part 71

Then lady snap...hold  rakesh upper arm and excuse them...make him walk with her and go at one side.

Lady: tum kiya karnay ki koshish kar rahay ho...pagal ho agar tumharay uncle to pata chal gay to...

Rakesh: aunty I desperately need that girl...I want her...at any cost.

Lady: tum pagal ho abhi woh tina ka maamla hal hua nahi hay...aur tum...phir say ek nayay chakar main pehas rahay ho...aur waissay bhi woh ek  middle class khandaan ki larki hay...tum haray chakar main nahi aay gi...

Rakesh: mujhay koshish toh karnay dain...

Lady: but daihaan say...kahin cid ko apnay peechay na laga laina...

Rakesh: nahi iss ko toh main instalment par haasil karoon ga...ahista ahista...aissay pahsaoon ga kay iss ko pata bhi nahi chahlay ga...gharib ghar ki larki hay...ek expensive gift...ussay meray paon main daal day ga...aap dekhti jain main karta kiya hoon.

Lady: theek hay jo chaho karo...bas apnay aap ko baccha kay...

she turn to look girl trio once more...her eyes lock with purvi eyes...just a second then snap...but convey all message in this sudden eye lock...

Purvi understand everything and make ready herself for upcoming storm.

Storm comes with bang...This is the party of young and mix age group men and women...they dance when singer sing the song...singer change the song and said: someone request for this song...he start singing...his singing giving shock purvi...she is puzzle...in quick thinking she know who request for this song...off course...

rakesh did that request...she need to be hide...this song make her sink in deep...top of it...

Rakesh gaze...fixing on her...he raise his hand towards her...for dance but she make courage and nodded negative...while stepping back...rakesh don't lose hope and pick other girl but show his attraction towards her...

Mera Chand mujhay aaya hay nazar

Aay raat zara thum thum kay guzar

Chahya hay nasha meri aankhon par

Aay raat zara thum thum kay guzar

Mera chand mujhay aaya hay nazar

His action wasn't unnoticed with cid team..and make them restless...not only kavin, baba and Dushyant...but make comm. Sir and raghau sir also restless...they can't openly show their concern...just change their side on sofa...exchange look to each other...

Meray dil main hay arman kai kai

Meri chahat hay abhi nai nai

Rah jay na piyaasa piyar mera

Meri bahoon main bhar day yaar mera

Itna sa karam toh kar mujh par

Aay raat zara thum thum kay guzar

Mera chand mujhay aaya hay nazar
Purvi  feel herself in great trouble...although everyone enjoy this song but she feel uncomfortable...she just stepping back...try to hide herself from rakesh lusty eyes...she see him dancing with other girl...she take advantage...she silently step back...until she feel herself in a bit dark corner...everyone pay attention on song and dancing couples...even rakesh try to find her in group of people but in vain...he leave for while and enjoy that lovely song...with touching his partner some sensitive body part...girl like his attitude and totally smitten on him...wound her arms around his neck...giving him more excess...

Purvi stand in totally dark corner...gather herself...thinking and focussing of that lady...then she feel warm breath on her neck and two hand slid in her waist...hold her tight and pull her back...she crush with jerk...she is afraid...who is this? But soon she feels his fragrance...his perfume...and familiar touch...she whisper:

Kavin...and rest her head back on his chest...she need him badly this time...she quietly stands letting him doing...anything he wants...

Kavin observe her from the beginning...he look her collide with rakesh...he know the reason of this collide...then talk between rakesh and girl trio...entry of that woman...

Purvi expression...she compose in quick way...which is most amazing thing for him...then rakesh ask her for dancing...he know that purvi never accept his dance offer...and he also know that rakesh request this song...when song start and rakesh showing his interest towards her...he become fierce...he see purvi stepping back...he understand her feeling and when she hide herself in dark corner.

Kavin comes near her to give her strength...because all he know that she is in tension and  feel stress.

Kavin brushes his lips on her back neck...making her aware of his presence...she feels strange calm under his touch...his hand caressing her...up and down with her body out line...

Abhi laboo ko laboo nay chua nahi

Armaan koi pura hua nahi

Abhi aas ka gulshan khilna hay

Abhi do jismoo ko mila hay

Dekhoo ga abhi woh manzar

Aay raat zara thum thum kay guzar

Mera chand aaya hay nazar

Kavin turn her to his side...chin her up and claim her lips...she forget everything and response back him with full emotion...encircle her arms around his neck...keeping him near...he nibble her lower lip...she open her mouth...give him a way to enter...both tongue make havoc...they parted when need air...

Kavin bend his head a little bit and making a trail of kissing until the valley of her soft chest mountain...she can't bear it...her body arched...want him more excess...she is tense and he want to release her tension...by involving her with his love...he slowly kissed her on the sweet spot near her ears...making her shiver...the whirlwind of emotions that were raging through her...he caressed her, kissing her eyelids, her rosy cheeks and her luscious pink lips comforting her and holding her close to him...both lost in those moment and cherish those moments...

When suddenly, purvi snap...because Dushyant call her...she puzzle how can say anything? 

Dushyant keep asking...purvi, where are you?  Are you ok? come on purvi reply me...he keep saying...

Purvi step back...Kavin about to say anything...but purvi quickly put her finger on his lip...to stop him saying anything and reply back Dushyant........

Kon kon marana chata hai is Rakesh ko .

EK DUJE KE LIYEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara