part 28

Kavin reach on roof and slowly walk...whole environment sinking in beautiful moon light...then he stop...looking in one side...he can't believe...it's really purvi standing there...in this chilly atmosphere she wear only her night pj...he slowly slid her side...

yes, it's purvi...standing with closed eyes...murmuring...he move more closer to her...try to listen her.

Purvi: kaash, aaj tum yahaan hoti...main tum ko bohat miss kar rahi hoon... (Look like she is talking with someone)mian phans gai hoon...mujhay tumhara saath chahaiy...please, tumhain pata hay na tumhary baghair main kuch bhi nahi hoon...

Kavin come forward and look her, she is standing with close eyes...tear rolling on her cheeks...she join her both palms...moon light cover her beautiful body...her face glow in that light...her long hair fully open...her breathing heavy...her moving chest showing her emotion...she is totally lost...even not sense his presence.

Purvi said again: kaash, aaj tum meray saath hoti...aaj ka yeah full moon mujhay yaad dila raha hay...humari akhri mulaqat...hum nay...saath wo waqt bitaya tha...uss kay baad hum kabhi nahi milay aur toh ...toh mujhay akailay choor kar chali gai...yaad hay na wo song jo tera sab say pasandeeda song tha...aur hum nay mil kar uss din full moon ko dekh kar gaya tha...she humming song:

Aaj raat chandni hay aur tum meray saath ho

Bas yeah dua hay meri aissi her ek raat ho

She burst out crying...tum nay accha nahi kiya ...you betrayed me...I never forgive you...you leave me alone...she covers her face and crying with open her heart.

Kavin heart sink deep inside...seen her in deep sorrow he feel sad...nobody know that behind her smile what pain hide? She is expert to hide her pain and sorrow to everyone...
Kavin can't stop to move forward and hug her from back.

Purvi freeze on this first sense...then he feel familiar fragrance, touch and warmth...she just turn and hide her face in his chest...holding him tight...

Kavin easily feel her body shiver...he tight his hold on her...kavin wrap her with him in shawl...she feel solace and peace under his hold...whole environment cover with silent sheet...just two heart beat in same rhythm...

Kavin want to ask her but this is not a good time...he just want to cajole her...he give her hug to feel relax but his own heart is betrayed...his all desire and wishes come up...want him to accept this fact that he really love her...his heart is sinking deep to see her in this state...he want to snatch all sorrow and sadness from her and give her happiness.

Purvi still hugging him buried her face in his chest...her heart want to stay here forever...she want to stay here for her whole life...she love him too much but scared to tell  him...if he refuse she can't bear... this thought stop her to move forward and love confess...he only give her one sight...her heart fill with happiness...but she want more...she want to move this relation into next step but how...she don't know...sometime he is very polite with her and sometime very rude...his changing mood always disturb her.

Purvi stop crying... kavin feel she is silent...he parted...but not fully...still keeping her in under his shawl...bend his head and look in her eyes...both eyes lock a while...her eyes look beautiful...after crying her eyes have some pink lines...which make her more beautiful...he can't resist his heart voice and touch her eyes with his lips slowly...his sudden action make purvi eyes close...she bend her head for shyness...he grin on her state..

Kavin chin up her...make her to see him and said: purvi, do you want to share anything with me?

Purvi look him enquiringly...what he is about to ask her? He tell her that he see her crying and mumbling some...

Purvi quiet for a moment then said.

Purvi said: abhi nahi kavin, waqt aanay par main khud hi bata doon gi...magar abhi nahi pochoo please.

Kavin: ok, as you wish but tell me...tum itni sardi main yahaan kyun khahri ho...main toh pehlay tumhain dekh kar dar gaya tha...khahi full moon tum per koi asar to nahi karta na...he leave his sentence incomplete...give her naughty look.

Purvi can't understand...kiya matlab...full moon asar nahi karta hay...she look him explain please.

Kavin: haan sunna hay kay...full moon kuch logoon par asar karta hay aur woh ban jaatay hain...you know...werewolf, vampire...

What? Purvi scream on him and hit his chest...he chuckle...holding her hand and drag her near...she resist to free her...when it's not possible... then she come near him more and encircle her hand around his neck...drag him near her face and said whisper: hhhmmm, Mujh per iss full moon ka asar hota hay... kavin...iss full moon ko dekh kar main vampire ban jaati hoon...vampire...hhhmmm...khoon peenay wali vampire...

Both faces is near that their warm breath mingle with each other...both in trance...

Kavin focus his eyes on her pink juicy lips...he want to taste them...feel the softness of them...feel the warmth of them...he just bend his head...come near her lips but suddenly fox voice comes and they both snap out.

Purvi feel shy and Kavin just comes in sense and scold his heart for this slip...

Purvi can't able to see him...she still lower her gaze... kavin take deep breath...manage his self and said: raat bohat ho gai hay...chalo...jaa kar so jao...subah bohat kaam hain...iss tarah sardi main khahri raho gi toh bemaar ho gao gi...chalo...he move forward and she follow him because he still cover her in his shawl...he holding her waist...assure that she could not catch cold...they both reach inside...

Purvi mutter thanks to him and get inside...he turn to his room.

Laying on bed purvi recall the moment she is near him...in his arms...she feel so relax and happy in her heart... still feel his fragrance and hand warmth on her body..

Kavin other side also thinking on those loving moment...her body warmth...her luscious and tremble lips...her beautiful eyes and top of it her naughty mood...spread smile on his lips...thinking her he slid in deep sleep.

In morning purvi comes out...but stop on her steps...looking him standing on front...remember last night and that thought make her blush...

Ishita notice her blush and pinch her...purvi hisses...rubbing that place...looking her in fake anger...kiya hai Ishita ...toh bata kiya hay...yeah

Shreya: kavin sir ko dekh kar oh itna blush kyun kar rahi hay...shr tease her.

Purvi ignore her and just go...but after taking two steps...she stop... Kavin standing sipping his tea...his detail look make purvi body shiver...she lower her gaze...but amaze his way of looking...his face showing some naughtiness...which is new for her...not only for her but everyone feel his change behaviour and want curiously know the reason behind this mood but off course no courage to ask direct him straight.

Kaisa lga pls do comment and tell