part 59

Kavin put his palm on her mouth to shut her up...she quiet...he remove his hand and said: jaan, I understand your fear...but remember one thing...I am Kavin khanna...I am afraid of nothing...I never tell a lie...and I respect for those who want to be respected them self...if anybody misbehave with me...I know how to deal with that...

Purvi try to say some but he said: let me finish first...I know dealing in family different but I am not a child I'll handle it...you don't need to be worry...

Purvi, he hold her hand and continue: look, they all send baba their greeting, blessing, flowers and cards...you stop everyone to come on hospital...it's ok...but now...don't stop them...they are your family they have right to meet your fianc...they have right to know everything regarding me and you...I not only accept you but I accept your family as well, purvi.

Purvi listen him very carefully...her heart fill with happiness...his each and every word pouring sweet in her ear...she looking him...is really that akhru and khadoos? Ruthless, emotionless, heartless... no he is not...he is totally new kavin...ready to mix up with family...ready to share his feeling...ready to enjoy life...what was the reason...iss ki wajah kiya hay? she keep looking him and thinking...he feel her gaze on him...he look in her eyes and read all unspoken words.

Kavin: is ki wajah tum ho purvi, tum...jiss nay mujhay jeena sikhaya...muat ki aankhoon main say zindagi ki chamak ko haasil karna tum say hi sikha hai...main toh sirf roshini ko kho kar saray rishtay toar baitha tha...aur tum sab rishtay khonahy kay baad bhi...zindagi say itni hope laga kar baithi ho...(he stop and deep breath) Dushyant nay theek kaha tha...yeh zindagi sirf ek baar hi milti hay...aur hum uss ko nafrat main yah revenge main zaya nahi kar saktay...tum nay bhalay say apnay saaray rishtay kho diyay hoon...lekin bohat saaray nayay rishtay bhi banay hain...aur main bhi uss process main enter ho raha hoon...bas dua karna kay un balance na hoon.

Hum tum ko unbalance nahi honay dain gay...hum hain na...rahul voice come and both look at door side...dev, rahul and neha stand there...

Purvi stand to see all of them...

rahul come in and side hug kavin and said: yaar, toh fikr mat kar...sab ki janam kundali hay meray pass...sab kay baray main baton ga...jab hum hain toh kiya gham hay...sher dil jawan...everyone smile on his naughty remarks.

Dev comes near him and said:  Kavin hum nay decide kiya hay... kay iss weekend par sab ko invite kar laitay hain...bajaiy iss kay... kay sab one by one aakar tum say milain...sab ko ek saath bula laitay hain...waisay bhi ab tum log janay ka bhi plan kar rahay ho toh accha hay...tumhari welcoming and farewell party ek saath hi ho jay gi...aur tum sab say mil bhi lo gay...kiya khayaal hay.

Kavin : its ok, I don't mind...I am ready to meet everyone...he look purvi and she just nodded with smile...dev, purvi and neha goes inside...

while rahul grab Kavin hand and said: thanks yaar...only because of you I get some lovely time with my fianc...

Kavin smile and said: at any time bro.

Kavin and rahul sharing some boys staff in low voices...between smiling and high five...until maid comes and tell them dinner is ready...

rahul excuse as he already had a candle light dinner but he sit with all of them just give them company...dinner finish and after that they all sit and finalize party arrangement...it take long time then they head to their room to catch sleep.

it take long time then they head to their room to catch sleep

He is Rahul.

Neha Rahul finance

Neha Rahul finance

This is dev and sona bhabhi

Kaisa lga btana zarur...