part 38

Next day start as same as always...but change equation between purvi and kavin...they both stolen glance...passing each other smile and talk polite with each other...discussing friendly during case...

Kavin give importance her decision and carefully listen her finding... this thing almost given pankaj and nikhil heart attack.
They both not understand, suddenly what happen between them?

Breaue atmosphere is very calm and peaceful in these days...because source of warmth and aag is quiet cool...so, everyone enjoy these moment but

Pankaj always try to tease purvi...he try to pull her leg many time to tell him the secret but purvi always manage to slip on his grip.

One day, CID trace a call and ready to act on this...person lives in danger and they have to go there quickly...they all rush to go out...soon they reach the place...they split and go inside...

Kavin is the first one to reach the culprit...one person tied on the chair...other standing around him...leader starts torturing him...

Kavib call him aloud...telling him to throw his gun...that man about to throw his gun...

when he see purvi...appear behind the boxes...leader straight his gun to shoot her...purvi also see him...she freeze on her place...

Kavin push her by holding her shoulder...they both fall on ground...kavin safe her placing his hand under her waist...but he can't stop himself fall on her...

Purvi back hit on ground but safe because of his hand... kavin just top of her...they both are very near to each other...both breathing dissolve in each others.....

Purvi breathing chest press under his well tone muscles... Kavin feel her soft chest against his hard body... after a long time she is in his arms...her heart beat feel inside him...they both lost in their eyes...

Kavin hard body press her badly...she is not ready for this... this situation make her weak...but they both forget around just remember that they see each other ...they feel each other...fix eyes on each other face...they lay a while

Then one fire comes near them and they both snap...he rollover...quickly sit up and hide her behind him...he start shooting and soon CID catch culprit...the culprit tell CID a famous business man name who involve in this...

They go to catch that business man...searching his warehouse...they found some drugs packets...symbols S on it...

Kavin ask him...about sikander but he deny and hold purvi on his gun point...

CID take positions and gather around his...he step back with hold tight around purvi neck...she feel pain and try protest but his hold is tight...he step backing and te stepping forward...he see safe gap and push purvi on front...

Purvi about fall on floor but Kavin arms hold her ...he hold her prevent to fall on floor...she steady herself on her feet.....

Kavin feel her grip on floor and quickly move towards the culprit.

Pankaj catch all those goons...

Kavin holding gun on this business man...asking...where is sikander? He deny everything...

Dushyant stop Kavin to fire but suddenly fire came and that business man died...

CID  see laser ray target on Kavin  head...

Dushyant quickly push him...kavinn safe for his target and shooter quickly run away.

Team  back at the office...they all settle in office...discussing case...then intercom buzz and guard tell them that comm. Sir comes to meet them...they all attention and get ready to meet him...comm sir comes and after greeting he said