part 37

Samita last ritual perform in very secretly...purvi uncle don't want to disclose this fact that she is related with purvi

Kavin  stand opposite side of pyre...his eyes fix on purvi..she is standing  silently wearing completely white shalwar kameez...after the finishing they all gone back....

Kavin want to talk her...he want to calm her...console her...take her in his arms...want to break her silence...want to wipe those precious pearls...want to hug her tight but it's next to impossible.

He left with heavy heart...whole team with him attending that last ritual...after that they go to office and start their work...

Kavin feel restless...continue her face coming front of his eyes...his heart not allowing him to do any kind of work...he sit close his eyes...swirling pen in his finger...lost in deep thought...

Dush standing and sense his restless feeling...tum uss say mil kyun nahi laitay kavin?

His sudden voice break his chain of thought...he open his eyes and look him...nahi dushu, woh apnay mama kay ghar hay...main wahan kaisay ja sakta hoon...accha nahi lagta...he completely deny his proposal.

Dushyant: ho sakta hay kay woh bhi tum ko miss kar rahi ho...

Kavin just sit straight and look him enquiringly...

Dushyant,  tum kiya kahna chahtay ho?

Dushyant smile to see his state and said: wohi, jo tumharay dil awaaz hay lekin bol main raha hoon...he pause and continue...tum iss baat ko maan lo kay tum dono ek doosray kay liyay same emotion and feeling rakhtay ho... jitni jaldi samjo gay utni hi ye zindagi asaan ho jay gi...

Kavin: dushu, meri kuch samjh main nahi aa raha hay...main apnay aap ko do hisso main bata hua mehsoos kar raha hoon... main uss ki taraf barhna chahata hoon...par mujhay lagta hay kay main roshini kay saath bewafai kar raha hoon...aur ye soch mujhay aagay nahi barhnay daiti.

Kavin hold his head in frustration.

Dushyant stand near him...looking him in detail and said: Kavin, tumhain yaad hay...tum nay purvi ko uss mandir main kaali kay samnay qurban honay say bacchaya tha...

Kavin look him and nodded... Dushyant continue...wahan say un teeno larkyun ko sirf wahi haath laga sakta tha...jo un ka lover ho ya phir ye kah lo kay un ka pati...

Kavin shock to hear this and stand leave his place...he comes to him and place hand on his shoulder..

Kavin:.tumhain kaisay pata...

Dushyant smile and said: kavin, bhalay say hum iss par yaqeen nahi kartay...magar qismat par toh yaqeen hay na...ye tumhari aur purvi ki qismat thi...yaad hay uss pandit say kiya galthi hui thi...uss nay purvi ko toh chun liya tha...magar woh uss kay saath tum ko...yani uss kay piyar ko bhool gaya...tum dono ek saath uss mandir main dakhil huay thay...tum nay uss ka haath pakar kar...woh entrance cross ki thi...iss liyay tum hi thay jiss ki wajah say un ka kaam khatam hua...baqi do aur larkay bhi radha bi bi dhoond kar lai thi...kissi ko bhi nahi pata tha kay woh un larkyun say piyar kartay hain...haan magar ab toh un ki shaadi ho gai hay.

Kavin surprise to hear this...tum ko kaisay pata...

Dushyant: radha bi bi ka letter aya tha...tum don okay baray main pooch rahi thi...

Dushyant: Kavin  tum dono ek doosray kay hi liyay ho...agar tum yeh soch kar peechay hath rahay ho kay tum roshini say bewafai kar rahay ho toh yeh sirf tumhari soch hay...roshini ka saath tumharay saath bas itna hi tha...aur waisay bhi...woh jahan kahi bhi hay...tumhain iss halat main dekh ker bilkul bhi khush nahi hogi...

Purvi say hi kuch seekh lo...itnay dukh utha kar bhi...jeenay ki aas liyay huay hay...badlay ki aag zaroor hay dil main magar logoon say mohabat bhi hay...tum khud bohat samjdaar ho... Kavin...thora sa daihan do...sab samjh jao gay...aapnay dil baat sunno...uss kay baad sab asaan ho gay ga...

He finish...takes a deep breath and said: socho acchi tarah...main chalta hoon.

Dushyant by left...leave him behind with lot of mix feeling and emotion...deep down he know this fact...that he is right...he start feeling toward her...last night he spend with her...he feel his restless mind calm...his heart feel peace and solace...see her crying he feel something pricking in his heart...he want to give her smile, happiness, protection...in return he want her all love and care..

Kavin remember that day she is very curious that he praise her but he ignore her...her mood is off and all time she remain showing in difference him ...he is not enjoying that party...looking her dance with other guy...his anger is going high...but why?   Is he thinking her his own property?  What feeling behind this anger?

when next day she comes to give him tea and lunch...he show her anger and left the room...but what happen next when she is missing and he come to know that she might be in danger...his all concern wash away and he want her back at any cost...

Kavin  lost in deep thought...questioning his mind and his heart give him a answer...In last he admit this truth that he can't let her go...he want to move forward...he want her support...he want her love...he want her care...he want to live with her...with her magical smile...with her naughtiness... with her caring...now, this time his hand ache and restless to hold her...to hug her...he badly miss her but he have to control himself...until the right time comes.

When the right time comes...nobody knows...only know who make them ek doojay kay liyay...who make their heart beat in same rhythm...feel soft corner for each other...feel peace and solace...feel love and desire...care and passion...he take deep breath and get ready to go his place leaving everything on opperwalay hand.

Kaisi lgi  Kavin ki feelings