part 27

Next day, Dushyant and pankaj  back...Today team has no case so they all busy with their pending work...

Dushyant feel change in Kavin behaviour and want to know the reason...

Ishita enter with some files...looking him in deep thinking...

Ishita : sir, what happen...why are you in deep thinking? Is something wrong?

Dushyant chain of thought broken and he look her...pass smile and said: Ishita, koi baat hui thi meray peechay...

Ishita a: what do you mean sir, I can't understand.

Dushyant: no, I feel change behaviour in Kavin ...hearing this

Ishita smile... Dushyant stop to see her smiling and lost it his heart...pretty smile...his heart say and he is totally agree.

Ishita tell him all the detail in yesterday happen...hearing all Dushyant goose bump appear and he get angry...as well as shock if they little late to get him out...next part he won't to think about it...

Ishita read his face expression and just try to cajole him.

Dushyant zoom in to go Kavin cabin...other see ishita with lot of question...

Ishita explain them everything and pankaj also get very shock to hearing all this detail.

After some time, they both comes out...others stop their work and look them...both faces are red but one calmness show clearly... team sigh relief to see them calm.

Dushyant receive a call...he tell...OK, team we have another case to solve it...we have to move now...all are active and soon they are way to that side...case file in a village...after two hour journey...they all reach near that place but not sure which way they go...

Kavin stop car near the bagghi...

Dushyant: kiya aap sharvaan pur ka raasta bata saktay hain.

Bagghi wala: aray sahaab aap ajayain hum aap ko pohuncha datay hain.

Purvi: yes, guys chalo na maza aay ga

Kavin: nahi, hum maza karnay nahi aay hain...aap sirf raasta bata dain.

Bagghi wala explain him the way and kavin move his car...he see purvi face on his rear view mirror...her eyes showing anger on his decision...she look him seeing her in mirror...she change side and look outside...ignore him...with long face...like child angry to haven't get his favorite chocolate...he grinned look her gesture.

They drive little far suddenly Tyre stuck...and car stop...

Kavin try hard...but in vain...all of get down and nikhil and pankaj and Dushyant try to push hard to get off the vehicle...

Purvi , shreya and Ishita also get down and looking all male effort.

Purvi: comes to nikhil and said: nikhil, kiya faida in muscles ka...itni choti si gadi utha kay bahar nahi nikaal saktay...

Nikhil glare her...

she smile naughtily and move to Kavin side...aur gussay say...aur gassay say...zor lagao... Kavin iss gadhi ko tumaharay ek aacha sa session  ki bohat zarrorat hay...
Kavin take off his sun glass and give her hard look...but purvi is beyond of his look...just smile.

Purvi see bagghi comes...she stop that bagghi man and call all of them to come and sit in bagghi...

CID have no other option and they sit in the bagghi and continue their journey...

Purvi sit next to kavin...she make picture and talking with bagghi man...she enjoy sitting next to him and make photo with her digital camera...they all enjoy riding on bagghi.
They reach guest house soon...setting their belonging...ready to go and start their investigation...they split and go...after sometime they all gathers and share their finding with each other.