part 23

Nikhil In slow voice... wah ray yeah to lagta hay kay paristaan may aagay, yeah to kissi pari ka room lagta hay...

Pankaj : haan to aapni purvi kissi pari say kum hay kiya...balkay princes bol...princes

Ishita smile on their comment and move forward call her: purvii

Purvi open her eyes slowly...but see all of them standing...she just shock with wide open eyes...she try to sit and said: guys, you...I mean you all are here...mean in my house...I can't believe it...she is looking too excited.

she sit leaning on pillow...looking their faces...one by one...her sight stuck on kavin...he just in other world...lost in her beauty...keenly observe her state...he see dark ring under her eyes...her eyes a bit swollen...her pale look ...these things make her more adorable...

Kavin eyes travel from her face till her milky neck...her nighty net neck deep open and visible her feminine beauty in full...she quickly realize her state...and pull her blanket in hurry up to shoulder...then ask them: why you all standing there...please, come and sit...

Ishita and shreya  you come here...she point on bed...other set on arm chairs...

Dushyant: kaise ho purvi .aab kaisa feel kar rahi ho?

Purvi: yaa, ab theek hoon...magar tum logoon ko yahaan ka kaisay pata chala...

Pankaj: haan, tum nay toh phone bhi nahi kiya kay...tum kahann ho.

Purvi: I am sorry guys...actually my phone is in mami ji custody...she is not given me to make a call...oh, I remember...don't tell me that you meet mami ji...she just go out...she look worry.

mera ahsaan maano kay baccha liya...voice comes from door side...they turn to see...sheen standing there...

sheen said: papa, call me and said...apni mum ko wahan say rawana karo...kavin ka call aaya tha.. CID team  purvi say milna cha rahay hain...iss liyay toh main nay aur rahul nay mil kar yahaan say mum ko bheja...warna aaj toh inki khair nahi thi. Sheen sits next to purvi and tells every detail.

Ishita: but why she is angry on us?

Purvi: actually, she doesn't know that I am working with you guys...she just know I write in papers that's it.

Sheen: abhi sunna tha kiya kah rahi thi...kay ek untrain larki ko...etc etc.

Sheen phone rings...she looks and stands in hurry...

Purvi, tumharay baba ka phone hay...what?

Purvi scream...don't tell him anything...but what if he would like to talk with you...sheen ask...

Purvi start biting her nail...phone keep ringing... dushyant and Kavin look each other...

Sheen take call...hello, uncle ji ji...I am fine...ji purvi, ji ji...main purvi kay hi pass hoon...nahi theek hay ...us ko kiya hona hay...nahi theek hay...phone...haan woh phone...pani main...haan pani main gir gaya tha...iss liyay nahi lag raha hoga...yeah lain aap baat karain...sheen give phone to purvi

Purvi take phone look Kavin once and said: hello, baba aap Kaisay hain? Main theek hoon...mujhay kiya hona hay...aap ko sapna aaya hoga...haan bilkul theek hoon...awaaz kamzor lag rahi hay...accha...pata nahi...yeah sheen ka phone hay...uss ki tarah...ji ji kal nahi kal nahi...woh ek case ka silsilay main hum ja rahay hain Mumbai say bahar...main aap ko wahaan say farikh ho kar milti hoon ...ji ji...aap fikr mat karain ji...nahi mujhay phone nahi chahiay ...main lay loon gi...jaldh hi..ji aap bhi baba apna khiyaal rakhiyay ga...ji bye .

She take deep breath...look all of them and said: kitna mushkil hay baba say jhoot bolna.

Sheen: but purvi, I really impress him...wow, what father and daughter love? What he said?

Purvi: yeah, he said he feel that I am in trouble and something happening with me. He wants to meet me...but she point at her wound...I just make reason to go out.

Kavin is surprise his father love...he never think that his rude and strict father...give her lot of love...his father never give such kind of attention...even when roshini brutal death happen...everybody condolence with him...even his father business partners and office worker comes...but his father never show himself...what magic purvi done for him...he not understand...his father feel that purvi is in pain but what happen his own son? How much he go through in his live?

He never call him back...never show his love...he is sad from inside he want his father back but his ego and his logical mind stop him...he understand his father indifference behavior...he think that his father didn't want him in his life again...he also console himself and forget that he have father but sakshi love and attention for his father make him a bit jealous.

Kavin is in deep thought that forget...sheen and purvi exchange eyes glare...sheen shake his shoulder...

Kavin chain of thought is broken...he look purvi and see her fix gaze on him...he composed him and turn to sheen side.

All are busy chatting with each other...pankaj and Purvi...about the song.

Nikhil: hey purvi, I think this is your most favorite song...continuously playing...

Sheen: oh, don't ask...when she feel very lonely then she hear this song...her most favorite song... purvi embarrass...sorry guys, she take remote in hand and switch off her deck.

Kaisa hai i know boring hai bhut ...