part 79

One by one searching ashrams...at last

Dushyant and purvi reach the main ashram...he  park the vehicle...before they come out call pankaj and tell him that he get ready because they open their cameras...

Dushyant give positive answer and start recording...purvi hand bag and Dushyant shirt collar have camera...both enter inside...looking here there...going straight in to the admin office.

The guard stopped them entering the main building...both surprises for this sudden interruption...

Dushyant: excuse me...why do you stop us?

Guard: who are you and why do you go in?

Dushyant: why do we tell you who we are? You tell me why you are guarding here...this is a simple ashram...there's no need to be guarded...so, who will hire you and why?

I hire them here...this is not an ordinary ashram...this voice comes from behind and purvi and dushyantbturn to that side...looking one tall lady standing with rude expression...she is very rude and shows them her attitude...

Dushyant  show her his card...she look once and tell guards to let them in...but look like she is not very happy to see them...signal Dushyant and purvi to follow her...she move inside...taking them into her office...all the way purvi notice that children is afraid to see her...look her coming...they freeze on their steps...even some pin their self on walls to give her way to pass...every child lower her head to see her coming...this situation make purvi restless...this is third ashram but environment is totally change here...other ashram full with children noises... children singing and playing full voices but here everything is look sinking in deep fear...

one cold wave of fear goes in purvi spine...she is scared don't know why? But her sixth sense starts telling her...that something fishy here.

They reach her office and she shows them to sit on a chair opposite on the big office table...

Matron: so, kindly can you tell me what purpose pulls you here?

Dushyant: but first you tell me why need to be guard here.

Matron: aaj kal bachay kidnap honay kay incident barh gay hain iss liyay...iss ashram kay trustee nay decide kiya hay kay guards rakhay jaiy.

Dushyant: aur trustee kaun hay (he promptly ask)

Matron ignores his question and tries to tangle them with different talking. Dushyant tell her a random story and try to satisfy her...their presence here...don't know if matron is convinced or not but she allows them to check what they want to do it...

Purvi and dushu come out and start checking and roaming around...their camera filming throughout everything...

Purvi decide to talk with children... Dushyant and purvi separate purpose fully...

Purvi reach that place where children practice singing song...one piano teacher play piano and children sing a song in rhythm...
Purvi think this is a good opportunity...to talk any child...she try to talk but feel every child is scared...not willing to talk stranger...

Purvi think and decide to make them friend...she speak with teacher...and start singing with children...

soon, children accept her and become friends with her...one small girl sit on her lap...purvi peak on her cheek and ask her about a matron ...

she said: she like the previous one...not this one...she tell one more shocking things to purvi...which give her goose bumps...

Purvi doubt is confirm that she is not the same matron...aarti talking about her.