CH-139

Rimuru's POV

As I stare straight at Ivarage, he also looks directly at me, as if anticipating my next move. But, unfortunately for him, I won't be the one making the next move, but my nano-machines.

I had been continuously scattering them all around the battlefield. And now, I had them nearly everywhere inside the barrier. I could remotely control them, as such, they were like another body of mine. The nano-machines by themselves don't have any shape or power, but by using thousands of them together, they become a power to be reckoned with. They quickly rise higher than Ivarage and pounce at him, as if Ivarage was nothing more than a prey to it. The nano-machines combine with each other creating large drill like structures to pierce into Ivarage. Ivarage moves around as if to free itself from them, but it was futile.

The nano-machines that had managed to pierce into Ivarage's skin were not going to let him free that easily. Ivarage then shot his breath straight at the centre of the nano-machines. The nano-machines just part ways, allowing the breath to pass through an opening that was made. Ivarage, shocked to see that his breath had no effect, had a lot in store for himself.

The nano-machines, without waiting, sir apart into pieces and then surrounded Ivarage from all sides. They then started to make their way up Ivarage's body, piercing his armour like skin wherever possible. Ivarage, unable to do anything, was forced to have his legs punctured, and invaded by nano-machines. These nano-machines are completely useless as they can only control the physical body. Spiritual beings such as Ivarage cannot be controlled. The only use they have is to explode him from the inside.

"Groaaaarrrrrr..."

Ivarage roared loudly, destroying most of my nano-machines that had surrounded them. Even then,  a lot of my nano-machines had entered. Well, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Chloe's POV

As I continue to observe the battle, I can only stare dumbfoundedly. What was that monster? It could control its body at such a high level that it could create a hole in its chest? It could even completely disinterested itself into the air and reassemble itself. It was as if it was made of nano-machines, like in that one movie I had watched with my parents on Earth.

I continue to look as Ivarage releases his aura, destroying most of the monster. It then looked straight at Sensei and dashed at him. Even then, sensei just stood there. Ivarage keep closing the gap, but sensei did nothing.

"SENSEIIIII!!" I screamed. Yet, my sound was blurred out by the sound of a large explosion, and an even louder roar of Ivarage.

A large explosion had occurred in the underbelly of Ivarage just before he could reach Sensei. His entire lower part was blown open. Sensei took advantage of this and started devouring him with his skill. Ivarage roared loudly and rolled around desperately, trying to heal itself. But sensei would just absorb the part that he healed. Both sensei and Ivarage continued this for some time, after which, Ivarage swept his tail, aiming straight at Sensei. Sensei didn't see the tail coming, but the chains suddenly pulled Sensei backwards and away from the range of the tail. Ivarage took this time to completely recovery.

The battle was against at its first stage. The only difference being that Sensei's magicules had increased, while they of Ivarage had decreased.

3rd Person POV

While Rimuru and Ivarage were busy fighting, the entire world was seeing the battle. Unbeknownst to Rimuru and the others, Yuuki was livestreaming the entire battle across the world.

The entire world saw how the demon lords and the True Dragons, those that were seen as incarnation of death and destruction, were saving their life. And that wasn't all. Ivarage wasn't the only threat to the world. His followers, which had been released into the world were another major threat. The one who protected them from the monsters were none other than Rimuru's followers.

It was Tempest's army that fought on the frontlines. Led by Geld on ground, Gabiru in air and Luna in the oceans, they repelled the onslaught of Ivarage's followers. Ivarage's followers were not only strong individually, but also plenty in numbers. Their numbers could literally not be counted.

Hours later...

Many hours have passed since the world barrier was broken. The battle between Rimuru and Ivarage was about to end. The barrier was now sucking magicules at such a high rate that even Veldora or Guy, would be killed in less that a second. Both Rimuru and Ivarage had nearly equal levels of magicules. Rimuru's Turn Null was working at sick high capacities that all of Ciel's calculative powers were spent trying to keep Turn Null's energy in check.

Even so, it was not enough.

"Rimuru needs to do something decisive if he wants to win."Guy spoke up

"That's right. If things go on like this, it will all be up to luck."

"That's right. But, I know Rimuru will enough. He must have a plan. He is not the type to use up all of his trump car-".

It was only now that Guy realized something was amiss. The person who replied to him wasn't any one who would be here. Rather be shouldn't even be alive.

Guy quickly turns towards the source of the voice to find a man with a slender figure and long hair with the colour of the cosmos itself staring right back at him.

"VELDANAVA?" Guy screamed. This brought everyone's attention to the man.

"Veldanava-sama? If you are here then tha-" Feldway spoke up.

"That's right. Due to all this extra magicules, I managed to revive a bit earlier than predicted." Veldanava said, pointing towards the box.

The box absorbed all the magicules inside the barrier. Even though it absorbed most of it, some it still managed to escape outside the barrier.

"Then, if you are here, defeating Ivarage should be-"

"As much as I would love to do that, I won't." Veldanava replied completely denying Feldway's proposal.

Feldway stared wide-eyed at his master. Even Dino couldn't believe what just happened in front of him. Not only had his master revived suddenly after nearly 2000 years, he refused to help the world that he cared for so much.

"Regardless, it doesn't seem that my help would be required." Veldanava days as he looked at Rimuru who was fighting against Ivarage barehanded and was cornered.

Rimuru's POV

There really is no other option. I have been preparing this for quite some time. I quickly jump up in the sky. Ivarage opens its mouth as if to devour me. It didn't even protect itself from any of my potential attacks. Was it so sure that I couldn't fight back that it didn't even bother to defend? Well, that is going to be the reason for his downfall.

Chloe POV

After what the God of this world, Veldanava said, I looked inside the barrier. Sensei jumped up in the sky to avoid being trapped. But Ivarage then opened his mouth wide, waiting for Sensei to fall into it. The glint in its eyes were that of a victor, looking down on the loser. But before he could devour Sensei, a binding light cut everything, including the barrier into two. It crashed into the ground with such power, that everything was destroyed.

-------------------------

I hope you guys like it.