part 48

Office...office kiss ko jaana hay...aaj toh CID officially close hay....this voice comes door side and they all surprise to see dushyant standing there..

.he comes in first straight to go kp side...touch his feet get his blessing...then turn to kavin side and hug him...

Kavin is surprise to see him...yaar dushu toh yahan par...kaissay...matlab toh akelay yahan...

nahi akelay nahi hum sab bhi hain...Kavin  shock to see whole team standing in front of him...they all enter and one by one touch his father feet and get bless...then stand near Dushyant and kavin...

Kavin is sharp cop...he quickly understands who did this...he turn to see purvi...she winks him and smile...

Kavin : but you say that CID officially closed...I don't understand this...who give you permission to do it and why?

I give the permission to do it...and because today, my most brilliant officer get his life back...

Kavin shock to see comm. Sir standing there...but wait not only comm. Sir...his family...raghau sir and his family...they all are here in his father room...they all comes to celebrates his reunion with his father.

One by one go and meet his father then comes to him and hug him...purvi and sheen decide something that they gone out...after a while they both comes and said: all of you please come to drawing room I take baba there, so it's convenient everyone to sit and talk ...Everyone like this idea and left the room.

Kavin stay back and said: purvi you go I take baba myself...she nodded...she is also leave the room.. Kavin help his dad to stand and hold him tight to walk to go drawing room.

He makes him sit on sofa and comes out to look where purvi is? He see her talking with Rahul...he move that side then hear...

she said: thanks, Rahul...yeh sab tumhari wajah say hua hay...agar tum mujhay forcefully Kavin kay place par nahi chortay toh sayaad main kabhi bhi baba ko un kay betay say nahi milwa paati.

Rahul: main nay kaha tha na...purvi, pehla kadam uthana mushkil hota hay...jab pehla kadam utha lo toh aagay kay sab kadam asaan ho jaatay hain...dekh lo result tumharay samnay hay...test report dekh kar tum nay ro ro kar apna haal bura kar liya tha...magar thoori si himmat dekhai to masla hal ho gaya...ab khush ho ya nahi...he shake her head.

Haan, bohat khush hoon...kavin said while coming near them...both look him...

Rahul said: sorry, kavin if you feel...but he cut him...he raise his hand and said: thanks...

Rahul a bit confuse but holding his hand say: you welcome bro...anytime...

Kavin suddenly pull and hug him...rahul shock for his sudden action but he understand his feeling he also hug him tight...

Purvi just smile to see both of hugging.

Dream land is very noisy today...today, life dancing here...people enjoying breakfast...chatting...talking...laughing...discussing...do many thing that time pass so soon...it's almost after noon...when all of them decide to go back...
Raghau sir asks kavin to call comm. Sir...he goes inside to look him...when he found him talking with purvi...hearing his name he just stop and quietly listen their talk.

Purvi: baray papa...ab aap ko yaqeen ho gaya kay aap ka faisla theek tha ya nahi.

Comm. Sir: purvi, mera faisla theek hay...yeh mujhay uss waqt hi pata tha...jab yeh faisla main nay liya tha

Purvi: agar aap jaantay thay kay yeh faisla theek hay toh aap nay Dushyant kay kahnay par...kavin ko level five ki clearness kyun nahi di...meray kahnay par kyun di.

Comm. Sir: Dushyant, doubt full tha...woh bhi meri tarah yeh sochta tha kay kahin Kavin apnay aap ko kissi pareshaani main na daal lay...woh cahata bhi tha aur worry bhi tha...uss nay apni sab say acchi dost ko khoya tha...ab kavin ko khona nahi cahata tha...magar tum 100% sure thi...kay kavin deserve it...aur yeh kay ussay kuch nahi hoga...tumharay lehjay main kuch tha

Purvi...jiss nay mujhay click kiya...tumhara Kavin par yaqeen meray araday ko aur pakka kar gaya...aur iss liyay main nay faisla kar liya tha...kay uss ko clearness zarroor doon ga...thanks for you.

He stretch his arm...purvi hug him...he peak her head and said: I really proud of you...agar aaj tumharay papa hotay toh woh bhi bohat khush hotay...magar mujhay yaqeen hay kay jab bhi woh uthay gain...tum per bohat proud karain gain...

Purvi look up him and said: aap ko yaqeen hay na...baray papa...kay woh uthay gay...ek din jagay gay...she ask with full her hope and her hope full voice shake arjun...he close his eyes with pain...he ask his god to why he did this with this bubbly girl...

Comm. Sir hold her both arms and said in powerful voice...haan zarroor jagay gay...aur bohat jald jagay gay...tum dekhna...mujhay apnay god par pura bharoosa hay...aur tum bhi uss par bharoosa rukho...hhmmm...

Purvi just remember some thing...she parted and said: ab aap ko apna wada yaad hay na...aap batain woh kab pura karain gay.

Comm. Sir smile on her childish way and said: haan, yaad hay acchi tarah say yaad hay...aur jab tum ready ho...tab aa jaana meray pass...then he say: ok, ab chalna cahaiy sab mera intezaar kar rahay hoon gay...she nodded and both way to go out.

After everyone gone...purvi make baba to have some rest... Kavi both sitting near him...

Purvi press his head with her soft hand and kavin just sit with hold his hand...soon he drift to sleep...they both quietly comes out...

Chota sa update hai ......