part 55

Aarav comes and tell them that dinner is ready...

Both said: ok, we are comimg...and walk through the dining room.

Kavin(stop and said)  purvi,main baba ko lay kar aata hoon.

Purvi: nahin... Kavin baba ko main room main hi khila doon gi...yahaan bohat si aissi cheezain hain...jo un ko maana hain...hum un kay samnay khain gay toh accha nahi lagay ga...arjun understand and follow her through the dining area.

They make so many thinks and food smell spreading in the air...Kavin feel hungry...they all sit on table...and start having food between small chit chat...all three kid having dinner in very decent ways...using fork, spoon and knife in proper ways...

They all taking care of kavin very well...giving him different dishes to taste...making him comfortable...

Kavin can't deny that he really enjoy that company...food is really tasty and the way it present it's also very nice...after dinner...one round of tea and coffee and then everybody ready to go to sleep.

Next day, kavin wake up early...he finish his morning chores and wear his jogging suit and go to gym...

rahul already told him that where is the gym...kavin join rahul and dev in very well occupied gym...inside house.

Aftersome time
Purvi;  kavin, yeah rohan bhayya hay...meray cousin...heart specialist...he is working with dr.peterson...

Kavin try to shake hand... but he drag him and hug...said: yaar, don't be formal...you are family and in family no formality...we all are like one...we have no secrets and no hides...now, you are the part of this big and happy family...welcome in our family.

They all sit and talk for long while and kavin really impress to see the bond between them...even he feel he become like them...teasing in one moment...leg pulling with others...cracking funny things...smiling and laughing with them...he can't deny this fact that he really feel his mind is become light and the pressure of his baba operation and regarding his health is bit lower...even baba is also forgetting everything and enjoy the company of those.

After sometime, rohan signal sakshi to come out and purvi look kavin signal him to join them...they excuse and go out.

Rohan: purvi tum nay accha kiya kay jaldhi aa gai...tum kal hi baba ko admit karwa do..

Purvi: kal...magar kal toh sirf un kay test hoon gay...after that we take him back..

Rohan: nahi, dekho...to be honest...I am not satisfied his condition...in spite his losing weigh I see a little bluish skin...which is clearly indicate me that toxic level up in his blood because of valve...secondly, I am telling you one more thing that one of other patient who's operation date on Tuesday...his son still not arrive here...he is waiting for him...if he doesn't arrive till tomorrow evening...I line up uncle case first...mean, I switch the places...and give priority to uncle...so, not on Wednesday we operate him on Tuesday...that's why I prefer you to admit him tomorrow...doing all test and let me dealing other things...

I hope full it's going be ok...he stop and look both of them and said: rest in your hands...but I am telling you that uncle condition is not stable...we need as soon as possible...may be god give us a chance...

Purvi look Kavin and he look her...both eyes lock...both are thinking same...if they are here so no point for wait...rohan is right they also sense...baba condition is not very good...they have to decide as soon.

Kavin: you are right, rohan...we are ready to admit him in hospital and whether any day you do operation...we are ready for everything.

Rohan: ...purvi you don't need to worry all these thing...let me handle it...you just take baba tomorrow...at 10:30 am...in hospital...before leave home just call me...and rest leave on me ...OK..