CH-125

3rd Person POV

Currently, the entirety of Ruberios was in chaos. Most civilians only knew that they were being invaded by monsters. But the reality was far more grim. An army of giants, under the command of Demon Lord Dagruel were attacking. Both humans and vampires combined were barely able to hold on against the giants.

Ruminas's forces were always a bit weaker than Dagruel's, no doubt. But fighting in home territory should have been more than enough to counter it, and along with reinforcements from Tempest, they should have had a comfortable victory. Yet, that was not so. The army consisted not only of soldiers, but even civilians, women and children. All the giants had left their homeland and had marched their way to Ruberios.

Along with that, Dagruel was accompanied by both of his brothers and his three children. Out of his brothers, Glassord, was small for a giant. But his small stature meant that he was more agile and versatile with weapons, than brute force.

Finally, Dagruel's youngest brother, Fenn. In terms of fighting strength, he is even more dangerous than Dagruel. He was so dangerous, that it is believed he was exiled and locked away in the Holy Tower of Damargania.

Right now, the entire battlefield was locked in a fierce fight, with three major places of battle. Albert was fighting against Glassord, Adalmann had fused together with Wenti to regain his human form and hold off Fenn.

And the Demon Lord Dagruel was fighting against the duo of Shion and Ruminas. Shion would take against Dagruel's attack, while Ruminas would heal and buff her.

Dagruel's three sons, though strong, were not a match for Gunther, who was alone more than enough to hold them back, and lead the army as well.

*Slam**thud*

Dagruel punched Shion straight to the wall of the city, creating tremors to spread everywhere. If not for Ruminas's defensive skill, which she applied on Shion, Shion would have most certainly be dead.

"Isn't this enough already? Come fight me Ruminas. Stop hiding behind someone who doesn't even serve you." Dagruel commanded. He was getting tired of this routine.

No matter how much he beat Shion up, she would always stand back up due to Ruminas's healing. Shion's physical capabilities were very high, but her mental strength was off the charts. It didn't matter to her how much she was beaten up, how much pain she had to suffer, if, at the end, she is the one who wins.

Even though Shion stood up after taking Dagruel's attack, this time she didn't. She was alive. There was no way Ruminas would let her die. If Shion died, then Ruminas's turn will be next.

Even though Shion was alive, Ruminas's healing was unable to heal her completely.

"Tch. I wanted to keep this power a secret, but I guess there is nothing I can do.

FULL RESTORE."

A dark black light surrounded Shion, and all her injuries and magicules were restored. Dagruel was surprised to see this, and so was Shion. But Shion paid little attention to thinking and struck straight at Dagruel's neck. Dagruel blocked the attack with his left arm, and proceeded to punch Shion in the stomach. But before his punch could connect, a black void tentacle stopped the attack.

The tentacles was made of thousands of small particle, and could not be touched physically, without the user's permission. Shion, meanwhile, without thinking, continued her barrage of attacks.

Ruminas's tentacles continued to heal Shion. Her healing had become faster and with the help of the tentacles, madhu attacks could also be blocked. Combined with the fact that this caught Dagruel off-guard, things were turning around. If Shion could manage to take Dagruel down in a fell swoop, now would be the time. But unfortunately, Shion had no such means of attacks. Only one skill of hers even comes close to fulfilling the criteria.

Right now, only the tempo of the battle was with Shion. But is not capitalised, it will all be for naught.

"DIVINE BERSERK RELEASE." Shion used her unique skill, completely on instinct. This unique skill, which she gained while fighting against Razul, consumes magicules in large quantities and boosts her physical capabilities being belief. It is a dangerous skill in the hands of someone like Shion, who already is one of the strongest melee fighters in the world.

Shion slashes straight at Dagruel. As Shion's sword approaches Dagruel, it rips through the fabric of time-space due to the sheet influence of the large amount of magicules in her broadsword, Hercules Edge. Against an Ultimate skill user, it will have no effect, but Dagruel does not have one, as such, he isn't immune to Shion's attack.

Shion's sword cuts straight through Dagruel's arms, leaving purple colour electric sparks behind. Though Shion managed to significantly damage Dagruel, it was no of use. She failed to kill him in one fell swoop and Dagruel had managed to regain his composure.

Just as Dagruel was about to start healing, Ruminas's black tentacles changed into must and covered Dagruel's wound and started sucking the magicules out of them.

If things continue to go this way, it isn't too far off to difficult Dagruel. IF.

Dagruel wasn't just going to take the attack head on and not repel. He wasn't called Earthquake for no reason. He smashed his leg onto the ground enraged, causing the entire ground to shake. The tremors could be felt all the way to Sarion, which was further West.

Dagruel released large clusters of magicules, repelling Ruminas's attack and healing himself.

"I. HAVE. HAD ENOU-" Just as Dagruel was about to go all out, Shion's sword pierced straight through his chest. Shion was never the one to wait for her allies, let alone her opponents. She was not going to miss this chance. As Shion's sword was retracted by her, blood spilt everywhere, but it didn't seem to bother Dagruel at all.

The wound healed quickly. Even though Shion had injected large amounts of her chaotic mana to prevent Dagruel from healing, it didn't bother him in the slightest. Seeing this, both Ruminas and Shion were left dumbfounded. This healing prowess was unexpected of, from someone who is literally destruction incarnate.

"Brother! Are you alright?" Glassord said as he came screaming.
"Tch. You having troubles with these weaklings?" Fenn said as he approached the four.

"Ruminas. I will show you the true might of the giants. Come Fenn. Glassord." Dagruel declared to Ruminas.

As soon as he says that, the trio combined, to form a singular figure. The Ancient Titan. The new individual had the heads and six arms, just like the Asura. An ancient species. As the name suggests, they are ancient and have been lost to time.

Ruminas was the only one who realised the gravity of the situation. After all, her own father, that she killed with her own hands, was an Ancient Vampire, another ancient race.

The mad Titan punched straight at Shion. She was sent flying crashing into the ground and tumbling over like a domino. If not for Ruminas's skill, she would have been looking dead.

The mad Titan then made his made easy towards Ruminas and raised his hands to finish her off.

'How did it come to this?' Ruminas thought.

The answer to this is quite complex.

Just as the Mad Titan's hand came close to crossing Ruminas, it was stopped by an individual.

--------------------------

I hope you guys like it.