part 95

Kavin phone start buzzing...he open his eyes and took his phone...alarms buzzing...he close that alarm and put his phone back...then he look his other side...purvi sleep in his embrace peacefully...

Kavin look her for while...she look so adorable and cute...he gently touch her lips...

Purvi move a bit but still in sleep...kavin kiss her again but this time a bit hard...and capture her lips with his.

Purvi moan in sleep and move her head...to avoid his kiss but he can't let her go...in the end she open her eyes...look his...she pouted...

Kavin smile to see her sleepy eyes...and kiss on her eyes...purvi snuggle near him and hide in his chest...

Kavin hug her tight and said: purvi, dekho 5 o'clock ho gay hain...uth jao...Ishita aur shreya  bhi aanay wali hoon gi...aur uss beautician ko bhi 6o'clock ka time diya tha... woh bhi aa jaiy gi (he explain her)

Purvi: hhmm Kavin mera dil nahi chah raha uthnay ka (she said with close her eyes) please...sonay do na.

Kavin: ok, so jao...may tum ko piyar karta hoon...while tum so jao (he claim her lips...purvi push him hard and get up quickly)

Purvi: oh god Kavin...na baba na...tum mujhe phir tang kar do gay (she shake her head) iss say behtar hay kay may uth jaoon(she about to leave the bed...just fell on him...kavn pull her back)

Kavin: hhhmm...may tum ko tang karta hoon (he brush his lips on her cheek...and said) abhi to just start hay...meri jaan (he kiss her hard) aagay aagay dekho hota hay kiya (he raise his brow)

Purvi: maaf kar dain inspector sahib ghalti hogai...iss bandi say (she said in naughty tone)

Kavin: koi baat nahi...ghalti ki hay to saza to milay gi (said this he captured her again in his arms...and leave her when they feel suffocation)

Purvi face red and breath irregular with his sudden expressing love...her clothes mess...Kavin  feel her body softness still on his finger tips and lips...her fragrance make him crazy...both lying on bed catching breath.,

Intercom buzzes

Purvi get up and straight her clothes...which are totally mess up with his passionate kiss...

Kavin make her sit and said: I am going out...now, we meet when we both ready to go on function...I have my dress and things and ishita get  yours...she know everything...because she kept it herself...everything with that. (He softly kisses on her lips again ...Said bye to her...while door knock)

Kavin go and open door..Ishita and shreya stand there...both greet Kavin ...

Kavin  reply and talk for while then he allow them to enter and he go out.

Ishita a and shreya comes in...purvi hug both of them...purvi look very happy to see her friend...trio talk for while...the girls share many things with each other...and openly praise her..

purvi give them their dresses, jewellery and matching sandals for today function...both amaze to see those things and happy that purvi, kavin sir and their baba give them respect and care...both happily accepted those things.

Ishita: purvi...I think you go and take bath...your beautician may comes in any minutes...she nodded and go to washroom.

Purvi finish her warm and fragrant bath...wearing bath robe she comes in room...then Ishita show her today's dress...purvi can't believe it's really beautiful...peacock purple and blue combination long anarkali frock...comes on her ankle...full dull golden stone and thread work...choori daar pyjama...with two colour duppata...duppata also full with same kind of work...with that suit...beautiful antique gold jewellery set...high heal sandals.