part 66

Her train of thought broken...when her cousins start praising her and kavin...when the song start...only three pair follow the verses...which is rahul and neha...ram and priya...kavin and purvi...because they know all the verses and related action...others give them room and move  a side...

Kavin feel a big burden comes off...he feel very light...showing his love in her way...he feel very nice...he feel himself like that child who get top position in whole school and make ready to get his reward ...He happily accepted praises from all youngster...and try to find purvi...she is disappear somewhere...after finishing that act she is very shy...where is she?

Kavin find her talking with priya and neha in little dark place...something really serious going between them...they agree in one point and showing thumb up to each other...priya and neha going other side...while purvi standing there lost in her thought...he rush to go her...his hand slid on her waist...her chain of thought broken...she slowly turn to his side... Looks him once and lower her gaze...

Kavin chin her up...make her to look him and said: purvi, tum mujh say itna sharmao gi toh kaissay kaam chalay ga...hum cid main saath kaam bhi toh karain gay.

Purvi: (rest her head on his chest) kavin, main nay kabhi bhi aap say itna expect nahi kiya tha...yeh sab meray liyay ek dream ki tarah hay...mujhay aissa lagta hay kay aankh khulay gi aur sab khatum ho jaiy ga...(she take deep breath)  abhi apnay aap ko yaqeen dila doon phir aap dekhaiyay ga...kaissi sharam ...She smiles to see him.

Kavin tight his grip around her...make her walk near the wall...he pin her dark side on wall...look in her eyes...place hand both sides of wall...capturing her in between and said: abhi yaqeen aa jay ga. He bends his head and kisses her crook on neck...

Purvi stammer...kkkoi aa jay ga.

Kavin while kissing on her throat...aanay do.

Purvi again say with gulping...kkkoi dekh lay ga.

Kavin brushing his lips on her cheeks...dekhnay do.

Purvi said with heavy breathing...bhabhi bula rahi hoon gi

Kavin move little down on her front neck...bulanay do.

Purvi can't bare more his passion...place her palms on his chest...just whisper...his name...kaviiinnn.

Kavin bend for further more and kiss deep on her front neck...he was starting from her throat...till deep on her neck...purvi try to control her feeling...her finger dug on his back...

Kavin step back...when he feel it's enough for her...
Purvi calm her down...it's take a little while her...but she compose at last...

Kavin look her naughtily... and ask: ab bhi yaqeen aaya...ya phir...he incomplete his sentence...

Purvi hit his chest playfully...he loose his grip and she quickly slip away and left in hurry saying...(I have very important work)...kavin just take a deep breath and back in hall.
Everyone busy with their own activities...when full lights on ...everyone stop and look in one side...

Purvi comes with mike on her hand...she smile to see everyone and said.

Purvi: my dear brothers, sisters, friends and cousins...I hope you all enjoy this party... (Everyone noises say yes) thank you, thank you...I really want to say thanks... All of you... for your coming and giving us honour...and offcourse participate in this show and giving us gifts...but...I must say hearty thanks to my loving fianc...for his mind blowing love confess...which is totally give me heart attack (she smile to see kavin) but I must thanks for one person more who is behind this all act...yes, Mr Rahul Malhotra...aap ka thanks karna toh banta hay... (She smirks)