CH-123

3rd Person POV

Soul Weapon. As the name suggests, it is a weapon bound to the soul. Such weapons cannot be classified to a particular grade. It can be stronger than even Genesis class weapons, but it can also be weaker than a regular sword.

These weapons are like mystery boxes. You will never know how strong they are until you use it. And right now, in front of them were two soul weapons, three to be exact, as the clothes Rimuru was wearing were also a soul Weapon, an Armor, to be exact.

But, Rimuru was completely oblivious to this fact. After all, nobody in his world, who had soul weapons, had reincarnated.

The dark aura from the black sword continued to spread throughout the battlefield. It damaged any and everything it touched, causing it to become a corpse, be it allies or enemies. The white sword created a light white coloured barrier around all of Rimuru's and Milim's subordinates, protecting them from the corrosive aura and healing them.

Rimuru slowly made his way towards Feldway. Dark strings started to come out of the black swords connecting to Insectars one after the other and sucking the life force out of them and killing them in one fell swoop.

Seeing this, both Feldway and Zelanus backed away from him. Even Milim was too surprised to do anything.

"From where did he get a soul Weapon? Did he find one in one of those ancient ruins?" Zelanus asked. Even he doesn't have a soul weapon and had been searching for who knows how long, yet never managed to find one, let alone form a contract.

"No. It doesn't matter even if he does find one, until he has an attachment with it or a contract." Feldway answered.

What Feldway said was true. The black sword had an attachment to Rimuru and would use all of its power under his order. Same was the case for the soul armour. But, the white sword didn't belong to him. It actually belonged to his sister, which was loaned to him by his sister. She could have taken the sword back once Rimuru died, but didn't, as the sword would have automatically returned of Rimuru was dead, but that is not what happened.

So, as a glimmer of hope, she decided not to take her sword back. And that decision would very well save the lives of Carrera, her subordinates and Milim's subordinates.

Rimuru pointed his sword towards Feldway and Zelanus. The sword split up like a scissor and a large energy ball fired from the centre directly towards Zelanus and Feldway. Both Zelanus and Feldway quickly dodged or of the way, but the attack didn't end there. Rimuru teleported right in front of Zelanus and punched him in the chest. Rimuru's fist broke all of Zelanus's barrier and left a dent on his exoskeleton.

Rimuru quickly followed up that attack by kicking Zelanus down in a sort of a bicycle kick. Zelanus was sent crashing into the earth below them. Feldway tried to turn the tables by attacking Rimuru from his blind spot, but the attack was stopped by the barrier created by the white sword. The black sword, which was just floating till now, proceeded to slash Feldway. It broke through all of Feldway's barrier, but Feldway managed to dodge in the nick of time. Instead of chatting Feldway, Rimuru went after Zelanus. Rimuru leaved right beside Zelanus who was having trouble getting his magicules in check.

Rimuru's kick injected a lot of Turn Null into Zelanus. Without a skill like Ciel, it is nowhere near possible to control and utilise this energy. As such, this energy was going rampant inside Zelanus's body. Just as Rimuru was about to cut off Zelanus's head, Zelanus teleported back in the air near Feldway.

"There is something wrong with his magicules. They are impossible to control. Don't absorb any of it." Zelanus warned Feldway.
"Got it. But what do we do now?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know? He managed to leave a debt in my exoskeleton without a weapon. I don't even want to know what that sword would do."

Rimuru fired off two wind blasts at Zelanus and Feldway each. Zelanus took the attack head on but Feldway decided to dodge. Dodging that attack was the biggest mistake in Feldway's life. The two attacks sent his way were carefully placed, so that there would be only one possible way to dodge both of them. Rimuru was already waiting for Feldway to dodge. Just as Feldway dodged the two attacks, Rimuru's white sure, which was lying in ambush, pierced through Feldway's body.

Feldway tried to set himself free, but was unable to do so.

"DRAGO-NOVA." Milim shouted as she attacked Zelanus. She wasn't liking the fact that Rimuru got to enjoy all the fighting.

Zelanus quickly changed his opponent from Rimuru to Milim.

Rimuru teleported right in front of Feldway.

"Any last words?" Rimuru asked.
"You will be the next Ivarage."
"Hmm? Alright. I don't know who Ivarage is, but I will take it as a  compliment."

Rimuru then proceeded to devour Feldway. But just before he could devour him, a large tenor was felt around the world. Both Rimuru and Feldway turned to look towards the source of this tremor.

Zelanus and Milim had gone all out. Milim's Tenma and Zelanus's first had collided, releasing large amount on energy. The energy was so large, that it ended up damaging the World Barrier.

"The World Barrier. YOU IDIOTS. STOP. HE WILL GET UNLEASHED." As Feldway screamed at the top of his lungs, both Zelanus and Milim stopped and finally realised what they had done.

"What do you mean? Who will be unleashed?"
"Ivarage. The World Destroying Dragon."
"Ivarage?"

"Yes. We don't where our how he came here, but he has only one goal, destruction. Even all of us the seven primordial angels combined couldn't hurt him. In the end, it was Veldanava-sama who sealed him in another dimension."

"Oh. Then isn't this seriously bad?"
"Of course it is you idiot." Feldway quickly flew towards the hole in the World Barrier. To me, who was looking at magicules, it seemed to be a place where they was a high concentration of magicules, and magicules were being sucked in at an astronomical rate, but to a normal person, this would look as if there was a hole in the sky.

Feldway was directing his magicules towards the hole, trying to control it.

Rimuru's POV

Halfway through the fight, Ciel, who had analysed all of Feldway's skill, reconnected her soul with mine.

(A/N For those who didn't understand, Ciel has a seperate soul from Rimuru, which was seperate due to Feldway's skill.)

As Feldway tried to patch up the hole, I quickly teleported near him. I can easily kill him right now. It would be disrespectful, but respect doesn't matter in war. But I still decided against it. After all, right now, if Ivarage actually came out and escaped, it would be better to have as much fighting prowess as possible.

I quickly use Turn Null to patch up the World Barrier with Ciel's help. Once it was patched up, Feldway looked at me and sighed.

"The World Barrier is very unstable. I don't how long it will last, but it won't last long."
"So you want my help?"
"Yes. I suggest we have a truce."
"And what do I gain from this?"
"I will fight against Ivarage on the front lines, along with all the primordial angels under me. I will also give you information on Ivarage."
"Tell me about your plan as well and we have a deal."
"My plan?"
"Yep. The plan to revive Veldanava."
"Ah! Fine. It is complete anyway."

What does he mean complete?

---------------------------

I hope you guys like it.