part 5

Pankaj : aab main samjha kay kiya khichri paka rahay thay tum dono...yeah hi discussion chal raha than a...
Both look each other and smile.

Purvi: haan yeh hi tha humara secret...waisay kaisa laga.

Pankaj: bohaat khoobsurat...ahhh,

Purvi : main aapni tareef karnay ko nahi kah rahi hoon...waisay bhi kissi ko main bilkul bhi acchi nahi lagi.
She cut him short.

Pankaj : (whisper in her ear)kyun, kavin sir nay tareef nahi ki...

Purvi shake her head negatively with long face...Whisper back...nahi meri saari mehnat per pani phir gaya...Ek Ek banday nay meri tareef ki...Magar kharoos kay mooh say kuch nahi nikla...yahaan tak ki Dushyant sir ne bhi meri aur ishitaa ki tareef ki ...magar majaal hay kay uss akhru nay kuch kaha ho.

Nikhil: sorry, main iss gham main tumhare saath hoon. He whisper than

All ready to go.

Kavin hear all his whispering with purvi ..

He already feel her sad mood...she is right today she look very pretty.
everyone praises her but she need to hear from his mouth...he think for a

while... CID way back to car ..

Ishita say bye to them...someone call her she excuse and go inside...

Purvi also say bye to them and turn to go inside...suddenly, she feel hold on her elbow..

Kavin swirl her...she turn in swirling way...he held her waist...she crush with his chest...looking in his eyes...he just bend his head...near her ear and whisper...today, you look out of world,
Purvi..put some black mark which is saving you from devil eyes.

Kavin leave her stunned...pull back her...one look her head to toe...turn back and go. His one detail look fill her with happiness...she still standing there to see him going...he feel her gaze on his back...he reach the door...then turn to see her again...wave hand...she wave her hand and he left. She smile with her open heart...she is happy...her hard effort take place...Khadoos KAVIN KHANNA actually praise her...he make her day...fill her night with sweet dreams.

Ishita join office after two days...but
Purvi still not join...

Shreya and pankaj feel bore...others busy with their work...Office environment is totally quiet..

Kavin is surprise to see this...how it possible because of one person all are effected? But in mind he admit her strong impact on CID.

Ishita joins the office...but still no sign of purvi.

Ishita: (try to ask abhijit) sir, purvi tell you, where is she and When she will be back?

Abhijit: yes, she takes leave for two more days...may be come on Friday.

Pankaj : 2 din aur ...mera to dil hi nahi lag raha hay...he repeat in shock and nikhil agree with him.

Kavin:(surprise to hear and think why she take two more days off) he hate to admit this but it's true that he miss her very badly last two days...he going use to her...he miss her hand made cutting chai...her lunch time food...god knows how she understand his need and fulfil his need on time...now he start missing her badly...her care...her smile...her twinkling eyes...her fragrance...her voice...when he comes in office...his eyes searching her all way round...but find nothing his temper goes up...

Pankaj and nikhil both are suffering his anger...they both can't understand that what thing disturb his kharus.

Now, two more days, he is not able to see her...this thought make him restless...he change side desperately on chair...but unaware...pair of eyes observing him closely...