part 57

Alarm start buzzing and both wake up quickly...getting from bed...Kavin  way to his room and purvi go to washroom...finish morning chores both come in sitting area...

bhabhi, dev and rahul waiting for them with breakfast...children still in middle of  their chores but all adult quickly have breakfast and dev, rahul and kavi leave house in hurry...

Soon, they arrive in hospital...baba is ready for operation...kavi control their emotion and smile...all are talking for some time...then rohan enter in the room with anesthesia doctor...he give baba anesthesia and gone...soon baba unconscious and shifted in operation room.

Others standing outside...patiently wait...

purvi feel dizzy...her heart sinking down... Kavin condition is same but he is a man...he compose him...his phone ring...he go out to take call...it is

Dushyant call... Kavin briefly tell him everything and Dushyant give kavin best wishes from whole team  and his side...after sometime he hang up and comes in...

he look purvi pale face...close eyes...join palms and moving lips...he understand that she is praying...he comes near her...gently hold her waist and make her to sit with him on bench...both sitting on bench... her head rest on his shoulder...his arm protecting her...dev and rahul feel peace to see their little cousin protected.

Time pass, After five hour long wait...operation room door open and doctor comes out...they all rush to go doctor side...

he stop to see purvi...pass her smile and come near her said: don't worry...we do our best...our side I am confident 100%...everything done in proper way...you no need to be worry...within two hours he gain conscious then we exactly know his condition but I must say...he is out of danger...he finish his talk and see her eyes welled up...she kneel down on floor and burst out cry...

Kavin  eyes also wet...looking doctor he just raise his hand and say thanks...

doctor hold his hand and pat his shoulder...said: (pointed at purvi) this girl always admire me...her love for her father always amaze me...I just want to tell you that god listen her cries and pray...give a gift of her father life...doctor see purvi and then others...said: take care and go to his office.

Rahul kneel down next to her and hug her...saying with teary voice...

Purvi, god hear you...he listen you...he return your baba...now, this is time to thank god...not for cry...

Purvi look him and nodded...rahul help her to stand...she stand and look kavin...

Kavin  take small steps towards her and hug her...both crying but dev and rahul not stopping them...they know this is tear of happiness...tears of thanks...tears of relaxation...it's better to unleashed these emotion...after that they feel relax...they were right after sometime they parted...

rohan comes...wipes her tears and hug purvi saying...no, more tear...time to smile and tell this happy news to everyone.
After two hours, baba comes in conscious but still very sleepy because of anaesthesia...they don't disturb him just go inside one by one and stand quietly...see him and back...

They all back home with happy faces...calling back India spreading this news that baba is ok...operation is successful...everyone is happy...phone rings constantly...asking baba condition...they all were very busy...very big problem just solve.

Kavin and purvi feel relax...

Next day, in morning they arrive in hospital early...they wait outside because nurse help baba to finish his morning chores..

.
when he finish kavi zoom in...purvi hug baba and he peak her... Kavin n also hug him and get peak him as well...purvi give him soup which she make specially for him...and after half hour give him some light thing to eat...arakshi spend whole day in hospital and night time come home and take rest.

After that day, both very careful with their emotions...both control that...and focusing only on baba health...one week gone quickly and baba start walking slowly...he go washroom by himself...change his clothes...

Kavin present there all time but baba try to do work his own...he never stop him doing anything but be careful focusing his gaze on him all the time.

In ten days baba discharge from hospital...whole family welcome him warmly...house decorated by color stammers...ribbons...flowers and balloons and welcome banners...baba room full of bouquets like in hospital room full of flowers...everyday they receive many bouquets from different people...not only purvi family...but baba business circle people...

Cid team and comm sir...raghau sir and so many people send him cards and flower bouquet... and now still same happening in his room.

Kavin always amuse to see so many cards and bouquet and purvi tell him who send this for baba...he did extend his leave fifteen days more and it's accepted...so, he will in peace and enjoy the moment with his baba and his bubbly fianc...yeah, that chirpy and bubbly purvi back in action...

Whole day purvi and rahul tease and leg pulling each other...specially when rahul fianc neha comes from India submit her assignment and stay with them...

Purvi never leave her alone and poor rahul have no chance to meet his fianc alone...this thing make him irritate and he start teasing purvi...other hand

Purvi know his trick she just ignore his feeling and try to neha stick with her...at last when rahul find no way...he request kavin to safe his innocent fianc from his Miss princess...

Kavin watch everything and enjoy rahul irritate state...he listen his request and decide to give a chance to spend some time with his fianc...

He and rahul make a plan...for some changes they finalise their plan...rahul buy a ticket for new release movie (koi bhi soch lo)...baba feeling fine now...and he push kavin to go out with purvi and spend some time with her...in other hand purvi willing to stay with baba...but today, it's weekend and rahul buy ticket for movie...his plan to go and watch movie with neha...then lovely candle light dinner.

Kavin try to busy purvi with him...he make her ready to go outside for shopping...which is really hard time for him...
Purvi is happy to hear Kavin want to go shopping...as she knows he doesn't like to shop...

Purvi: Kavin, aap sach main shopping karnay jaana cahah rahay ho...this is the third time purvi ask him.

Kavin: haan,  blue water chaltay hain...dushu, Ishita aur un sab kay liyay hi kuch buy karoon ga... Kavin give her same answer without irritating third time...he deal very smoothly with her...he don't want that purvi get doubt and their plan gone ruin.

Purvi: ok, than I take neha with me.

Kavin said in hurry: no no, no neha...

Purvi look him doubtfully and said: kyun, Kavin why not neha?

Kavin think a second then come near her...holding her waist...pull her...he bend a bit near her ears and whisper...nahi koi bhi nahi...sirf main aur tum...alone...samhji

Purvi blush hearing his warm and lovely whisper...she lowers her lashes and nodded...

Kavin take a deep breath and said: ok, go and get ready while I am with baba...he go to baba room and purvi go to her room.

Chlo sab shi hai ab next shopping time