part 43

Purvi want to see him right now, she look him last when she start singing but after that he disappear somewhere...her eyes look far away but no sign of  him...

Purvi stop nikhil and ask if he see Kavin anywhere but he don't know...she is confuse...

Then suddenly, one man stop her...

Purvi look him enquiringly...

Man: main aap say maafi maangna cahata hoon...

Purvi: (bit shock) ji mujh say...magar kyun.

Man: aap nay mujh ko pehcahna nahi...main photographer hoon...Ishita didi ki sister ki shaadi main photographing ki thi.

Purvi remember him and said: haan, aap sayaad ishita ki maasi kay betay ho...jissay photography ka bohat shauq hay...iss liyay ishita ki sister ki shaadi main aap nay tasweerain banai thi...haan mujhay yaad aa gaya magar aap mujh say maafi kyun maang rahay hain.

Man: iss kay liyay...he gives her a big packet...packs with beautiful glittery paper...

Purvi holding packet ask him: what is this?

Man: aap khud hi dekh lain...he lower his gaze.

Purvi a bit surprise but open the packet...it's a big size picture...see that photo...her eyes wide open...her mouth open as well...she standing numb...looking that photo mindlessly...she flatter her eye lashes...maybe she is dreaming but no...she is not dreaming.

Man: (understand her surprise feeling) yeh, main nay uss din li thi...magar aap ko di nahi...actually, main nay yeh photo...he stop and gulp...

Purvi look him she want him to complete his talk...he continue...I send this photo...in competition...

Purvi scream on him...what?

Man bends his head for weight of his shame feeling...he manage to say some but purvi hold his hand and drag him a side.

Purvi: you know who am I? He just nodded...she continue...how can you do this? I mean without permission how can you do this?

Purvi become angry to see the photo...yes, it's really a master piece...she remember that moment in full...In ishita sister wedding, she wearing baby pink colour lehenga...and kavin wear ash grey two piece dinner suit with light pink colour shirt...at reception when a running child bump with her and Kavin hold her waist... safe her to fall on floor...her flower petal thaal also fall...in that photo...they both intimately close...

Kavin holding her waist...she clutches his blazer... both eyes lock...flower petals stuck on both hairs...and also pouring...this is really a beautiful picture...

Man: actually, main aap ko yeh daina chahata tha...magar dil main lalach aa gaya...aur aap say pochay bina main nay iss ko competition main bheij diya...aur wahan main second prize jeet gaya...

Purvi can't believe what he did? She remember that she check all photos...and even ask Ishita.if she get this photo but nothing...now, this man standing in front of her and telling a new story.

Purvi: kiss competition main tum nay is ko enter kiya tha...

Man: all india photography competition...sorry...main woh win karna cahata tha...mujhay un paisoon ki bohat zarrorat thi...

Purvi cut him short...agar tumhain paisoon ki zarrorat thi toh mujh say laylaitay...lekin iss tarah kissay kay private lamhoon ko public karna...yeh koi acchi baat toh nahi hay...tum jaantay ho kay iss tarah...kitni mushkil ho jaati hay...agar meri family ko pata chal gaya...ya phir...she stop and point finger on kavin and said: iss inspector kay baray main jaantay ho...agar iss nay yeh tasveer dekh bhi li toh tum toh gayay.