part 80

Purvi:  yes, guys...we decide to gather sikandar in four sided...our plan B base on kavin (she look him and kavin pay attention) as Dushyant told him before that this time kavin show himself as a khanna's son...rather than an inspector...you know sikandar want entry in business world.

Dushyant continue her talk and said: aur yeah entry ussay milay gi uncle yani baba ki taraf say.

Kavin : aur woh kaissay?

Dushyant: he tell him that he sell his business...because of his health.

Kavin:  impossible dushu..baba ki jaan hay business...woh kabhi bhi uss ko sell nahi karain gay.

Dushyant smile to see him then said: yeh pehlay ki baat hay...ab baba ki jaan badal gai hay (looking purvi)

Purvi smile and continue: haan kavin, meri baba say iss silsilay main pehlay baat ho chuki hay...aur main un ko iss baat kay liyay tayyar kar chuki thi kay...woh apna business wind up karain gay...at least woh part jo un ko ziyaada stress daita hay...kyun kay un ki health ab un ko itna stress aur busy honay ki ijazat nahi deti...tumhara koi interest nahi hay uss taraf...toh phir woh bhi yeh baat samjh gay...phir kismet say yeh sikander aa gaya...ab baba ko un kay business ki muh maangi keemat mil jay gi aur sikandar apnay black money ko istaimaal kartay hauy humhain puri payment cash karay ga...hum ko humarai keemat mil jay gi aur uss ko business main dakhil honay ka mauqa mil jaiy ga...dono kay mislay hal...(she explain)

Kavin: I am really shocked to hearing this that baba agree to sell his business...he gives his blood, all relations and her whole age...to maintain his business...and he is ready to give away...amazing.

Purvi: kavin, waqt waqt ki baat hoti hay...baba ko iss baat ka ehsaas ho gaya hay toh hum bhi purani baatain bhool kar aagay dekhain.

Dushyant:  tum  aur hum mil kar baba ko samjahin gay kay unhoon nay karna kiya hay...aaj main tumharay saath chalta hoon...un ko batana hay(Dushyant tell kavin...he silently nodded)

Purvi: ok, then from tomorrow I start work on the ashram...while baba start his part...

Ishiya: but we are not allowing you to get yourself in trouble...I mean...

but kavin cut her short and said:  purvi is right...we have only this option...when she go inside we get better idea...what happening there we don't know yet...only one of us go there in disguise.. ...and purvi is the best choice...she easily traps rakesh and we shall know what's going on there.

Everyone shock to hear this whole things from kavin mouth...he finish his talk and stand...before leaving hall...

he stop and turn...said: we have to be careful...because tables turn in a second...I don't want to risk anybody's life please, just pay extra care...he paused and said: all of you...and exit from the hall.

Dushyant: ok, guys so, we start our second part of action...and he start instruction and discusses things with shree...while other have permission to go and finish their allocated work.

Purvi feel strange hearing Kavin talk...she want to discuss with him...she look dushu side and he look her in same time...understands her silent wish and nodded to give permission to go his cabin.

Purvi enter inside Kavin cabin...see him standing near the window...he is looking outside...sink in deep thought that fail to feel her presence...standing right behind him purvi sense his restlessness...she know he said everything but inside he also afraid of her decision...she come to tell him that she deal with them and he no need to worry.

Kavin standing quietly, when he feel two soft hands slid his waist and feel her head resting on his back...both close after the whole two days...

Kavin body ache to feel near him...his hands want to hold her...

he control and said: tum yahan kiya kar rahi ho?

Purvi: woh, I was just checking that you are ok.

Kavin : mujhay kiya hona hay...I am fine.

Purvi: hhhmm...toh mujh say muh moor kar kyun kharay ho...meri taraf dekh kyun nahi rahay...

Kavin turn to her side and look her...purvi see in his eyes...

He feel she read his mind...his thought and kavn hide his smile...looking her naughty mood and bend his head again on her face to claim those rose petal lips again...but this time he did only soft and gentle kiss...silently accept her explanation...give her safe passage

she move forward and kiss on his lips gently...and move back but she can't... Purvi both hands encircle her waist and drag her near him...he deepen his kiss...his kiss show his concern and worried...while kissing no one knows how they move to near wall...

Kavin pin her wall and continue his kissing...without utter any word...both lost in the moment...the moment they get now...forget everything...push away all worries...just cherish the moment...move from lips to her neck...

Kavin taste her delicate flesh near neck...make her moan...she tight her grip on him...
Kavin hands roaming all over her body and reach on her belly button...place soft kisses there...make her moan...(thanks that both sr. inspector cabins are sound proof)

Purvi amaze to see him...so desperate...his action show his urgency...his kisses tell her how much he disturb...these kiss showing clearly his mind condition...

Purvi gliding her finger in his hairs while he is doing kissing on her other body parts...his kissing make weak her on knee...she hold walls to support her...when Kavin  rose up...claim back to her lips.        

Both kissing long when feel relax a bit...kavin sit on couch and make hers sit next to him...he wound around her waist...she rest her head on her shoulder and said: kavin, tum upset ho...meray decision say.

Kavin: purvi, tum in criminals ko nahi jaanti...yeh

But purvi cut him short and said: kavin, don't forget that I am also a inspector...second I am a daughter of brave officer...third I am sister of those brother who serve their live in line of duty...

Kavin, I try to save myself for you...only you have right to touch me...feel me...claim me...I safe your right...but I have to fight with them...you know...I wait for this time for long time...you have to faith on me...just give me your support...(she been naughty) like this...hhmmm...I feel so alive after this passionate kiss.

Kavin hide his smile...looking her naughty mood and bend his head again on her face to claim those rose petal lips again...but this time he did only soft and gentle kiss...silently accept her explanation...give her safe passage.

Kavin: purvi, you got all my support...I am with you in all ways...stood by your side...this war is not yours...I am also willing to get revenge...I never leave you alone...but I promise I won't show you myself...you do whatever you like to do it...but remember I am always near you...just keep your eyes open and pay extra attention.

Purvi just nodded and silently sit with him...both sit quiet for some time...sinking in deep thought...holding each other...keeping near...tangles in their thought...door knock back them present...

Kavin reply: come in.

Dushyant enter...look both sitting quietly...his heart prick...he well understand both problem...he know his buddy heart feeling but this is the time to prove everyone wrong and show them strength and power...not lose control on their emotion..

Dushyant: purvii... Ishita looking for you...she is ready to go home.

Purvi: oh...right ...ok, kavin...see you tomorrow...take care...bye.(she bit say bye and left the room)

Dushu look Kavin ...kavinn look r
Dushu ...

Dushu place hand on his shoulder...and said: kavu, hum purvi ko kuch nahi honay daiy gay...trust me...small smile crept on kavin lips...he reply just place his palms on dushu hand and squeeze a bit...to reassure him...both smile.

Dushyant tease him: waise ab toh bhi  apnay lips saaf karlay...kissi nay dekha toh...he leaves incomplete sentence.

Kavin try to wipe his lips...but nothing comes on his finger tips...he confuse and look  dushu..but see him laughing...he know he leg pulling him...

He just say : dushu...toh baaz aa ja... Dushyant just pat his back and both laugh.his heart wish..

Kaisa laga btana zarur