CH-18 Fall of Farmuth

Meanwhile, in Farmuth
Testarossa's POV

As Rimuru-sama had ordered, I had already invaded the borders of Farmuth. There were 4 minor cities in the way, before reaching the capital. I had given each of the archdemons about 50 greater demons and allowed them to rampage as much as they want. I continued to stroll towards the Capital, completely annihilating any villages I came across. The fear in the people eyes excited me to no end. Unfortunately, I couldn't torment them a lot. I had to fulfill the job given by my lord. I finally reached the walls of the capital. There were no guards there. Did they run away? Whatever, my main aim was the king anyway. I continued to move through the city after destroying the gate. The common folk were still there. They appeared to be trying to run away. I released my aura, killing those near me, while those who were farther away felt agony and pain beyond what words could describe. I continued to make my way through the castle. There were no noble in the castle, but it appears the King, Archbishop along with a young man and the general of the army remained.
I enter the throne room. Arrogance seeping out of my body. There is no way insects like these could hurt me. As I look around the room, i see two more figures. This was expected, they are none other than Saare and Glenda. I was told to capture all these people alive. Well, I can play with them atleast.
"I am surprised that you guys didn't run away. Just like the others, i thought you guys were cowards."
I glare at the king and archbishop and shrivel up in fear. So much for being a king. If you want to be a king, be someone like Rimuru-sama. What a pathetic excuse of a king.
"So you are the one who declared herself as the White Primordial, Blanc." Saare said.
"Call me Testarossa." How dare he? I was given a name by Rimuru-sama. How dare he ignore it.
"That itself is proof that you are lying. There is no way a random puny monster can name a primordial. "
Puny? How dare he ? Just as I was able to begin torturing...ehem.... educate him, I felt space distorting. I looked and saw that there were three more figures who appeared out of the distortion.
"The seven Luminaries. Are you here to help?" Saare asked.
"Yes. Don't worry. We shall strike this demon down to justice."
"Then, does that mean she really is the White Primordial? "
"Yes. That is why we came here to support you."
I quickly reported this to my lord.
'Rimuru-sama, there are people calling themselves Seven Luminaries. Should I kill them?'
'Seven Luminaries? Alright you can kill them. Oh wait. I am sending Ultima and Carrera over. Let them enjoy themselves as well. They have been bothering me for some time to let them go as well.'
'Understood'
As soon as the thought communication ended, Ultima and Carrera arrived via teleportation.
"Yo Testa. Rimuru-sama finally allowed us to come here to play. "
"It seems you both were bothering Rimuru-sama."
"Ehhh. No way. There is no way we were bothering Rimuru-sama. Right, Carrera? "
While we kept talking, I noticed the faces of Razen and Seven Luminaries had gone beyond pale and become white with fear. Well they are beings who are chatting with me casually. So i assume that they deduced them to be the other primordials.
"Oh right. About who is fighting whom, Carrera can fight those three." I said pointing towards the seven Luminaries. "You are free to kill them. I have obtained permission from Rimuru-sama. Meanwhile Ultima, you can fight those two. But you can't kill them. You can torture them as much as you want though. And I will take care of them." I said pointing towards the king. They might have forgotten, but I remember that Rimuru-sama had promised to give a gift to whoever brought the king and archbishop back.

I walk towards Razen and Commander of the army. As I walked Razen just kept muttering. Has he gone crazy? I haven't even done anything yet? Meanwhile Folgen had drawn his sword and was pointing it at me. I continued to walk. He slashed at me. He was slow. Extremely slow. Maybe for humans he was fast. But bugs in the end are bugs. I quickly snapped his sword with my right hand and cut off his right arm with my left one. I did it cleanly to make sure that none of filthy blood would dirty me.
"Ahhh. AHHHH!!!!!My arm." He started screaming. His voice is so unpleasant. I quickly used my magic to crush his vocal cords and then kicked him into the wall. I turned around towards Razen and saw that he had summoned an Earth spirit.
"Not bad. Spirits do have advantages over Demons. But this one is young. Too young." I quickly jab at its core and it crumbles without resistance. I then move towards the king. Razen jumps in between me and the king and launches a nuclear cannon. I just redirect it outside the window. I had sensed that there was a pest spying on us, so I decide to eliminate it. After that I knocked Razen out and called for Moss.
"Moss,take them to Rimuru-sama" I said pointing towards the king and archbishop.
"Also what about the Church?" I ask.
"Souei-sama is currently investigating on it. It appears they are yet to take a response."
"I see. Then do your job properly. "