part 102

After leaving mr anand...

Purvi and kavin say good night to baba  and comes their bedroom...

Purvi go dressing room for change her night dress...while kavin open TV and catch some news.

Purvi: kavin...chalo sona nahi hay...kiya (she adjusts her pillow and asks)

Kavin close TV and said: sona...nahi bilkul nahi...aur nahi aaj tum ko sonae doon ga.

Purvi: kyun...aaj aissi kiya khas baat hay.

Kavin: hhhmmm...baat toh kuch nahi hay...haan magar...tum meri boss weekend par bano gi na...magar main toh apna revenge aaj hi loon ga.

Purvi: revenge (she ask)

Kavin: hhhmm...sweet revenge.

Then he gets up from bed...purvi sit silently and tries to understand what he just say?

Kavin go to switch board side...turn off all lights...whole room fill with darkness...purvi open side table lamp...try to look where is he?

She feel drag herself harshly...before she gather herself and understand...two pair of hands pin her on bed...one rough hand snatch her night gown from her body...she have no barrier left on her body...grab her one hand...he tied up with some kind of fabric...she has no idea in dark..

Kavin tied up her both hands with bed head board sides...she don't understand what's going on? What happen with kavin?

After tying up...he bend near her ear and said

Kavin: get ready...Miss Princess'

Purvi: ready...for what?

Kavin: for my revenge...sweet revenge.

Purvi: revenge...but why? Why I face the revenge?

Kavin start removing his shirt...said: un sab complains ki wajah say...jo tum nay mere baba say ki thi...main toh penalty doon ga...magar pehle tum bhi toh penalty do.

Saying this...he start roaming his hand on her body...purvi's body shrugged under his rough and warm hands...she can't move as her both hands tied...just rub her legs on bed with sensation...

Kavin gives her no time...his lips find purvi soft lips and capture in a second...sucking and kissing on them...while his hands moulding and kneading purvi chest mountain peaks...attack on her sensitive body part...make purvi moan...she want to touch him but not possible...

Kavin lower body crushed badly with purvi lower body and pressing her hard.

In bedroom dim light, two young bodies fuses in each other and devour the pleasure...kavin sweet revenge make her moan...he move frequently head to toe...his soft lips and warm breath purvi feel on her whole body...it's make her body sweetache but the problem is she can't move...her both tied up arms minimize her action...she can't show her interest and enjoy fully.

But, this is not for her enjoyment...this is all for enjoyment of Kavin......who enjoys a lot...every inch of purvi body...gives him more pleasure...more taste...more ignited him...he lick, suck and kiss every inch...every place...very freely...without any disturbance...he bite her delicate flesh near her neck and make her moan hard...he lick that mark to sooth her...he is not bothering purvi condition...ignore her...just enjoy himself.

Kavin sweet torture, make purvi restless...she is on the peak of emotion...twisting, arching and rubbing toes on bed...her condition clearly telling Kavin that she is on the last stage of baring...her body betrayed from her...

Kavin's every step shrill her body...send her on the height of pleasure...she want to enjoy it...but, this is kavin revenge...he enjoy and can't allow her to enjoying...

Purvi moan and whisper his name...kavinnnnnn...he raise his head from her belly and look in her eyes.

Purvi said in slow and deep voice: kavin open my arms...please...I want to enjoy this with you...please.

Kavin: you really want to join me.

Purvi just nodded...

Kavin: no stopping...a refusal.

Purvi just shake her head.

Kavin look in her eyes for a second...then open her arms...he move back and stop his action...

Purvi take deep breath like gathers her senses...then encircle her arms around his neck.

Purvi: kavin...I can't stop you doing anything...please, don't leave me in middle (her voice goes slow...like whispering) I am thirsty...please, finish this thirst.

Kavin smile to see her in this condition (that the thing he want) so, no point to go back...place his lips on to her...he start again where he stopped...

Purvi's body already warm with kavin love foreplay...she have no strength left...both start kissing again... and soon both make love with passionately...both heart fill with joy and happiness...as, they finish their thirst.

After someday.

It's weekend
Purvi: Kavin ab mere baari sweet revenge ki now just wait and watch.

Kavin; came down and see purvi smiling.
Purvi: suno jao mere liye coffee bna kr lao.
Kavin: mein mein lau.
Purvi : aur koi dikh rha hai kya.
Kavin: kyu lau.
Purvi: aaj Saturday hai mtlb tum mere liye kaam kroge..ok...
Kavin: went to kitchen. Hmm koi baat nhi bn lo boss 2 din phir btata hu isko mein

Purvi: suno aapna saaman lo aur guest room mein shift kr lena 2 din k liye.
Kavin what kyu......
Purvi: because mujhko 2 din aache se Sona hai got it.

Kavin; mein khi nhi jauga.
Purvi: tum jaoge warna ne papa aur baba se complaint kr dugi...

Suddenly Kavin phone ring.
Dushyant: Kavin mein kya sun rha hu.
Kavin : kya ho ga
Dushyant: ki aaj tune sab ko dinner pe bulaya hai aur tu khanaa bnayega.

Kavin: mein nhi bulaya kisi ko bhi.
Dushyant: Ishita toh kh rhi thi ki purvi ne bola hai.

Purvi; smiling ha kyu nhi aap sab aana .
And said suno na jaan kuch 10 logo ka khanaa bnana hai okk.and kiss Kavin cheeck and leave.

Kavin: smile ufff suna tha log pyaar mein kuch bhi kr jaaye hai yha toh pyaar mein bawarchi hi bna diya.

Baba: toh aaacha hai na chlo lgi kaam pr.
Kavin: daaddddddddd

Ab dekhte hai aagye kya hota hai.