CH-56

3rd Person POV

"Kufufufu. Rimuru-sama really saw through me." Diablo said.
"Of course. It is Rimuru-sama we are talking about." Shion said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Well then, First Secretary, I will be taking my leave. Are you sure you will be able to defeat him?" Diablo said looking at Razul.
"Hmph. To tell you the truth, I know that you are stronger than me Second Secre-no, Diablo. But, if even you have to move out then someone much stronger is there, right?"
"Kufufu. I never expected you to call me by name."
"You can call me Shion as well. One day I will be stronger than you. You better be ready. Then Rimuru-sama will have no need of you."
"Kufufu. Then I will just get stronger."

As soon as Diablo said that, he turned to look at Venom.
"Even if you die, protect the kids."
"Hai." Venom replied.
'If only you took more care of us.' Venom thought.

Diablo then teleports to another room. Several Holy Knights are lying on the floor. A beautiful maid in a red maid dress was standing there. She turned towards Diablo. As soon as she saw him, her eyes went wide.

"Noir? Why? What are you doing here? And why do you have a body? I thought you were not interested in gaining power."
"Don't call me that. I already have a beautiful name, Diablo. Call me by that name."
"You have a NAME?!! Who was idiotic enough to name you?"
"So you want to die, huh? Let me help you then."
"Wait. Who named you?"
"It is my beautiful master, Rimuru-sama."
'Rimuru-sama named him? Carrera is also serving him. What is happening?' Raine thought.

Raine then dashed straight at Diablo.
"Quick to move huh?"
"Just shut up. I just bloody hate you. I will release all my pent up anger on you."

Raine always hated the free spirited Diablo. Unlike the other primordials who sought power, Noir, now Diablo just did what pleased him. He had fought Guy to a draw before Guy was summoned. Even after Guy was summoned, Noir refused to obtain a body as if sneering at the other primordials who sought power.

Rain believed that all demons should have one goal. That is to obtain a body and evolve. Yet Noir refused to do so. This angered Raine to the extent that she would have killed him, if she could do so. She herself knew that the fight with Noir would be close, even though she had the advantage of being named and having a body.

"You haven't gotten used to your body, have you? Don't worry. I will kill you before you can get used to it."

Raine said and dashed at Diablo. Her hands slashing at Diablo, just like a knife. Diablo just stops Raine by pushing her aside, using her own momentum against her. Raine then continues to attack using not only her hands but magic as well. Diablo kept dodging and avoiding her attacks.

"Is that all you can do, Noir? Run around like a dog. Well, I guess it suits you."
"Did Guy not teach you anything? What have you even been doing for the past 2000 years?"
"Huh? What are you saying?"
"Look around you."

It was only then that Raine realized what was happening. I large three dimensional magic circle surrounded her. With layers upon layers stacked upon each other, it was nigh-impossible for someone to escape this.

"This... this is...."
"Disintegration. One of the strongest holy magic." Diablo said as if it shouldn't be surprising.
"Are you mad. A demon using holy magic? The repercussions if not handled properly are enormous."
"Do you not even know this? If your faith in your master is strong enough, then even demons like us can use holy magic. Remember this. Well then, I hope we meet again after you revive."

As Diablo said that, Disintegration activated, attacking Raine from all sides. Raine tries and manages to dodge the first few attacks but it was all futile afterwards as thousands of Disintegration continued to attack even after nothing of her remained.

Meanwhile, in a secret room,

Three figures could be seen in a room which could be barely be caught lit. The room had just a single piece of furniture, a couch to be exact. This couch seemed extremely out of place compared to the coffin in front of it.

Demon lord Ruminas is sitting on the couch with wine in her hand. Even after hearing the loud noises outside, Ruminas refused to go out. It was a simple intuition for Ruminas, but her intuitions had always been on the mark. She knew that Granbell wouldn't attack without a plan. There was only one thing that was worth Granbell's time. The Hero who sealed The Storm Dragon.

Meanwhile, Gunther and Louise stood behind their mistress. They knew that Luminous had been in a bad mood ever since she came back from her meeting with Demon Lord Rimuru. Yet, she refused to give any concrete answer about what had happened. Suggesting to go out and see what is happening will only anger Ruminas. They both knew this and did not dare to say anything.

And as if to answer Ruminas's intuition, two people barged into a room.

"There are people here? Looks like they expected here." One of the intruders said.
"Hoho. So what? We just have to defeat them."
"Calm down Footman. That babe over there must be the real Demon Lord Ruminas."

"So? Who are you? I will allow you to state your name." Ruminas asked. These two were no threat for Ruminas. Yet, they were not weak. Ruminas had also gotten a bit more cautious after her little incident with Rimuru.

"My name is Laplace, the Wonder Pierrot, the vice-leader of the Moderate Harlequin Alliance; and this is my friend Footman, the Angry Pierrot."
"I see. Well then let's get this over with."
"Calm down. She came with us just for this reason you know."

Just as she said this, another women came in.
"She is... um, what was her name? Mar.."
"I know you. Maria, was it? The girl Gran was so addicted to."
"Ah right. Maria."
"Well, the introductions are over."
"Wait, wait, wait. Granbell had a message for you."
"Hoh? What does he want to say now?"
"He said 'Ruminas-sama, come out and fight. If you don't then everyone who is important to you will die.' He should be fighting against that monster, Hinata. I wonder between them who wi-"

Laplace spoke but was cut halfway by Louise who had attacked him after Ruminas told him to do so. Both Gunther and Footman faced each other.  All the four left the room to avoid any damage.

"Looks like Gran couldn't get over you. Even my resurrection can't save someone whose soul is gone. Atleast let me kill you myself."

As Luminous says so, she attacks Maria and throws her out of the room and follows her.

As silence falls on the room, a figure comes out of the shadows.

"Phew. I really thought I would get caught. Next time I meet you Rimuru-san, you owe me." Yuuki says as he moved out of the shadows and headed for the coffin.

"So this is the Holy Ark. I guess Rimuru-san was saying the truth that he couldn't remove it. Only my 《Anti-skill》is of any use against this."

What Yuuki had said wasn't wrong. But this did not mean that Rimuru couldn't have undone the seal. It would just take Rimuru, or Raphael, a long time to do so.

Yuuki quickly undoes the seal and looks inside. A beauty with black hair laid inside it. She seemed to be about 16 years old.

"This would be considered sexual harrassment, wouldn't it?" Yuuki said as he took the hero with her and quickly left.

---------------------

That's it. Like and follow. I hope you enjoy.