part 49

Kavin open his room door...and enter...he amaze to see...it's look like... he just go out a while ago...his bed...his cricket bat...his favourite player posters...his dressing table has his personal things as usual...his book rack...his computer...his TV...HI FI...everything is same...he feel home...feel protected...he feel nice to back home...he standing middle of the room...looking around...surprised.

Purvi: kavin, tum lodge say check out kyun nahi kar laitay...ab tum baba kay pass raho gay...toh jaa kar apna samaan lay aao...

Kavin like her idea...off course he wanted to live with his father...he decide he never leave him alone...he just nodded...and ready to go back to lodge for check out.

Kavin: purvi, tum meray aanay tak idhar hi ruko...mujhay just 1-2 hour lagay gain...

Purvi: yeah sure, you don't worry I am here...you go and back soon...

They come down and Kavin ready to go out...when purvi ask kaka...go outside and introduce Kavin to the watchman and security guard...kaka and kavin go out and she wait them...after sometime kaka comes and she tell him that she is going her room have some rest...if something happen just wake her up...kaka understand.

After 2 hours, Kavin back home...kaka open the door and call other servant to take his luggage...place in his room...

Kavin ask about his baba and purvi...kaka told him that his dad still sleeping and purvi in her room...

Kavin ask kaka where is purvi room? Then go to her room...he knock on the door twice but get no answer...he push the door...door is open... he enter in the room...

Nice fragrance welcoming him...Room decorated very beautifully...with white and pink colour...curtains, walls, carpet and accessories...

Purvi sleep peacefully hugging her pink panther...her hair spread all over pillow...some loose strand cover her half face...one book fall near her bad...he pick it up and see the cover...he can't stop his smile...Disney princes...he just shake his head" miss princess kab bari hogi"...he sit next to her...set her lose strand behind her ear...he set the blanket on her and leave her sleep because he know that last whole night she can't sleep...he quietly comes out...shutting door behind him.

Kaka coming towards him and tell him that his dad wake up and asking him...he follow him and goes to his dad room.

Kp comes from washroom...and walk slowly by holding walls...he rush to go his side and give him hand...help him to come and sit on bed but he refuse to sit on bed...he want to sit on the sofa...

Kavin take him there...he sit there...close his eyes and breathing heavy...he want to ask about his condition but think remain silent until he discuss this matter fully with purvi

They both chit chat for more than hour...kp ask him about purvi...he tell him that she is sleeping...baba smile to hear this and change the topic...after one hour...door open and purvi enter...

Purvii: hey baba...hey Kavin...kiya ho raha hay? She comes near and hugs baba.

Baba: peaking on forehead and said: kuch nahi, tum batao tumhari neend puri ho gai...
Purvi said: yes, and sit on front of him next to Kavin...

Kavin look her she washes her face...but not wipe properly...some wet hair strand sticking around her face...add beauty in her...her eyes have some pink line visible...she shuffle her hair and set those with hand...while continuing talking with baba.

Then suddenly, phone rings...it's purvi's phone...she picks the call and stand...

Purvi: ji, ji...ok, ji ji...right...theek hay aap bhaij dain...ji ok...bye.