part 4

On day
Ishita comes in hurry...pankaj ask her: what happen? She just ignores his question

Ishita: where is purvi.

Sachin: abhi tk aayi nhi hai madam..

Ishita: Oh no, kab aayegi.She  is being restless...waiting purvi desperately...it's 10 o'clock but purvi still not come...she try to call her but it's not going through...

Ishita: even more restless...her condition wasn't unnoticed by the seniors.

Normally ishita have a serious attitude but today she is waiting her like child wait her chocolate and toys...when she can't wait more..

Ishita: Dushyant sir , (he raise his head sense her restless feeling)sir, purvi ne leave toh nhi le hai na

Abhijit: nhi woh aayegi.

Aagyi kya hua

Just ...voice comes door side...All  both look at her side...she is standing on a door with her charismatic smile.

Ishita relief to see her...Excuse us sir, saying this ...she holds purvi's  hand and drags her outside the hall...other members just look at her...try to understand the situation...they see Ishita  tell something to her... purvi's eyes wide open hearing some kind of shocking news...they both talking in slow voice...

Purvi looks amused to hear something... Ishita  telling her with complete excitement....

daya: kya baate kr rhe hai yeh log.
Abhijit: look at dushyant and said lgtabhainkuch solid khichdi bn rhi hai.

sachin receive a call...there is a new case team...get ready to go crime scene...call
Ishita and purvi... they both comes and they rush to go.

It's evening they all are taking some break...having tea, coffee, snacks...

Purvi and Ishita  sitting together...discussing in slow voice...

Shreya and tarika feel awkward.

Shreya : kiya hai Ishita ...humain bhi batao kay kiya baat hay...tum dono subah say kiya khichri paka rahi ho.

Tarika:haan humain bhi batao kya kiss ko marnay ka plan ban rahi ho tum dono.

Ishita about to say some but purvi stop her: haan uss khadoos ko trap karnae ka plan bana rahay hain...aisa jaal bicha rahay hain kay wo bach kay na jaasakay...kiya .

pankaj: tu pagal ho gai hay kiya....jaanti hain na agar uss akhru ko pata chal gaya to...

Purvi; cut him short...kyun kuan batay ga uss ko...tum batao gay kiya...she point to nikhil ...he shake his head negatively. Look his face..Ishita and purvi  start laughing..

purvi; aare tum log kavin say itna kyun dartay ho...in between her laugh...kitna sweet hay na wo...she continue.

Pankaj:  sweet aur Kavin n sir...shree object her...he is ( karela) hain... hay hay

Purvi; tum iss tarah to na kho .....

Ishita nd purvi are happy that they succeed to change the topic...sl

Shreya and tarika  forget what they ask? But one person does not easily let go...he watches everything keenly and tries to know the reason...they solve the case by the late evening...

Ishita asked for a favour with abhijeet..to permit her to go home...she complete her paper work tomorrow...she drag purvi with her.

Next day they both send message not able to come today...which amaze them... what the reason...why they hiding things? But after that they have no time to think...they are really busy.