part 32

Dushyant: ishita...purvi kiya kar rahi hay?

Ishita: kuch nahi...bas chup hay...kuch nahi kah rahi...she stop thinking and said: sir, uss ko ronay ki zarroorat hay...agar woh roay gi toh uss ka maan halka ho jay ga...magar woh saaray aanso...undar dabai baithi hay.

Shreya looks once at kavin side... Dushyant understand what she want? He nodded his head positively...agree with her idea...ishita and others empty the room.

Dushu: putting his hand on kavin shoulder...he turn and look him...kavin mujhay lagta hay kay tumhain uss kay pass jana chahiay...uss ko tumhari zarrorat hay.

Kavin:dushu, main kiya kar sakta hoon...

tum sab kuch kar saktay ho... Dushyant cut him short...woh shock main hay...uska...iss shock say bahar aana bohat zaroori hay...warna us ski dimage ki rag bhi phaat sakti hay...us ka roona bohat zaroori hay.

Dushyant pat his shoulder and said: jao k..she need you...go.

Kavin enter in her room...room is empty...where is she? He look here there...

Ishita told him she is inside...but where...he move forward then see her sitting on floor...

she is sitting...behind the bed...leaning her back on wall...join both knees...her hand place around those knees...putting her face on her knees...her eyes focus on floor...no movement...she is sitting like statue...

Kavin feel sad...he also in shock knowing this fact that she is behind sikander...but this time is to console her...when she feel better than he ask her...

He sit next to her...call her softly... purvi..no movement in her...he raise his hand on her shoulder...hold her...drag her near him and call again...purvi...but she still in same state...he turn her in front of him...she move like melted vax...without expression...he chin her up...make her to look him...and call her slowly...

Purvi...shambhalo aapnay aap ko...is tarah tooth jao gi toh aagay ka safar kaisay tay karo gi...apni di ki qurbani ko zayaa karna chahti ho

Purvi move a bit... Kavin say some more to console her...talking related her di...finally he able to broke her down...she is crying clutches his shirt...buried her face in his chest...her warm tears falling on his heart...he tight hold her...slowly patted her back...she cry open her heart...

After some time when he feel she is quiet...he try to parted...she clutch him tight...no,

Kavin please, don't leave me...I am scared...don't go...

Kavin hug her tight...hide her in his arms...peak on her hairs...whisper slowly near her ears...I am not leaving you...I am here near you...I take care you...but purvi control yourself...we have a battle to win...if you lose your strength in beginning how can we win?

These words leave on her good impact...she try to control herself and soon become able to manage herself...she stand with his help...

Kavin ask her to go to bathroom and freshen up...he is going out...she nodded and go for freshen up.

CID team happy to see purvi in good state...

Dushyant give her side hug...all give her join hug...they start journey towards Mumbai...

Ab Mumbai ja kr dekhte hai kya hota hai.