part 94

Baba: purvi...yeah tumharay liyay hay baita...tumhari mother in law ki taraf say (he said in sad voice)

Purvi shock to hear this she look kavin...he also in same condition...

baba said: beta...yeah Kavin ki maa ki akhiri kharidi hui cheez hay...jo uss nay apni honay wali bahu kay liyay kharidi thi (he open box and give her) uss ko bohat shuaq tha...pata nahi kiya kiya plan karti rahti thi...apni bahu kay liyay...jabkay kavin to itna chota tha...bas apnay liyay kuch bhi laity thi to apni bahu kay liyay bhi zarror laity thi (baba lost in past memory)

Purvi see its really beautiful delicate gold set...she comes to baba side and sits next to him...holding his hand said: baba...yeah meray liyay sab say precious gift hay...thanks you...

She rests her head on his upper arm...baba caressing her hair and said: abhi aur bhi kuch baqi hay...purvi sit straight...then baba signal kaka.

Kaka just then gives her some papers...

Purvi ask: thanks kaka but yeah kiya hay ...baba. (She looks paper)

Baba: baita yeah papers... (he stop...then continue) may nay apni sab jaidaad...tum dono may aadhi aadhi baanth di hay (kavi shock) aur yeah iss ghar kay paper hain...(he gives other papers to purvi) jo may nay tumhare naam kar diya hay...yeah iss ghar ki keys hain...aaj say tum iss ghar ki malik ho baita...(he place hand on her head) iss house ko ghar banna ab tumhara kaam hay...iss ko bilkul aisa banao jaissa...tumhari mother in law chahati thi.(he finish his talk)

Kavi sit like freeze on their place...they have no strength to say anything...

Purvi put back everything and said: baba...mujhe yeah sab kuch nahi chaiye...nahi chaiye (she start crying)

Kavin comes near her...he sit next to her...try to stop her crying...

she clutches his shirt and said: kavin...please baba ko manna karo na... mujhe yeah sab nahi chaiye...manna karo na.. (She shakes him)

Kavin: baba...aap yeah sab kyun kar rahay hain... (He also looks sad)

Baba: beta..yeah sab tum logoon ki hi amanat hay...in sab par tum dono ka hi haq hay...meri bacchii (he side hug her) iss ghar ko ek aurat ki zarrorat hay...jo iss ko bana sakay...aur dekh bhaal kar sakay...phir kaka hay tumhare saath...tumhari madad karnay kay liyay...meri baiti (he peak on her forehead)...ek apne ghar ki kwahish to her ladki ke dil may hoti hay...har ladki ka khawab hota hay...ek ghar...accha sa ghar...bas iss liyay socha kay...aaj iss nai zindagi kay aghaaz par apni bete ko ghar ka tohfa doon...uss kay dream ko pura karoon...iss liyay iss dreamland (kavin house name) ko tumharay naam kar diiya... (He explain her in soft and gentle way) ..

Baba: aaray haan...purvi..beta yeah kuch cheezain hain...Ishita  aur shreya kay liyaye...un ko apnay haath say day na (he handover some stuff) un bacchiyun nay bilkul humhain kissi bhi aurat ki kammi ka ahsaas nahi honay diya...sab rasmo kay baray may humhain bataya...aur phir har tarah say humari madaad ki thi... yeah may Dushyant pankaj aur nikhil ko khud day doon ga...un hoon nay bhi bohat help ki hay (he put away some other stuff)

Purvi take all things...kaka call one servant who drop things in her room...while kavi  also go to their room...to have some rest...

Tonight, their wedding reception function...arrange by baba (kavin's father)...he hire one event management company...who specialized in these kind of function...they hired one five star venue...

Kavin take purvi to their room...she is quiet...all of thing happens earlier in down stairs...shakes her from core...she never think that baba gives her this surprise...he gives her whole house responsibilities...

Kavin  understand her heart condition very well...he sit next to her...purvi look him and lower her head...

Kavin hold her waist and pull near him said: hey purvi...kiya hua...itna pareshan kyun ho...

Purvi rest her head on his shoulder said: kavin...yeah sab...itna achanak hua hay kay may kuch samjh nahi pa rahi hoon.

Kavin: may jaanta hoon...par tum kuch mat socho...waisse bhi (he bend his head and look her) ek na ek din to yeah hona hi tha...phir aaj hi hogaya...koi baat nahi. (He try to relax her)

Purvi just nodded..Kavin  hand make pattern on her back...she stay like this for some more time then kavin snap.

He said: purvi...ab hum ko araam karna chaiye...dekho ek baaj gaya hay (he look at wall clock) aaj hum ko sham may late ho sakta hay...aur waisse bhi may chahata hoon...kay aaj tum sab say ziyaada khubsorat nazar aao...aur uss kay liyay...tumhara rest karna zarrori hay... (He become naughty) aur phir taqat bhi to chahaiy raat kay liyay (he winks)

Purvi blush hard...then smile to hear this...she remember something...Kavin ...mera dress kiya hay aaj ka...mujhay pata hi nahi...kiss nay choose kiya hay. (She ask)

Kavin: I choose myself (he brushes his lips on her cheeks) just imagine you...and think that its suit you...and yes (he reminds one more thing) I book one of top beauticians who comes to get ready you... (He tell her all detail)

Purvi: really...kavin tum nay meray liyay...I mean... mujhe to yaqeen hi nahi ho raha...tum aur...yeah sab (she really amaze to hear)

Kavin start kissing her again...his lip seal with her...stop her saying anything...he make her lying down on bed...
Purvi both hand hide under his big palm...

Kavin pin her hands on bed...stretch her arms both side...he is start her kissing...then leave her hands and start travel from her wrist...all along with her full arm and comes on her chest...he moulded her chest...while continue her kiss...

Purvi moan in his mouth...some strange erection start in her whole body...kavin hand roaming all on her body...his leg caressing her legs...tangles legs...both body press each other.

They both parted...after some time...kavin bend his head and look his beautiful wife...her face become crimson red because of this sudden kissing session...

Kavin enveloping her in his arms and said: purvii...so jao...just try to relax yourself...he softly pat her back...purvi nodded and close her eyes...snuggle near him...

Kavin  tight his embrace...and close his eyes.

Precap party time