CH-51

Charys is getting settled in and exploited by both Ramiris and Veldora. Meanwhile Dino who was busy playing finally noticed Charys.

"Since when did we have such a strong companion?"
"From the time you were busy playing with the marble combination."
"No no no. This a spirit lord we are talking about. It can rival a demon lord you know."
"Calm down. You will get used to this."
"No, but Vesta-san..."

Looks like Dino can't accept this reality. Oh well. I wonder what his reaction would be when he found out there are two other spirit lords. Oh well. I wonder how Guy will react.

After that I finally go back and get some free time. By free time, I mean doing my paperwork. Luckily, I have managed to find a flow with which I am comfortable with. This allows me to think simultaneously with signing and checking the papers. I quickly finish the paperwork and move towards the school. It should be break time right now. I go and was about to enter in the classroom when I heard a commotion inside. Nowadays, both humans and monsters used to study together. This class was sometimes taught by Shizue or Hinata. Both of them were busy in the labyrinth honing their skills. They would come and teach in their free time.

"Oi, you boys. Come and help clean the room." Alice said.
"Huh? Why should we?" Kenya replied.
"Oi. Kenya. We should listen to her or we will be in a world of pain."
"Haah? Today I will defeat her and show her who is the boss."

While they were squabbling, I use illusion to hide myself and teleported inside. Both Kenya and Alice were about to fight. Meanwhile all the children were looking as if this was their daily entertainment.
"Ne, Gale. Who do you think is going to win?"
"It's obviously Alice."
"Huh? Why?"
"Because Kenya loves Alice after all."
Gale mercilessly exposed Kenya's feelings. Well, I guess they are at the age. Well, I don't want them to get into a relationship before they actually understand what it is.

"Huh? What are you saying Gale? There is no way Kenya loves me."
"Ya. What the hell are you saying?"

"Alright alright. That's enough. Don't fight." I say revealing myself.
"Sensei." Chloe said jumping onto me.
"Rimuru-sensei? Chloe? No fair." Alice said as she hugged me as well.

Meanwhile Gale and Ryota just wished me from afar and Kenya was late to even react. Seriously, what is he doing?

"Rimuru-sama, long time no see-arinsu." A cute girl said as she came in front of me.

"Kumara?"
"That's me-arinsu."

I remember leaving Kumara to Hinata and Shizue to train. I thought she was training in the labyrinth. Looks like she was attending classes as well to learn.

"Woah. It is Rimuru-sama."
"I am going to brag about this to my dad."

Looks like the monster children are all happy to see me. Meanwhile the human children were a bit skeptical but didn't show it. Some were even curious and asking others questions about me.

"Alright. Calm down. Don't make a fuss."
As soon as I said that, somebody else entered. It was Fritz.

"Oh? Is Fritz the lecturer for today?"
"That is right, your majesty."

The Holy Knights would also come occassionally to teach.

"Anyways, thanks for coming and teaching these children."
"Oh, that is alright. This is much better than Hinata-sama's rigorous training. That is truly hell."

Oh you have no idea what is hell. Well, I guess you will know soon enough Fritz. My condolences.

"Oh? Is that so? Looks like I will have to increase your training." Hinata said. As soon as she said that a chill ran down everyone's spine. It's too late now. There is no way to survive Fritz. Just give up. This is also why I, Rimuru, on behalf of the author is reminding you readers to be careful of your surroundings. Especially before talking about someone else.