part 18

Ishita just close eyes...take a deep breath and start... Dushyant sir , you want apologise to Kavin sir, for that day you said so much to him...as you know that he is right on his place but you are angry on him...so, you mention him culprit of his wife...but after that... you also feel restless because you know he love his wife too much...he is innocent...just he has hot temper...you safe him for many complications...you care him a lot...you scared...what if something happening with him...you can't bear to lose him...you scared of his anger...his temper...and his careless attitude...you don't want to lose him as you already lose your one of best friend but you puzzle if you take step toward him...he accept you or not...your ego and fear of rejection...stop you to move forward.

Today you recall you past memory...remind those days and time which you both spend together. Ishita stop...take deep breath and open her eyes

Dushyant leave his chair...standing in shock...he shake his head...

Kavin is also stand in his chair looking Dushyant ..
He never think that he want reunion with him...that day he scream on him...scold him...make responsible of his wife murder...he know that sameer say everything in anger...deep down he know that he is right...his hot temper...is his own enemy...

kavin is honest and committed police officer but that time he take step in hurry...his chain of thought broke when purvi shake his shoulder...he look Dushyant standing in front of him...

Purvii said: kavin, don't thing too much...if he comes forward...you have to accept him...it's your turn to move towards him... you need him...as well he needs you...(her words shake him inside)

Kavin heart beat fast...others gather around Dushyant and Kavin.

Nikhil: please, sir comes forward

Pankaj: yes sir, we want to see you together again.

Shreyab: yes, please...sir, don't think too much...friendship is the most amazing relationship in this world.

Dushyant and Kavin standing...looking each other eyes...one pair of eyes...apologizing...other non believing...

Purvi and Ishita silently read and sense all emotion...this is very big opportunity in their life...if they succeed...all hard work got worth for it...

yes, it's true... Ishita and purvi  make planning for this long time ago...they trying to brain wash both of them...saying good and caring talking related each other...mention small thing which showing care...to each other...they start this planning when first time Dushyant .blame Kavin his wife murder in front of them...that day they both sense than deep down they care each of us...just try not to show...they showing indifference...to make fool others and them as well.
That day they both plan this...promise...to make them one again...to make them good friend again...now, this is the moment...

Purvi think why they stop?

She signal Ishita and she understand...she moves forward...say politely: duahyant Sir aap thik hai..this is right decision...maafi manngnay say koi chota aur bara nahi ho jaata...

Purvi join her saying: yes, guys you know in friendship...no thanks, no sorry...so, forget everything and back again.

Dushyant ( take one more step towards him and said)I am sorry kk....ka
.
Kavin...I am sorry...Mujhe tum ko aisay...but he got stopped when suddenly Kavin move forward and hug him tight...saying: no, dushu..you have full permission to say anything...I won't mind...but please call me kavin..I miss this...I miss you yaar...his hug shrug sameer from inside...he hug him in return...and said: haan, kavin..I am sorry yaar...I also miss you a lot. They start talking in between tears...there is no point to hide their emotion...they both have so much to share...they forget around the environment just remember each other...talking like no one present.

Purvi and company have tears in eyes...this is the most beautiful scene...they ever see in their life..

Ishita and purvi showing each other thumbs up...

Kavin catch this action and show dushyant as well...they both turn to that side...look the entire team has tears...both  holding each other from waist...but hard glare on them...They confuse...what did they do now?

Purvi whisper in Ishita  ears...hey,

Ishita inko humara plan pta toh nhi chl gya..

Ishita in return...I also doubt on this...purvi but how come to know?

Purvi : I really don't know but look kammar main haath daal ker toh aisay kharay hain jaisay...girl friend say patch up ho gaya ho.

But why they looking us suspicious...

Dushyant and kavin hear this conversation very easily...they both try too hard not to smile.

Dushyant: Thank you team the wonderful celebration of friendship day...as well as plan to make us friend again...so, whose plan is this?

They all look at each other...

Purvi just try to change the topic and said: pankaj , woh konsa song hay situation kay lihaaz say...haan yaad aaya..

YEH DOSTI HUM NAHI CHOORAY GAIN..

pankaj and other join her and sing in chorus...
TOORAIN GAIN DUM MAGAR TERA SAATH NA CHOORAIN GAY.

Both duahyant and Kavin   a bit hesitate as well as...blush...yes, blush...they both see each other...separated...but enjoy to hear this chorus...

Purvi and party change song now purvi tell new song:

AY YAAR SUN YAARI TERI

MUJHAY ZINDAGI SAY BHI PYAARI HAY...

JAWAB HI NAHI HUMARA KAHIN

BARI KHOOB JODI HUMARI HAY.

CID  in full form...get ready to tease them with selected friendship song...

Kaisa lga reunion ....
Pls do comment and vote
Aisa lg rha hai ki aap logo ko stroy psnd nhi aa rhi hai.....