part 17

Purvi and company had all blood dry in vain...they catch red handed...They all stand silent with lower their gaze...

Dushyant come forward...see in this gesture...he want smile not simple smile he is ready to burst out laugh...his brilliant team standing in front of him...like school kid did wrong thing and ready to be punish...

Dushyant: yeh cid breaue hai  koi threatern nhi hai.
It is security...justice and you make this place like auditorium...come on...speak up. I want explanation. He shows his anger.

They all look each other's...

Kavin enjoying all these expression...they all signalling each other...gather courage to speak in front of boss...

Ishita  try to clear her throat and try to speak: sir, actually...hum log friendship day ...looking her speaking...purvi also make courage...she join her sentence...yes, Dushyant actually...we can't find place...so, decide that celebrate here... I am sorry...this is my Idea...no, not yours...I also like this...shreya stop her...

no, this was my idea...she  said...It's very difficult time for both Kavin and Dushyant... how they control their laugh...try hard not to laugh...as well as they happy to see their bond.

Now pankaj show some effort and said: it's ok, sir we clean this mess in a minute...you don't worry...come on guys...we clean this...I am sorry sir...they all nodded...yes, we clean in a minute.

Dushyant hide his smile and said: Only in one condition I forgive you all...they all stop to hear...you start everything again from beginning...whaaat? They all scream...

Dushyant put his hand on ears...slow team...my ear drum gets smash.

Purvi:  (thinking some) what did you say? We start all in beginning...so, kindly can you tell us...when you join us.

Kavin smile on her action and brilliant question...he admires her in mind...she catch perfect.

Dushyant : jb pankaj ne song start Kiya tha and your fight with him...actually we didn't want to interrupt you but I am tired been standing there...so, decide to go and sit

. Come on, Kavin sit... we have to know how talented people we have and chotu...your truth we hear half but understand so, we don't want you tell again but I must want to listen that song...he set his self on chair and Kavin  sit on his.

All are standing there for sometime...than purvi said:

Dushyant, just give us one minute...they all gather in one place and whisper...then come back to them...

Kavin wait patiently...now what's new comes? He understands that they not let go so easily...he is right...

Purvi said: Dushyant, you want to celebrate friendship day with us...we start our programme...everyone participating in it...so you also do something for us...not only you both of you...she pointed from Kavin  and Dushyant side.

Kavin: what's a wrong guy? I am not doing anything...mind it.

Purvi: you have to do at least some...rule is rule..

Dushyant and kavin glared at each other silently and nodded...ok, done.

They start again...
Pankaj sing a song again...during song...