part 40

Next day start with new hope and lot of good wishes...

Purvi and company ready to act according to her plan...poor ishita and Dushyant don't know what storm comes to their side...they both chit chat in normal way.

Dushyant sense some naughty glare on him and he know who it could be but he try his best to ignore...he give some work to pankaj and Ishita to do it and leave the hall to go his office...but before leave hall he turn back and give purvi you are too naughty look and left.

Purvi chuckle on his unspoken comments... ishita look her and ask the reason off this chuckle but she just shook her shoulder say nothing and busy doing her work.

Time pass so quickly today...it's almost 5 o'clock in the evening...when

Purvi enter in Dushyant office...he is busy chatting  and discussing with kavin something very important.

Kavin look her and understand her intention...he hide his smile behind the file...

Purvi said: Dushyant, actually ishita and me want to go a bit early...if you give us permission then we both go...

Dushyant: but why, its only 5 o'clock...he is looking watch.

Purvi: yeh, actually she expected some guest today...so, she want to go a bit early...

Dushyant:  (he remember last day talk) why she is not coming and asks me?

Purvi: she feel a bit shy...tumhain pata nahi hay kay ek larki...aur wo bhi middle class larki kay liyay kitna mushkil hota hay...logoon kay samnay chai lay kar jaana...un kay swallon ka jawab daina etc...

Purvi start and telling him a complete emotional story regarding Ishita shyness, her awkwardness to go front of different people, take any decision about proposal...

she said everything in proper way...that for time being.

Kavin also feel pity on ishita condition...in other hand dushyant sink in his thought...his heart deep sinking thinking that if she said yes...he shrugged and look purvi

Purvi understand his very well her gaze fix on him...judging him keenly...

she said: Actually, she is quiet disturb...that's why I can't leave her alone...may I go with her...if you say so.purvi innocently ask her question again.

Kavin really impress her acting...he praise her in mind...but avoid to look her.

Dushyant give her permission...she said thanks to him and turns to go back...but purposefully she fall some files on floor...

Purvi: OH sorry, main utha daiti hoon...by the time she collect files...she signal kavin that this is his turn to act...he deep breath and nodded positively.

Purvi comes out her one part complete and she start second.

Purvi: ishita, chalo main nay Dushyant say ijazat lay li hay...chalo ab jaldi say...

Ishita:  magar kahaan...aur kyun main kahan ja rahi hoon..

Purvi: aaray baba bataya toh tha...shopping karnay jaana hay...mami aur mama ki wedding anniversary aa rahi hay na... aaj time hay chalo na...liza nay kaha tha kay woh mall main designer shop per new variety aa gai hay...yaad aaya ya nahi...ab chaloo na...she drag her and before going out she signalling pankaj and shreya.

Kavin look and observe very keenly to Dushyant...after leaving ishita and purvi..he become little upset...standing near the window...his eyes fix nowhere...he is in deep thought...long time standing near the window.

Office is empty soon,

Pankaj and shreya standing near the Dushyant office talking with each other...