part 24

Nikhil : purvi yaar...tera gahr toh kissi raja maharaja ka mehal lagta hay...kitna aacha sa sajah hua.

Sheen: yes, she likes to decorate her house...interior decorator jo hay...

Purvi: nikhil, ghar nahi hay...yeah toh only walls and furniture's hain...ghar toh logoon say banta hay...rishtoon say banta hay... khali dewaaroon aur samaan say nahi...her voice slow and teary with lower gaze...

sheen rush to her...chin her up...wipe her tears...said: tum nay phir aissi batain shuru kar di...mum ko bata doon...Rahul ko bhi...

Purvi change her mood quickly...kiya toh har waqt mujhay mammi ki aur Rahul ki dhamki daiti hay.

Shreya: sheen rahul is your brother...why you not call him bhayya?

Sheen: actually, ...Rahul, main aur puri hum sab main age difference ziyaada nahi hay...I mean me and Rahul only one and half year, me and purvi have only six month difference...so, we all three brought up almost together...that's why we are very close to each other. I don't like to call Rahul bhayya...and I have other to call bhayya...she smile to see kavin and go to his side and hold his arms.
Kavin pat her head.

Maid enters and tells them that tea is ready and where should she place...Sheen suggest why not having tea on garden...all agree and she instruct maid.

Sheen: hum yahaan bhi pee sakte thay but yeah purvi hay na iss ko aapnay room main khana peena bilkul pasand nahi hay...

Purvi cut her short said: yes, why not? Aap khud hi socho...raat ko sonay kay liyay laito toh room say ya phir bed say food smell a rahi hoti hay...

Sheen: yeah yeah aur smell say toh humarai purvi ki jaan jaati hay...yeah perfume dekh rahain na aap sab...pata nahi kahaan kahaan say aay hain...har koi perfume hi laa kar daita hay.

Purvi: haan aur tum kitni bedardi say meray perfume lgarti ho...uss per bhi toh roshini dalo...she tease her...sheen nodded naughtily...they all smile to see both arguing.

Sheen: OK, then we should go out for having tea...purvi you change and come..

Purvi nodded...they stand to go out and she stop ishita to help changing her clothes.

They all reach outside in garden...gazebo shade...under that garden table with chairs...near fake water fall with small pond...two swan swimming in it...surrounding area full of different fragrant flowers...weather is really beautiful...no sun rays...just light breeze with some cloud...They all feel fresh and lost in this natural beauty...sheen look this and smile.

Sheen: uncle like gardening...after that this hobby comes in purvi...she manage this with the help of two gardeners...every plant here uncle planted with his on hand...they are not live here but maintain beautiful.

Kavin: so, where did they live?

Sheen: government give them cottage to live...where they get murdered?

Nikhil and pankaj  scream...murder.

Sheen: shocked to hear that scream...so, guys don't tell me that you don't know anything.

Anything what do you mean? They all ask sheen. Only dushu been quiet.

Sheen: purvi...family been murdered in front of her eyes...when she was young...her mother died when she was only one year old...after that her family brutally murder...she stop looking in one direction...they all see purv coming with ishita

Purvi comes and see all of them in shock state...ask sheen, sheen what happen yaar...yeah sab mujhay aisay kyun dekh rahain hain.

Sheen said: this light blue colour is look awesome on you...we just lost to see you...she try to make her calm...

she just give her a look and sit on one chair...said...sheen you are too much...now come on serve us tea and my coffee...please.

They all having tea and coffee in happy mood,

Dushyant stealing his glare on ishita many time...she look pretty talking sheen and purvi.

kavin can't off his eyes on purvi...she look awesome in his favourite blue colour suit...purvi feel his gaze on her and look him...he quickly change his gaze...purvi smile on his this action.

It's nearly more than hour gone when they finally ready to go...

Dushyant give permission purvi to stay at home until she feel ok. Purvi know he is right and accept it.

Kavin just turn to her side...asking: you are not living here, purvi

Purvi: yes, but how come you know...

Kavin said: you forget  almost every day I drop you at your home...

Purvi smile listening him...yes, but I come here every day...because of my baba ( she suddenly stop)

Every one looking her...she look sad...

Dushyant asks...is your dad here? She just nodded...then says...would you like to meet him?

Dushyant say yes, ok come on she lead them inside again...in other room...

The room is occupied with so many machines...wire goes from machine to that person who lay down on bed...one nurse standing checking machine numbers...in past that man is really have a handsome and graceful personality but now he just laying quietly there for long time...All are feel sad for that man...

Kavin recognized that man as mr Anand mehra head of secret service...He look Dushyant...he just nodded...

Kavin said: why you not tell me?

Dushyant: Kavin mujhko dig sir ne btaya tha purvi k joining se phele ..so, I know her past.

Purvi sit next to his father...hold his hand and said dad look who is coming to see you? She introduce whole CID to his father...
they all feel very sad to see her in that state...
Kavin can't stop himself and move forward to put hand on her shoulder... Bit squeeze her...she look him and said: kavin, look here...she remove the curtain from front wall...they all see a very big wall size picture...with on grace full man sitting in middle and two handsome boys standing right and left...one beautiful girl sitting down...This is my family last picture...look any other familiar face.

Kavin shock to see...yes, this is...he is...he is...he stammers...purvi smile...said...yes, he was my brother ACP ROHIT MEHRA..I think he was in your same batch...the other is younger he was in army...CAPTAIN MOHIT MEHRA

Kavin said looking sameer... We both know  rohit  and your father Mr Anand...I well known what happen with them...but...purvi we never know that Mr Anand has a daughter.

Purvi: that's why I am safe and my uncles worried about my safety...I am the only witness of that incident...

Dushyant look watch and said: ok, team...we should have move now...we discuss this matter some other day.

CID understands that Dushyant stop them...digging more...kavin get signal from Dushyant...they all hug her one by one and say bye...

sheen and Purvi come to see off them outside...then home phone ringing...sheen goes inside taking a call...others sitting in the car..

Kavin about to go then turn to purvi side...come near her...held her hand...squeeze bit...said:

Kavin; purvi take care yourself...and thanks saving my life...

Purvi smile...cover his mouth with her palm and said: tumhari nahi main nay aapni jaan bacchii hay...

Kavin amaze to listen this...he just look her a while...she pass him her magical smile...he is confuse but say nothing and turn back...he about to sit on driving seat...turn again see her...she is standing on same place looking him lovely...

Kavin feel her love warmth...he just wave his hand...she reply him to wave her hand and he move the vehicle.

Kya Kavin ko realise hoga purvi ka pyaar...