part 56

Kavin comes in his room and see baba still sleeping..
.he go washroom and finish his morning chores and get ready...

rahul and dev enter in room...after morning greeting they all comes out...breakfast is ready...

Purvi is not here...baba ask about her...sona bhabhi tell him that she help aditya to get ready for school...she tell him that he is very attach with her...when she is here...aditya not allow anyone to do his work...he always call her for his all work...they all sit on table...

Purvi comes with holding aditya finger...he is telling her a some kind of never ending story and she hear it like most important work...both join everyone on table...

Purvi go first and touch baba feet and he peak on her forehead...

she said everyone hello...she just look once kavin and lower her gaze...blush crept her face...she avoid eye contact with him...

Rahul catch her hesitation...he soon understand that both love bird spend some lovely time with each other...last night after leaving Kavin alone there...he is a bit worry...he is not sure that Kavin can handle that hurricane or not...after some time he come back to see but find deserted pool area...he sigh relieve...knowing this fact that Kavin succeed to calm her down...

In morning see purvi hesitation and avoid eye contact with kavin...make him realize that his plan to involve kavin is worked...he clear his throat and tease purvi..

Rahul: waisay...aaj ki subah bari khushgawaar hay...hai na purvi ...kal raat toh mujhe bohat acchi neend aai...wah kiya baat hay...subah subah itna fresh utha hoon na...ki bas mat pooch...he pass naughty smile to purvi first and wink Kavin...

Kavin hide his smile and busy having breakfast.

Purvi annoying and give rahul a hard glare...and said: kyun raat neha ne aa kar lullaby sunnai thi...jo bohat acchi neendh aai.

Rahul: (chuckle)  nahi, actually swimming kay baad garam pani say nahane ka maza hi kuch aur hay...bari acchi neendh Aati hay..

.kyun purvi...he again look her with naughty smile.
Purvi want to kill him...his nonsense talk get attention to Sona bhabhi and dev bhayya...who look rahul enquiringly and want him to explain...what he said?

Purvi without thinking said instantly... haan, tum ko toh garam nahi cold water say bath laine ki zarrorat thi..

Rahul laugh with open his heart and said:  nahi my dear, you are wrong mujhe nahi bulkay...kissi aur ko zarror thande pani ki zarrorat pari hogi tum ko ...swimming suit main (he whisper this part...only kavin hear it...because he sit next to rahul.)...dekhne kay baad... he winks Kavin again and this time Kavin smile on his guess and look purvi...who become red...due to shyness plus angriness...she scold in mind to say such thing without thinking...

rahul aim is complete and he start having his breakfast seriously like most important work..

other side purvi blood boiling to get revenge...but for time been she just ignore and divert her attention on kids...but don't forget to throw An angry look on rahul...who full aware of her gaze on him.

After break fast...kavi give final touches to go hospital...everything ready...they leave house nearly 10 am.

she instruct maid to put the luggage in boot and soon they ready to go hospital...

Dev and rahul leave house before...kids go to school and son bhabhi busy with house chores...give kavi and baba to good wishes...bhabhi goes inside and kavi way to go hospital.

This is the first time Kavin n look purvi drive...her car environment warm and fragrant...her drive very smooth and stable...

In. Hospital