part 83

CID team is very busy in these days...everyone is busy in their respected places...

Nikhil  continuously contact with his informers..

Ishita and shreya maintaining files...do proper filing...shreya  help them...purvi  is the most busiest person...she go every day ashram...keep rehears ling with children...keep her eyes open...

Kavant  busy some other stuffs...they contact with comm. Sir and some other devoted officers...who work on this case quietly.

Purvi  busy singing with children...today, she feel lots of happening going in ashram...she see many people comes and go...she look big boxes unload and go down...some people look suspicious by their look...she is in the hall talking with munna...he tell her something...she is listening him carefully...when feels some gaze on her...she look there...one cold wave goes through her spin...

she see Mr Talwar standing on the main hall door...looking her...he is alone...

Purvi stand quietly from her place...children are quiet to see her silent...Mr Talwar stepping towards her...purvi hold her grip on floor...she can't move an inch...it's only a moment when she feel scared but after she quick compose her...ready to face him...

Mr talwar stop little far from her...look her head to toe and said: accha toh tum ho woh larki jo CID main kaam karti hay.

Purvi didn't say a word just nodded.

Mr talwar: hhhmmm, rakesh tumhari bohat tareef kar raha tha...main nay bhi dekha kay bacchay tumharay saath bohat comfortable hain...tum accha train kar rahi ho...in ko...well done...yeah lo meri taraf say inaam...(he give her cheque)

Purvi said: it's ok, sir...mujhay khushi hay kay aap ko mera kaam pasand aaya...magar main yeah nahi lay sakti .(she can't even look the cheque)

Mr talwar amaze to hear her refusal and said: itni toh tumhari salary nahi hogi ...jitne ka yeah cheque hay...tumhari mehnat ka inaam hay...rakh lo.

Purvi: mujhay meri mehnat ka inaam vid  say mil jaata hay...in bachoon kay liye main jo bhi kar rahi hoon...apni khushi say kar rahi hoon...mujhay inaam nahi chahaiy...thanks (she about to leave...but stop looking aarti)

Aarti walk towards her... Purvi look her...and aarti look her...both eyes stuck...aarti eyes clearly show her a message...

purvi try to understand that message...aarti comes near and hold mr talwar arm...wrapping her hand around his arm...

she said: darling...yeah middle class ki ladkiyan...aissi hi hoti hain...bas emotion hi sab kuch hota hay...tabhi to aagay nahi barhti...jahan hay wahi rahti hain... (She pass teasing smile)

Purvi composed and said: sayad aap theek kah rahi hain...hum middle class ko paise ki hawis nahi hoti...jitna hota hay uss main hi khush rahtay hain...sakoon say sotay hain...doosro kay paisay par nazar nahi rakhte...aap bhi apna yeah cheque undar rakh lain sir, aap ki wife ka parlour ka bill chukanay kay kaam aay ga... (She throws angry sight on her and leaves).

Mr talwar sight follow her till she disappear...then he turn to aarti side and said:  aarti, iss ladki main mujhay kissi ki jhalak nazar aai hay.

Aarti's attention and said: kiss ki?

Talwar: ACP rohit ki...

Aarti forgot to breathe...she quickly composed and said: ACP rohit...kaun...mujhe to yaad nahi hay.

Talwar still thinking...ignore her answer... said: wohi style...wohi pukaar...wohi andaz...aaj iss ladki nay mujhay...uss ki yaad dila di...he still lost in thought...

Aarti breath stuck in her throat...she try to divert his attention...but in vein.

Talwar call his one guard and said: mujhay iss ladki ka sara bio deta chaiye...this is urgent...that man said: yes sir...and left.