part 60

Everyone busy arranging party...catering, decoration, venue... this mansion have a one big hall...they decide to arrange party there... Sona bhabhi invite each and every family member...baba is also very happy...he is fine...he is walking...without short breathing...eating light food...doing their own work...he feel fit himself...and happy to see his son interacted with others.

Rahul plan something to surprise purvi and whole family...

Rahul know that purvi is very shy girl and this is really big surprise for her...as she never accepted anything like this from Kavin...even Kavin an is also hesitate to do it but rahul make ready him to do it...

He tell Kavin that in his family no body feel bad...instead they like this way of entertaining...because this is only family gathering...no outsider invited...so, everyone comfortable and enjoying these situation...first he refuse but in the end he agree...

Purvi is a good poetry writer and write beautiful poetry...rahul show him purvi diary...both choose one best creation and discuss all related details.

Soon, the party day comes...guest start coming till afternoon...driver and cars constantly arriving and dropping guest...(some guest comes from far, like Scotland, Ireland etc) dev and rahul check the final arrangement...

Hall is very big and wide...they hire very good catering company...they provide food with their best waiter...decorator comes and decorate the hall with flowers...small multicolour light bulbs and different satin ribbons...many big floral arrangement places ...hall floor covered with thick maroon carpet...different fragrance candles places in several places...one side have piano...near one long wall...table set for buffet...opposite side some chairs...in the middle of hall one big glass chandelier hanging...which is the main source of light...

Kavin and rahul visit the hall and satisfied everything...then they decide go and ready their self for party...both back at home side...while talking and discussing some when purvi bump with rahul.

Rahul: oh ho, dekh kar... (He save her to fall but look her face he is bit worry and asks) kiya hua...yeh mooh per bara kyun baj rahay hain...but purvi just ignore and rush to go calling... bhabhi, bhabhi kahaan hain aap...bhabhi.

Kavin and rahul look each other and shook their shoulder...but follow her want to know the reason of her trouble...

Purvi ask:Sona bhabhi, don't tell me kay woh sab jo aap nay meray room main rakha hay...mujhay woh pehanna hay...

Bhabhi: haan, wohi pehanna hay...she said calmly.

Purvi thud on sofa...and look bhabhi innocently.

Purvi : don't tell me kay bari mammi nay behja hay...she look her with hope.

Bhabhi smile and said: haan, unhoon nay hi behja hay...waisay toh woh tumhari birthday par daina chah rahi thi but tailor nay time par diya nahi...phir un ko pata chala kay tum idhar aa rahi ho...toh unhoon nay socha kay khud hi dain day gi...

Purvi : kis kay haath behja hay...
Bhabhi: Juhi kay haath...woh sab unhoon ne juhi say behjwaya hai.. na sirf tumharay liyay bulkay... Kavin kay liyay bhi ek jora behja hay...aaj hi pehannay kay liyay...

Purvi: ok, sirf ek baat confirm kar dain...kay unhoon nay pandit ji ko toh nahi hire kiya hayna...pata chala jiss tarah... (she pointed on her ring) unexpected engagement hui thi...pheray bhi unexpected hoon jain...

Don't worry purvi, suhaag raat to unexpected nahi hogi...rahul tongue slip...

which make purvi more angry and fierce...she get the cushion in hand and throw on him...he ready for her bouncer...so easily catch cushion saying: out...you are out, yaar...

Purvi run towards him and he quickly move other way...now, scene is this...rahul run to safe himself from purvi hands...bhabhi fail to cool down purvi...

Kavin  hide his smile and enjoy the moment...

rahul scream on Kavin : aaray bhai baccha lo mujhay warna apni shaadi...aur suhaag raat say pehlay main is duniya say rawana  kar jaon ga...

Kavin stop purvi by holding her waist and capturing her in his arms...

she still try to free herself saying: please, kavin aap choor dain mujhay aaj is ki khair nahi hay...I will kill you...rahul...forget your wedding and go to hell your wedding night...you are gone...I'll see you, now (she scream on him with full fierce)

Kavin: come on purvi, cool down...kiya hua hay...mujhay batao...after some fail attempt to free herself she stop struggling.

Kavin leave her and she ignore everyone and go...but first give rahul I will see you look and left the room...

Kavin  look Sona bhabhi...she holding her head and sit on sofa.

Kavin : kiya hua hay...kis baat par itna gussa...aaya hay...purvi ko.

Bhabhi: koi bari baat nahi hay...bari mammi nay uss kay liyay leghna behja hay kay aaj pehanna...zara heavy kaam ka hay...bas uss pay gussa kar rahi hay...khair chooro...tum bhi jao...tumhara bhi unhoon nay jo suit behja hay...woh press kar wa kay rakh diya hay...go and ready...hhhmmm...Rahul you also go and ready ...we are already getting late...giving these instruction bhabhi goes inside and they goes to their room.

Kaisa rha ab party time .....