part 89

One week pass so quickly, after crack down sikander sucessfully... CID officially close for two days...all are in peace now...nail down their big enemy everyone is happy and feel relax...after two days rest...

whole team return CID office again but kavi still missing...both apply for more leave and Dushyant accept that reason of taking leave...he know that kavin need some time to gather himself...as kavin told him whole story...what happen in jungle and how roshini come to guide him towards purvi...

Dushyant trust in kavin whole talk because it's really hard to find that mandir...only the person who know the area...he can get there...and that was night time...whole area cover with dark...in this situation kavin reach on that mandir on time...its look like miracle but now, Dushyant know who make this possible? Roshini guide him and save purvii...roshini guide him again back to vehicle and make possible to take them hospital..

Now,

Purvi discharge from hospital...next day...forcefully...as she don't like to stay in hospital...she want to stay with her dad...so, she forcefully discharge and went to her dad house...she enjoy her dad love and care...she forget whole things just enjoy her living with dad.

Mr anand pamper his little doll...both happy in each other company...whole day recall the past moment...some time crying and sometime laughing...raghu sir...comm sir and their families...everyday they join them...sheen continuous staying with them...rahul comes with his wife neha...for two days...they all enjoy a lot...

In all these excitement purvi forget to call kavin...or think about him...she forget that kavin need her...after suffering of mental trauma...he badly need her...he need purvi to cansole him...to pamper him...but purvi is busy with her whole family....

one day kaka call purvi and tell her Kavin condition..purvii shock hearing this...she curse herself...how she miss this...without any delay...she go to his place.

Kavin is in his house...that house he gives roshini on their wedding...they start their marriage life here...whole house well decorated by roshini...roshini murdered here...after that Kavin never come back in this house...but after nail down sikander..

He can't stop himself and comes here...last whole week he stay here...he stop kaka...baba for coming here...he want to stay alone...stay with roshini...stay with her memory...badly shattered...
kaka comes every day and give him something to eat...but he said just leave it and go...kaka don't want to tell his condition to his baba as he know they have heart problem...he can't bear his son condition...after some time thinking kaka call purvi and narrate her kavin whole condition...which is give her shock and she rush to go his place.

Purvj push the main gate and enter...front lawn look deserted...she comes on main entrance and ring the bell...she wait long but door is not open...she again ring the bell...and continuously ring the bell...after so many attempt...the door is open...

Purvi shock to see him.

Purvi never believe to see kavin such a bad condition...his beard grow big...maybe he didn't shave for last whole week...his clothes messy...eyes are swollen and red...hair look messy...

Kavin look purvi and turn back...

Purvi enter and lock the door...kavin walk on one side ...she follow him...he enter in his bedroom.

Purvi see bedroom full with roshini and arjun photos...huge bed full with lose pictures of kavin and roshini...

Kavin sit quietly and take one picture in his hand...start looking again...forgetting surrounding any one presence.

Purvi take deep breath...standing quietly...then she start gathering whole photos from bed...collect all in one place...put it in the bag...she take photo from his hand as well...then sit next to him...cup his face and make him to look her...both look each other eyes...