CH-10 Orc Lord

Rimuru's PoV

The next day Benimaru came to me and gave me a quick record on our military. Nearly 60 ogres were under the leadership of Akamaru for the defense force while 30 ogres and nearly 50 hobgoblins had decided to join the advance force under Benimaru. So I told Benimaru to go and recruit the nearby goblin villages for more members. The village had expanded quite a bit. It had become nearly twice its original size in a week. But now it was necessary to expand even further as our population was increasing since Benimaru was busy recruiting other goblin villages. I also started helping in the expansion of village.

After nearly 2 weeks, the village had stabilized. The goblins had become C-rank while the ogre were B-rank. Gobta and Rigur were two goblins who could fight ogres at equal footing. Even I was surprised when I saw Gobta fighting. He kept screaming and wailing but still fought. If only he prepared himself mentally, he would become much stronger.

One day suddenly Souei came in front of me when I was busy converting Veldora's magicules into mine.

Souie: Rimuru-sama, a group of lizardmen are approaching. What shall we do?

Rimuru: Any clue why they might be coming?

Souie: It doesn't appear that they have appeared to fight. They might be an envoy.

Rimuru: Is that so ? I will meet them, then.

Souie: Understood.

After that he suddenly dissapeared. I stood up and went to meet the envoy. Till the time I reached the lizardmen, Akamaru was already there.

Akamaru: Rimuru-sama, she is the leader of the chief's guard and also the daughter of the lizardmen chief.

Lizardmen: It is nice to meet you, master of the ogres, Rimuru-sama.

Rimuru: You too. So why don't you come in.

Lizardmen: I am sorry but I will have to decline that offer. We have a very tight schedule due to an emergency.

Rimuru: Let me guess. The orc lord.

Lizardmen: How did you know Rimuru-sama?

Rimuru: They attacked us so we know. If you want, we can form an alliance to help you defeat the orc lord.

Lizardmen: Really? That would be really helpful. Then I would like to take your offer.

Rimuru: Very well. I will come along with 4 kijins and a hundred Direwolves rider in a week.

Lizardmen: Kijin? I see. Your help will be really appreciated.

She said while bowing. After that she left quickly. I am surprised that she treated me with respect. I was not releasing any aura, so I should be no stronger than a human. Maybe the lizardmen might be a great ally in the future.

1 week later

3rd person POV

Nearly 100 Direwolves are sprinting across the forest. They are quickly heading towards Lake Siss. Suddenly a kijin comes out of the shadow and bows.

Souie:Rimuru-sama, the lizardmen who was the envoy is currently fighting an orc. It doesn't appear she will survive.

Rimuru: Alright. Go and help her. After that ask her to lead us to their base.

Souie: Understood.

After that Souei goes and kills all the orcs in a flash. Only thing that could be seen were strings with blood dripping from it and pieces of flesh everywhere. After some time Rimuru and his group reached the place and started moving towards the bbattlefield. The lizardmen tells Rimuru and others how his brother, Gabiru, had led a rebellion and imprisoned the chief. After hearing this Rimuru sent the lizardmen with Souie to free the chief. After that the remaining people went to the battlefield.