batain aap kaisse hain...aap medicine toh lay rahay hain na time say.

Mr khanna : kyun roz kaka tumhain report daitay hain...na...meri har baat ki... (He hide his smile) phir bhi poch rahi ho.

Purvi feel embarrassed but surprise...how come baba know? She asks in low voice...baba aap ko kaise pata...kay kaka roz mujhay batatay hain.

Mr khanna smile and said...holding her ears lobe...may ek inspector ka baap hoon...sab pata hay mujhay...samjhi.....

Everyone laugh and purvi feel shy...her sight stuck with kavin..who try to hide his smile then she excuse herself and left the room...behind everyone laughing.

Dinner will be serving soon...everyone have dinner...kavi sit opposite direction...both steal glances...during dinner...but careful aware of presence of their elders...after that they all sitting in hall...when mr anand ask purvi to sing a song...everyone start praising for her singing...but purvi feel a bit shy in front of her dad...but after sometime she agree...she think which song she sing then one thought click her mind...she look kavin and smile...

She sing a song.
Purvi eyes travel up to kavin... Kavin see clearly sadness and sorrow in them...but next second her eyes twinkling and she compose herself...quickly.

Mr anand: purvi...meri bacchii...itna accha song tha...aur tum kitna accha gati ho...

Purvi : smile...

When baba (mr khnaa) ask: anand bhai...main aap say kuch kahna chahata hoon...

Mr anand: haan haan kahiye...kiya kahna chahta hain... (He encourage him)

Mr rawte: mujhay meri amanat day dijiye... (He focus on purvi)

Mr anand silent to understand his intention...everyone just quiet...

Purvi feel quietness...

she turn to that side and ask: kiya hua...aap sab chup kyun ho gay hain...kiya hua baba (she shake mr anand arm)

Mrs raghau said: tumharay baba (she pointed on mr khanna) nay kuch maanga hay...iss liyay sab chup hain...kay kiya karain (she hide her smile)

Purvi look mr khanna  and said: baba...aap nay aisa kiya maanga hay.

Instead mr khanna....mr anand give her reply...bta un hoon nay toh mujh say meri saari zindagi maang li hay... (He said in low voice)

Purvi confuse look everyone...her confuse look everyone tinkling inside...everyone control their laugh...at least try hard not to laugh...

Purvi ask baba with teary voice...baba aap nay kiya kaha hay meray papa say...kiya maanga hay.

Mr khanna stand from his place...come near her...place hand on her head and said: may nay tumhare baba say kaha hay kay meri amanat mujhay day dain...yani meri beti ko ab mujhe apnay ghar lay janay dain...