part 96

After dinner...slowly all guest going back...venue going to start empty..

Kavi stand near the exit...with baba (kavin dad) saying bye their respectable guests...when rahul and his gang comes near them...playing prank with kavin.

Rahul: kavin...so, say bye to your lovely wife...for today (he inform)

Kavin: what do you mean? (He is bit confuse)

Ram: haan yaar, woh ek rasm hoti hay...dulhun ko aaj uss kay gahr walay saath lay jatay hain... (He add fuel)

Rahul: haan ab tum aur baba kal aana...aur purvi ko wapas lay jaana (he tell him complete programme)

Neha: aaj raat to aap bhool jaiy apni patni ko (she wink purvi)

Purvi understand their prank...she lower her gaze and try to control her smile...

Kavin get irritate...he think in mind...what is rubbish ritual? Yeah kiya baat hay...kal humari shaadi hui hay...abhi to hum nay ji bhar kay baatain bhi nahi  ki hain...kay ...seperate karnay sab aa gay...aur abhi lay jaanay ki baat kar rahay hain...main raat kaissay guzaroon ga...purvi kay bina...kavin thought train stop...bari maa call him.

Kavin:  ji bari mammi (he bend his head near her)

Bari mami caressing on his head...bless him and said:  kavin beta...kal subah main...rahul ya dev ko bhaijoon gi ...purvi ko lainay kay liyay...rasm hay kay beti ko uss kay bhai lay kar ghar wapas aatay hain...tum raat ko apnay baba kay saath aana...
Purvi ko lainay kay liyay...aur dinner humaray saath karna...  (She explain whole plan)

Kavin: kal subah...aap nay yahi kaha na (he confirm)

Bari mami: haan kal subah...abhi to tum dono thak gay hogay... ab tum dono ko bhi ghar jana chahaiy (she caressing his cheeks)

Kavin give a look to rahul and ram...who try to hide their laugh...at last burst out laugh...neha and others also start laughing...

Kavin scold himself in mind...what a slip? He is sharp cop how he get so cheap...yeah kiya sochain gay.. inspector Kavin khanna get slip very badly...he can't live without his wife...

Purvi cousins are really naughty and play prank...Kavin,you have to be very careful...he grip on his mind...and focus on purvi...

Purvi raise her sight and both eyes lock with each other...then she lower her gaze with blush hard...
purvi family ready to go and everyone finalise tomorrow plan and go.

Kavin step inside in his room...his eyes scan whole room in quick but can't find her...his eyes catch terrace door open...he go that side and comes on terrace...he is right..

Purvi stand there...looking up...bathing in moonlight...whole area sinking in beautiful moon light...purvi dress shine in moon light...kavin eyes can't bare her beauty...he silently comes behind her and his arm slid on her slender waist...hold her tight.

Purvi stand and enjoy the moon light...she comes in her room and before she do the curtain...her eyes catch moon light and she comes out...enjoying moon light...when two hands slid around her waist and hold her in his tight grip...without turning back she know...who is he...

Purvi rest her head on his chest...both stand like this for some time...whole atmosphere is quiet.

Kavin break the silence wall and said: purvi...yaad hay...hum nay ek dafa aur iss tarah moon light enjoy kiya tha

Purvi smile and said: haan,  yaad hay...uss village may...jahan hum nay...uss sikandar kay right hand ko pakra tha... (She said in sad voice) jahan samita didi ki death hui thi.