part 86

sikander confuse looking in her eyes...something really hit him inside...he start thinking again...kuch toh hay iss ladki main jo mujhay hit kar raha hay...iss ki aankhon main maeray liyay itni nafrat kyun hay...kiya yeah mujhay jaanti hay...magar yeah hay kaun...aur mujhay kaissay jaanti hay...mujhay to iss get up main woh inspector Kavin nahi jaan paya...toh yeah kaissay mujhay jaanti hay...iss ki aankhain mujhay...jaani pehchani kyun lag rahi hain...yeah mujhay itni nafrat say kyun dekh rahi hay...sikander lost in deep thought...still looking her...

Purvi didn't break eyes lock and keep looking him.

This eye lock make restless...comm sir and ragahu sir...who also present there and keep on eye purvi...both look and signal each other...move forward and say something...sikander snap...purvi as well...

She looks her uncle...get that message from his eyes...quickly compose and said: good evening sir

Comm. Sir: Miss sakshinaap aur yahan... (He turn to sikander side...and said) kiya aap nay CID ko bhi bulaya hay.

Sikander: nahi...yeah CID ki wajah say nahi ...bulkay humaray nephew rakesh ki khas mehman hain (he pat rakesh shoulder) rakesh jao baita enjoy karo...apni mehman ko intertain karo.

Rakesh nodded and ask purvi to come with him...both move far but sikander eyes follow them...both respected personality interrupt him and said: waise acchi Jodi hay...aap kay nephew ki pasand acchi hay...mr talwar.

Sikander: aaray chorain sahib...baccha hay...abhi toh khelnay kodnay kay din in...aish karnay dain ...phir dekhain gain (he pass remarks)

Which feel very bad for both of them...but they ignore...some other guest comes and they all busy to meet and talking with them...p

Rakesh glue with purvi...all the time...some youngsters...play prank with them but purvi careful attitude safe her...she avoid drinking and eating...specially alcohol...she give reason to rakesh that she has allergy of alcohol...

Rakesh one friend drag him to one side...both standing and talking ...

Purvii try to understand what going on? When hear behind her...one voice.

Aarti: peechay mat dekhna...aaj Mumbai port say ek aur ship rawana ho rahi hay...jiss main sirf larkiyan hain...jin ko dubai kay raastay say aagay lay kar jaya jay ga...uss ship par jaana aur un ladkiyon ko bacchana zarrori hay...ab tum khud dekh lo...kay kaissay (after that she quickly move)

Purvi try to contact with pankaj and tell him all detail...after that she walk to go other side...but stop looking Kavin and baba coming...

Kavin look her and divert her attention other side...purvi also turn other side...she can't face him right now...rakesh again join her...he want her to meet some of his friends...

Party is on full mood...dinner have been serve and people enjoy with it...when Dushyant entered in venue...

Purvi see coming him...somehow she understand that it's a time.

Dushyant signal her quietly...she move from rakesh to her uncle side...leave rakesh...

Kavin stand with his dad...fully protect him.

Dushyant: mr talwar...meray pass aap kay khilaaf arrest warrant hain... (He shows a warrant) please, aap apnay aap ko police kay hawaly kar dain. (Then he turns to the other guest and said) please...mehmano say meri request hay kay aap sab apni jagah par hi stay karain (he signal)

In sudden, CID officers and commando comes and gathers around sikander...he stand silently...but his eyes searching everywhere...he is not moving...comm sir, raghau sir... kavin, purvi, ishita a andnikhil stand...other side rakesh, sikander, aarti and some other his friend standing...looking here there...try to understand the situation.