part 47

Kavin drives in mix emotion...one side he is happy...other side is a bit afraid...he don't know what's going on when he see him...is he really accept him?

Purvi tell his father condition in brief...he know that his condition is really serious...at dushyant engagement day...he already sense this thing that he become very weak and during shaking hand he feel his shakiness because of weakness...but now, he realize that how much he suffer?

Purvi is also very happy today, her biggest wish comes true...when she come to know that he is same kavin she shock...she is thinking that how come it possible that again he enter in her life...how much connected both life each other...first roshini. and now baba...these three person take special place in kavin life and purvi also emotionally tie up with those...

She never understand why her all ways comes to him? Is he really her soul mate? Why she feel herself pulling towards him? She saw first time him and feel that she know him for long time...why? he too much scold her in beginning but she never felt bad...she always want him around...always want to next him...always want to support him...why she want him to hold her? Why she feel solace and peace between his arms? Why she want him to be happy?

She very much confuse...for her inner feeling...sometime she think hard that kuch toh hay darmiyan...but what?... she don't know...after this discovery she very much convince that she belong to him...he is her...she can't go anywhere to leave behind him...both life...both happiness...both mission...both fortune...tied up together...they can't be separated...she already accept this reality...she waited only when he accept this true...she know soon he also understand this...and everything would be right after that.
They both reach within 30 minutes in...dreamland...yes, baba house dreamland...is truly dream of Mr & Mrs khanna ..they both use to live here not for long time together but still memories alive here...watchman comes near see stopping this unknown vehicle...front of the gate...security guard also come and check who is this?

They both see purvi and greet her... Kavin  see the gate start open...he take deep breath...his heart beat increase...after so many years of suffering, lone less  and sorrow he enter in his home again...she place her hand on his...squeeze ...he look her...she smile on him...her smile give him strength...he nodded and move vehicle inside...

everything is same...as it is...he feel he just back within one hour...nothing change...garden fountain pouring water...fruits trees...flower arrangement...bird house... garden furniture...everything seems same...he know where he could be park his car...he go straight there...park his car...and get down...

While she comes to his side join him...he already take his step towards the way inside...she smile and quietly follow him...he ring the bell and imagine shankar kaka open the door...he is right...kaka open the door and shock to see him...

He move forward...bend and touch his feet... (Shankar kaka is the oldest caretaker in dreamland, he use to take care of him) he back in presence...caressing his hair and said: jeetay rahain chotay malik aap...mujhay toh apni aankhon Par yaqeen nahi aa raha...yeh waqai aap hain... (He starts crying) mujhay toh laga tha kay aap ko dekhay bina hi iss duniya say chala jaon ga...

Kavin just standing numb...he remember that he always play chor sipahi with kaka...kaka console him when Mr khanna scold him...he is very caring person...today, looking him crying Kavin feel his heart prick...he place hand on his shoulder and try to console him.

Purvi : aaray kaka...aisay kaisay duniya say chalay jaanay dain gay hum aap ko...aap ab jaldi say jain aur apnay chotay sahaab ki pasand ka nashta ready karain...yeh phir aaj in aansoo ka nashta karwain gay...

kaka wipe his tears in hurry and said: kyun nahi betya...bas abhi banata hoon aao aap undhar aao aur sahaab say milo...bas main jaldi say nashta lagata hoon...after saying this he cup kavin face and peak on his forehead...then turn to go in...both enter in house...