CH-65

Yuuki's POV

Now that I have power, I can atleast let the others escape. He is a monster, but I am sure if it's Rimuru-san, then he will keep the others safe.

"Isn't that enough, Guy? Look at him. He is all bruised up. You shouldn't be this aggressive to someone you have just met." A voice resounded.

I turned to look at who said it. It was Rimuru? Is he really Rimuru? He looks different. Rimuru had two golden colored eyes that appeared to look into your soul, yet right now he his left eye was like a ruby. Completely blood red. Meanwhile his right was exactly the same, golden. Not only that, but the left half of his body was a bit different. He was wearing armor. Though calling it scales would be better. It wasn't a normal sort of armor. It covered only the limbs.

Meanwhile, he was not having any scales on his right hand. It looked as if his body had divided into two. The aura released from both sides were different. How can a person have two different auras at the same time?

I look at Guy. Looks like he is intrigued by it as well.

"I didn't think you would come here, Rimuru."
"Hoh? But isn't that the exact reason why you attacked him? To see how important of a pawn he is?"

Tch. I don't like being called a pawn, but for now I have to accept it, or else I really will be dead.

Guy's eyes darted behind Rimuru. That is when I noticed that there were two women behind him. One was a young girl with purple hair and a purple outfit. While the other appeared to be around 16. She had yellow hair and an attitude like that of a high school delinquent.

Rimuru noticed Guy's gaze and decided to speak, "Oh them?" He said pointing at the two girls, "I brought them with me, in case you wanted to have some fun. But if we decided to fight, I wonder what would happen to humanity. After all, I won't be holding back and of course, neither would they."

"Tch. Very well. I really can't understand if it is a bluff or a truth. You are quite interesting, Rimuru. Oh. By the way, I will pay you a visit soon. Keep the best room ready for me."
"Hai hai. I will keep the best torture chamber ready for you to be tortured."

Guy just laughed and ordered his maid to follow him as he teleported away. Just after he teleported away, the violet haired girl spoke up.

"Mou... I wanted to fight."
"I know, right? Since when was Red a coward?" The yellow haired girl spoke.

Red? Calling a primordial by the name. Could it be? If she is Jaune, then the little one must be Violet.

"Don't say that. You both might have won against Raine and Mizeri, but I would have a hard time against Guy, you know."
"Surely you jest, Rimuru-sama. Red might be strong, but there is no way you would have come here if you had no way of winning."
"Well, that sure is true." Rimuru said and turned towards me.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Go already. Your wife~~ is waiting for you."
"Don't tease me Rimuru-san. Why did you come here?"
"Hmm? What do you mean?"
"There was no need to antagonize Demon Lord Guy just to save me."

He looked at me and smiled. Now that I notice, he has reverted back to his original self. Could it be that was a battle form of some sort? I am sure I had read in a book that Demon Lord Milim had some different form when she went on a rampage 2000 years ago.

"Two reasons. Firstly, I promised you, didn't I? Till the time you are loyal to me, I will protect you. And secondly, me and Guy are just having fun. If we were serious, the world would be in danger. Anyway, don't keep your wife waiting."
"Geez. I get it. Don't tease me anymore."

Rimuru's POV

After seeing Yuuki and others off, I look at Carrera and Ultima.
"You both can go back now."
"Hai."

After that I go back to Ruberios. I had managed to obtain a form of complete balance in which both me and Raphael had control over half the body. This could be pretty useful later on. Especially against Guy or other demon lords.

The musical exchange was held the next day. After that I went back to Tempest. It was decided that both Leon and Luminas would come to meet in Tempest to exchange information. Especially on Chloe.

A week later....

It has been a week since I met those two. Today, they both have come to Tempest for the meeting. I am surprised they managed to clear their schedules so quickly. Especially Ruminas. I mean, like, her country was literally attacked by a true hero. Oh well. That is none of my problems.

The ones attending is me, Diablo and Shion. From Leon's side is him, and his two knights, Claude and Alrose. Ruminas has Gunther and Roy. Of course, Chloe, the girl of the hour was also there.

"So... Before anything else, I guess Chloe, why don't you tell us what all you remembered." I asked.
"Hai."

After that Chloe told me whatever she remembered. There were some few things that caught my attention.

First, every single time till now, Chloe, had never been teleported back in time when I was alive. This means that I was always dead, before Hinata.
Secondly, everytime I was killed by an unidentified individual. He was not someone from the Empire, rather completely independent from it.
Third, I had never met Chronoa before today, atleast according to Chloe.

"Wait. So how did Chronoa fall in love with me? We never met before, did we?"
"Ah. About that, let me answer."

She sounds different. The way she speaks.

"Wait. Chronoa?"
"Yep. It's me, Rimuru."
"So you can take control over her body?"
"Yep. But I won't do anything that could be dangerous, so don't worry. After all, both of us are the same."
"I guess. So?"
"Yes, you see, the last time, you didn't save me, but I remember it, albeit vaguely, that once when I had gone on a rampage, when Tempest was destroyed. It was you who saved me. But, later on you were killed as well."
"I see. What did you then?"
"Huh? Are you not fazed at all? She just said you died. And Tempest was destroyed." Ruminas interjected.
"Isn't that exactly why I am asking her. I died, so I died. Nothing to do there. Rather, I should try and prevent Tempest from being destroyed this time."
"I see. Quite a realist."
I just glare at her and then turn towards Chloe.
"After that I went on a rampage, again." She said without a hint of guilt.
"I mean, Rimuru, you died, you know?"

Oops. Looks like I couldn't control my facial expressions.

"So?"
"Then I was killed by someone. The memory is quite blurry, so I am not sure."
"Someone who is able to kill you? I can only think of Guy."
"I agree. He also has a role of the mediator of the world. So eliminating Chronoa who is on a rampage will most certainly be his priority." Leon agreed.

But something has been bugging me. I am sure that Chronoa went wild in Empire's territory. So shouldn't Guy actually benefit from this? Why go out of his way to help the Empire?

"Diablo, is there anyone who was as strong as you." I ask Diablo.
"There were a few angels, but they are none of your concern, my lord."
"Diablo, I don't have time for this. Tell me about the angels."
"H-hai." He looks shaken. Not my fault.
"There are seven angels which are the polar opposites of us primordial demons. They are called by Primordial Angels and are led by the angel Feldway."

Led by? So they work together. Then they are much more of a threat than these demons. Also if Diablo and others could get stronger, there is no denying that they haven't.

"Oh. You also told me to remember something important." Chloe said.
"Something important?"
"Yes. It was the number 14."

14? Could it be? Then that means that she has already gone through the loop atleast 14 times. Then my first fourteen plans failed? Tch.

Just as I, or rather the entire room was in thoughts, a large commotion could be heard outside.

"Please wait. An impo-"
"Oh come on. Diablo invited me here."

That confidence could only be one person. I look at Diablo and he bowed and moved towards the door. I guess he understood.

--------------------
That's it. I hope you enjoyed.