part 25

Kavin is very confused after returning purvi home...whole way he quietly drives...dropping them one by one...in the end...he and Dushyant left in vehicle.

Dushyant sense his thought...he ask him to turn the vehicle to the other side...he mindlessly obeys his direction...when Dushyant stop him...he stops the car and is shocked to see the park near the beach...he turns to look dushyant enquiringly...

Dushyant: come, Kavin sit here for a while...today no mood for work... and it's very early to go home...he nodded and just follow him quietly...they both sit on one bench near tea stall...
Dushyant give the order for two tea...look him again ...he is in deep thought..

Dushyant place hand on his...his chain of thought broken and he look him ..

Dushyant: kya  soch rahay ho... Kavin.

Kavin: dushu, purvi ko dekh kar yaqeen nahi aata kay woh itnay dukh say guzri hay...mean look how she smile after that many incident...she lost her whole family and still manage to smile and enjoying life...in other side if I see myself...after roshini dead... I feel I am not alive...smile is very far thing I never enjoy myself...I don't want alive but she...

Dushyant cut him short and said: kavin, purvi nay apnay bohat saray rishtay koh diyay hain...magar uss nay...bohat saray rishtay banay bhi hain...for example...look here In our team...panka ,Ishita,shreya and nikhil..how they all comes in one thread...and me... look me...I am also call her my sister...she lost her all biological relation accept her father...but she create new relation...look your father...I mean...teray ba ba...kitna piyar kartay hain uss say... Kavin koi kissay kay saath marta nahi hay...jeenay kay liyay sab ko rishtoon ki aur saath ki zaroorat hoti hay...you have to understand this.

Kavin understand very well...everything...he look dushu and smile...that's good...he pat her back...they both sit long...

Kavin: dushu, waisay tujhay sab pata tha...toh mujhay kyun nahi batya. Main uss say kitna rude baat karta tha.

Dushyant: yaar, comm. Sir nay mana kiya tha...woh iss ko raaz hi rakhna chahtay thay. waisay agar toh rude baat karta tha toh kiya hua...woh toh tujh say piyar say baat karti hay. (he give him naughty smile)

Kavin give him fake anger look... Dushyant chuckle...aab to mujh say na chupa kay toh bhi uss kay liyay kitna pareshaan rahta hay...wo last time mandir walay case main...mujhay yaad hay...kaisay hawaiyaan ur rahi thi...tere

Dushyant tease him again: yaar, kabhi kabhi main sochta hoon kay toh kitna khush qismat hay...har khuubsoorat larki tujh pay marti hay...agar toh kissi ko bhi aankh utha kar dekh lay...toh woh dil nikaal kar rakh day...aur ek hum hain...mushkil say ek pasand aai hay...magar pata nahi uss kay dil main kiya hay.

Kavin: haan, woh toh mujhay bhi nazar aa raha hay...kay aaj kal kiya chal raha hay tumharay dil main.

Dushyant: haan, toh dil main hay na teri tarah...sab kuch show toh nahi karta...he tease him again.

Kavin stand said: I think we should go...you just out of control now. He walks.

Dushu follow him with laughing said: yaar, ab mujh say bhi chupay ga...chal dekhta hoon kab tak chupay ga.

They both gone the way home...

Next two week they haven't seen purvi...but she speak on them on phone everyday...

Kavin is busy solving case but he miss her badly...rest of team also busy with him but every day before they go home...they all do conference call with her...telling her today activity...sometime Dushyant join them but kavin avoid this. He wants to speak her but feel no courage to see her...after knowing her past.

Many questions lingering in his mind...he want to ask her...want to clarify some other things but don't know how.
Dushyant mention his emotion... he think that others also feel his emotion so, he avoid to talk with her.

one day Kavin go to mall...he reserve one autobiography...go to collect that...he enter in book shop and go to customer service counter...then he see purvi standing there...he is happy to see her and want to go near her...but then one smart boy comes near her...they both are busy with each other...

Kavin stop behind the rack...they both turn to go out...kavin see is not other than Rahul...they both go out...

Kavin feel heart prick...he ignore them and go to counter collect his book and come out.

Then he decide to go to clothing shop to buy some shirt ...then he sees them shopping...he just hide himself behind the rack.

Purvi: look, Rahul you have to buy this...it's awesome...give you great look.

Rahul: yeah, buy this for your akru...

Purvi: hey, don't call him akru...only I have permission to say him akru...khadoos.

Rahul: darling, he try his hand around her waist... but she angry on him...what? kiya kaha...don't dare to call me this...you have no right to call me this...she move away...he go behind him...they both arguing and go out from shop.

Kavin see them heading other side...his mood is off...she is fine but why not coming in breaue?

He leave his shopping and go for parking then see them sitting in cafe...

Purvi is smiling and they both look very cool and amazing couple...purvi blushing...he saying something bending near her ears and she hit him play fully and hide her face behind the palms...rahul try to remove her hands...she is blushing and look beautiful...rahul kiss her back palm...it's enough for Kavin to bear...he quickly move from there.

Kaisa lga Kavin ko jelousy feel Hui🤭🤭