CH-94

Rimuru's POV

I quickly regain control of my body and rush outside my labyrinth room, towards the command centre where Ramiris was. Teleporting there would have been faster, but i completely forgot about it. I get a warning from Raphael that made me lose my mind.

<Soul Corridor with individual 'Veldora' has been broken.>

Raphael? What does this mean?

<This mean that individual Veldora is not in control of his physical body. Either he is under strong soul control or he has di->

I know that. Damn it. I promised to myself. Not anymore. I won't ever lose those close to me. Never. But it happened again. Damn it.

In my anger, I quickly talked with Ramiris and went towards the place where Veldora and Velgrynd fought. In the air, i could see both Veldora and Velgrynd flying in their dragon forms. I looked around and saw a few battleships also flying around.

Tch. Dealing with them together will be difficult. Raphael, activate the defense mechanisms.

<Understood. Activating the generators. Success. Activating Turrets. Successful. Activating explosive turrets. Successful. Moving defenses into place............ Successful.>

As soon as Raphael said that, large white walls rose up on all sides. Seeing this, the soldiers from the Empire were all on high alert. Once the wall was in place, it didn't attack. Or rather it couldn't. The turrets had a range. And the battleships were outside of this range. Well, not that it matters. They will not be able to attack me if they don't come into their range.

I quickly teleport to the top of the wall closest to the Imperial Army and leak out all my aura. My aura was stronger than normal. Maybe my anger was supporting it. But that doesn't matter. Seeing me here, Velgrynd was the one most surprised. I am sure she is. After all she had killed me. But what i don't get is how she got here. Are there multiple of her? I don't understand this, but the major fact is, even Raphael doesn't. So it isn't my fault. If Raphael can't predict it, there is no way I can.

"Yo. Didn't expect to see you here. How did you get here so quickly?" I ask Velgrynd. There is a barrier around Tempest to prevent teleportation and there is no space deviation, so I know no teleportation took place.
"How? How are you still alive?"
"Who knows? I will not tell you just like that, will i?"

"Whatever. It doesn't matter. I have killed you once, and I will kill you again."
"Quite the statement."
"Rudra, tell Veldora to attack at full power. His aura is not normal."

As soon as I heard that, i realised that i still didn't have my anger in control. Letting your emotions get the better of you on the battlefield is the biggest mistake one can ever do. I really need to calm down.

"Very well. Even i want to see how strong Veldora is. You guys, attack and destroy Tempest and make an example out of it." Rudra said to Kondo, the one shot at Veldora. He simply bowed and relayed his message.

I kept sitting on the top of the wall while keeping an eye on Velgrynd.

"What do you think that wall will do? All the troops are on flying ships. What don't you just entertain me a bit." Velgrynd said sneering.
"There is no need to hurry. Not like you have a chance to win anyway."
"Huh? You little!!" The only reason Velgrynd was not attacking me was because she was taking magicules from Veldora. Meanwhile, there were two reasons why I was not attacking.

<Complete analysis of the space within 5km radius complete.>

Good job. This way I can set up traps against them. Winning head on would be difficult, if not straight up impossible, so this is the only thing i can do. This was the first reason. The second reason is because I am waiting for these ships to come into the range of the turrets.