CH-41

Rimuru's POV

*bam** crack*
As soon as I saw the list I slammed at the desk and it broke. I could see Hinata glaring at me as if saying 'Now you have done it.' But I couldn't care less. I bury my heel into the now cracked desk and glare at the representatives.

"All right people. I have enough of this. I was sitting here and not saying anything as you were prattling on and on, but this. What the hell is this? Are you trying to make me angry or what?" I say. I mean the conditions they placed, I can't understand if their mind is being influenced or controlled anymore. The list has a lot of conditions.

1) Open a magitrain line to Ingrassia with Tempest handling all the costs.
2) Provid3 high quality armor and weaponry along with military support in case of any emergency.
3) Add the council to the administration of the labyrinth in Tempest.
4) Tempest has to pay a large amount of taxes every year and its representatives must be humans.

And so on. What the hell is this?

"Rimuru-sama is asking a question, please answer him." Shuna said, delivering the final blow. The smile that Testarossa was giving could be called anything but friendly. I thought I could literally see the anger in her eyes.

"Don't you guys have something wrong. First of all, my country Tempest is already an economic bloc and will continue to do so, regardless of whether you want it or not. The main reason I am joining this council is just to annoy Guy. By taking a passive stance against him, I am trying to annoy him. That is all. If you have so much greed then I won't even bother. I have more than enough ways to enjoy teasing him." I said. I was not using Demon Lord Haki, but in the silent room, it was more than clear enough to instill fear into some of the representatives. In reality, I just wanted to come back at Guy for attacking me out of nowhere but if this is what is going to happen, then forget it. I will just send Diablo over to him. I found it later on that Diablo had been pretty good friends and Guy gets annoyed by him. Should have taken him with me to the Walpurgis.

"No,no.... Sir Rimuru. That was not our intention at all."

What do you mean sir? I am a ruler of a country while you guys are just representatives.

<Analysis on the spiritual interference has been done. Do you want to remove the interference?>
>Yes.<

"Well of course Lord Rimuru is angry."
"Who let these slip past us?"
"These were not discussed in the previous session."

"Looks like they have regained their mind." I mutter.

Both Shuna and Benimaru look impressed. Meanwhile Testarossa had a look as if this was expected of me.

The council was now divided into two. Those who regained their minds and those who had proposed the demands. Those who proposed dont look too afraid. They still have a plan I guess. Just as I was thinking that I could hear a few footsteps coming towards us.

>Nobody had any contact with outside did they?< I ask Raphael just to be sure.
<No.>

So this is also part of the script huh? Maybe this was what Hinata was talking about. Just as I was thinking that, a dozen or so soldiers came in and were being led by a larger man.

"Isn't someone a bit too lively." The large man said.

Wait, only this many people? Are there more people?
<No. It appears that there would be no other reinforcements.>

So he is an idiot.

"So you are the idiot who is calling him a demon lord. Are you sure you can act all  high and mighty with only 3 people with you?" He said.