part 62

He knock on the door...hear she give permission...he enter in her room...room fill with mesmerizing fragrance...he look around but no sign of purvi...he think where she is?...she just give permission to enter then where she gone...his chain of thought broke when he see coming her from dressing room...he forget to breath...his eyes glued on her...he freeze...feel some kind of magic spell work on him and freeze him on his steps...

Purvi wearing dark purple plain choli...with pinkish red colour duppata and lehenga...duppata have brown velvety border with a hint of silver stone and zari work...whole duppata full with small white silver stones and silver zari work...lehenga has straight from up but wide from bottom like fish tail...tightly fit on her slender waist...her bare waist visible and glowing...lehenga has vertical design line of same work...in the bottom of it velvety border in purple and brown colour with the hint of same work like on duppata...she pin her duppata from one side near her waist and other side on her shoulder...she is wearing long silver necklace which comes on her chest...small jhumkiyan in ears...small and cute maang tekka shinning on her forehead...hands full of matching bangles...hairs are open and straight fall on her back...fully cover her back...light make up give her gorgeous look.

Kavin mesmerize to see her...purvi is busy wearing ankles didn't notice him...she feel difficult to wear those ankles...she try to band herself and wear that but it's hard...with that outfit...she try to sit on stool and bend to wear it...she hisses when two times fail attempt to lock that ankles...loudly curse herself...she is really busy cursing and fail to feel his presence.

Kavin just comes in sense when she hisses and loudly cursing...he go near her and kneel down near her feet...

Purvi feel two hand holding her feet and gently place on his knee...she quickly look him and keep looking...he look devilishly handsome...wearing off white sherwani with white shalwar...his sherwani has a line of purple velvet with silver zari work on it...who start from his neck and come down his daman...wearing silver khusa...he look totally different...

Purvi look first time him in this Indian attire...normally he wear suit in formal occasion but today, he change his clothing style and wear that suit who send purvi mammi for him.

Kavin feel her gaze on him but he busy to wear her ankle by placing her feet on his knee...he lock both ankles...slightly squeeze her feet and stand...

Purvi back in present and mutter...thanks...she turn to dressing table side...while he take one more step...stand just right behind her...

Purvi look both standing...in her dressing mirror...and her heart pray...oh god please safe our couple with all evil eyes...

Kavin hand slid in her waist...slowly... make her body shrill...purvi look in his eyes through mirror...his hand move up and down on her outline...pressing her against his well tone muscles...

Purvi breath gone heavy...she control her emotion and lower her lashes...

Kavin lips start brushing on her cheeks and neck...she blush...

Kavin touches make her crazy...his loving glare snatch her sense... Kavin take long breath and fill her all fragrance inside him...
she just whisper his name...kaviiiinnn...

Kavin  smile to hear his name in stammer.

Kavin bend near her neck and said: purvi , you look so beautiful...that my heart start wishing that might be your mammi hire any pandit and we do pheray today (he pause and look her open wide eyes... smile and continue) then I make you mine...I can't wait long...you make me crazy... (He rubs his lips on her cheeks softly) my senses stop working...when I see you ready like this... (He nuzzling on her neck)

Purvi stand numb...she enjoy this moment...his praising words...pouring honey in her ears...she remember that time when she is going die to hear praises from him...he tease him instead praising but now time has been change...he praise her without asking her...she look him continuously...he read everything in her eyes...smile on her unspoken question...place feathery kiss on her nap...make her shrugged

How it possible for someone to look so gorgeous?...he questioning her while breathing against her skin and hold her tight from waist...

Kavin feel soft and silk skin on his finger tips...he caressing her...purvi feel dizzy...she feel her knee gone weak...she can't stand long...she thank that he hold her otherwise she might fall...but her body react strange...her heart start betrayed...she want time stop here...she stand like prison in his arm...forever...she look him again...she remind his word...his word linger in her mind...

Kavin understand her condition and said: don't worry I am just joking...I can't do anything without your permission and without ready you...

Saying this he move back...but she gasp holding her choli...her choli doori stuck with Kavin zari work and open...she clutch that quickly prevent to fall down...

Kavin remove slowly the doori from his sherwani...then take a side her hairs...her beautiful creamy skin visible in full.....

Kavin finger linger on her back for some time...make her body shiver...he move his fingers on her bare back...for long time.

Purvi just turn back and hide her face in his chest...clutching his sherwani tight...

Kavin feel her body shivering badly...he scold him in mind...to upset her...he know that fighting with these raw emotion is very difficult for anyone...

Purvi experiencing in these emotion first time...she just going through controlling them...she control her emotion and he muddle up every time...she lose her grip...same thing happen now...he trigger her and expect her to control...which is not easy task for her.

Kavin quickly compose and pat her softly...he whisper: I am sorry purvi...I have no right to play with your emotion...please, forgive me... (Purvi look up) he smile on her innocent look and said: yeah, first I told you to control and now I put you in trouble to make you restless...sorry, then he make her turn to mirror side again...her back in front of him...he tied her doori knot...manage her hair on her back...she mutter thanks to him...with lower her gaze.

Kavin remind something he taps on his head...take out that gift and say: I forget to give you this...he give that glittery paper wrap gift to her.

Purvi control her emotion and broke her hug...taking gift from his hand...she asking: what is this?

Kavin: see your self...

Purvi open the wrapper...then open the velvety case and scream to see that beautiful necklace...she take it out...with amaze...

she look him and said: , wow...it's really beautiful...precious...amazing...wow...she have no word to praise it.

Kavin smile to see her happy and take it from her hand...he turn her back again...side her hairs and wear that in her neck...and softly kiss on her back neck...necklace was perfectly fit in her swan neck...

She turns to his side and hug him again said: thank you kavin...to given me such a precious gift...

Kavin just nodded and ask: purvi, if you ready so shall we go because everybody is waiting for us.

Purvi: yes, kavin I am ready...

she just brush her hairs...see in mirror for last look and turn to his side...kavin raise his hand and she hold that with lower her lashes...

Kavin see her trembling long lashes and smile on her shyness...he just peek on her forehead and both way to go hall...join everyone on there.

Kaisa lga kavi romance