part 93

It's morning when Kavin eyes open...he lying for sometime then he look his other side...

Purvi sleep peacefully in his arms...her creamy skin visible...her body cover with white motia and red roses petals...which cover her body and play a role of clothing...
Kavin face shine with big smile...he remember his past wedding night...he admit...that he enjoy first time this much...although this is his second marriage but the experience he get...it's awesome...he feel that it's all happening first time...purvi love confess in her beautiful singing style...still pour honey in his ears...he is really happy to find wife like purvi...so, pure..so, innocent...so, loving...he feel proud himself...his heart bow in the front of god...who give him this opportunity again...he love roshini very much but he love purvi more than anything...she is light of his life...reason of his breathes...fill his life with happiness...she is the gift of roshini...he know his roshini...is happy for his wedding...where ever she is...he surely know that she is really happy to see him move on and accept purvi as a life partner by his side...

he whisper...roshini...I always love you...you are my first love...you are the one who give me this happiness (he look Purvi)  I know that you are happy to see me move on with purvi...thanks...don't worry you be always remain in my heart...I keep loving you ...respecting you.
Aur main bhi...always respecting you...loving you...Miss roshini...purvi raise her head and said...her suddenly interrupting make puzzle kavin..

Purvi hold his hand and said: kavin, may bilkul bhi bura nahi mano gi agar tum meray samnay miss roshini say piyar ka izhaar karo gay (she softly kiss on his knuckle) hum aaj ek hain ...un ki hi wajah say.

Kavin nodded and hug her in his embrace...both stay for sometime then purvi parted...she look wall clock...and sit up...then realies her condition...she become shy...quickly pull blanket up to her shoulder...this make kavin smile...he flip her...and comes on top of her...caressing her face with his finger...he place softly kiss on her lips

Kavin: I am your husband...mujh say kiya sharmana (he teases her)

Purvii blush hard and hide her face under his chest...Kavin hold her tight...smile on her gesture...

he said: purvi...nai zindagi ki pehli subah...nai zindagi may pehla kadam Mubarak ho.

Purvi said with lower her lashes: aap ko bhi...then she continued...please, mera night gown la day na...main washroom jaoon gi (she is pleading)

Kavin nodded...leave her...he rollover take his shalwar...wear it...then go to dressing room...bring her night gown to her...she get up and wrap that around her...then go to washroom...while he lying on bed...open TV catch some news.

Purvi comes out...she is wearing bathing gown...gliding fingers in her hairs...looking her coming...

Kavin get up and go to washroom to finish his morning chores...purvi choose her dress...she choose dark green organza long kurta with golden shalwar...her kurta fill with golden work...she quickly ready herself...she match her bangles and wear her mangalsutra...she is not wearing any jewellery...she did not do make up...just leave her skin breath freely...she know today, kavin baba arrange her wedding reception and invite whole his friends and colleagues...today, again she have to ready again...with heavy bridal make up...so, she leave to apply any makeup...just spray perfume...and get ready.

Satisfied with herself...she give pay attention to room...but before she start...feel two hand slid around her waist and pull her back...she hit his chest with jerk...he softly kiss on her side neck...breathing her fragrant.

Purvi struggle...and said: kavin...kiya kar rahay ho ...choro na...dekho kiya time ho gaya hay (she point out the wall clock...which showing 10 am)

Kavin still lost in his action...just mange to say: koi baat nahi...sab ko pata hay...kal hi humari shaadi hui hay...aur dair say uthna humara haq hay (he stop his action...and look her confuse face expression...clear his talk) after that all hard work...ab itna to haq banta hayna (he wink)